[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetyeka

Guys, keep focus on our MinShip coz that's the reason we're here.Please ignore the post which is potential to break our peaceful thread.

Keep delulu and make some fun. Coz that's what shippers are for ... :D

Enjoy the gif @ittybittykitty serves us and laugh a lot ;)

xoxo

Guest minshin2046

PSH tweet ... Mv runing away !! What it mean ....she runing from the media for holiday ? Or from u know who ? What are the song mean ? Any

Guest armanita

morning chingu! Finally this is my first time to post with my laptop, i usually post with mobile phone before. So i don't know how to insert spoiler (teach me please  :D) but what i wanna share is this vid, 

(MBC music and lyric with PSH, hope someday PSH and LMH have a variety show together, oh GOD please...) 

Guest gingerpeach

@NoeL Omg that video  :x :x :x

I'll post it again here:

Can someone forward this to her Minho oppa please? Not that he doesn't already know how beautiful Shinhye is inside and out.. just to remind him.. lol.

I can't stop watching that video, she's so stunning! I love everything about her. She's so genuine, sincere, humble, loyal. I feel the same about Minho too, which is one of the reasons why I think they'd be so, so great together.

Congrat for lmh..
http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=56864

you already have a lot of money to begin marriage, what are you wait for.. run to your wifey.. don't wait until 10 years like kim tan..

BetT76FCEAAoEeS_zpsdcd102e1.jpg

delulu mode ON
:)) :)) :D:D:)>-

Guest minshin2046

@giselle_tw , now even wired ... Why simple friend she do tweet about them .. To show support ...But don mention anything to LMH my everything concert ? :)) girl (PSH ) the more careful u are the more evidence we can gain ! Thanks chingu ... U make my day . Now need to work ..

gingerpeach said: @NoeL Omg that video  :x :x :x

I'll post it again here:
Can someone forward this to her Minho oppa please? Not that he doesn't already know how beautiful Shinhye is inside and out.. just to remind him.. lol.

I can't stop watching that video, she's so stunning! I love everything about her. She's so genuine, sincere, humble, loyal. I feel the same about Minho too, which is one of the reasons why I think they'd be so, so great together.

Chingu, Im glad that u alls here back to peace again....whatever it takes, the most important thing here, we all love MinShin as one....so please, be strong and stick to them bcoz they really need the fans like us no matter happens, any circumstances come, we are there to support them....bcoz we admired and love them.

As their private life, we have no right to interfere.....bcoz they also an ordinary people just like us.....lets them enjoy their private life as an ordinary people as we take so much times from them as entertainer.....

We should at least giving our support to them and ship MinShin boat to the end with love...show to the them thats we are not broke up just bcoz a little things the haters and antis say...thats the weight of the crown that we have to face!

Chingus.....dont go if I say you dont, pls wait if I say you wait.....I will lead you to the end of the road just like one night midsummer dreams....

I like 4shared file "The Heirs OST-(Park Shin Hye)Story.mp3" -

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-NemUndE/The_Heirs_OST-_Park_Shin_Hye_S.h

#lovestory#♡minshin♡story#

I am trying to lurk only ..but I think I need to say something...No one can change my mind because MInShin ship is the only ship I am shipping..Its like a Marriage that I am a Catholics believe in..*Till death do us part*..I saw lots of (foreign body)... like what our @Enonane1 says..@ itybittykitty you cute kitten you made me happy today..I know tonight you will read my post.Thank you for the BTS gif and pics you posted while I am in my dreamland..@you know who you are faithful MinShin shippers..    Should I tell you a story based by my own experience...I have live quite long enough or taste more salt (Malay proverbs)..I have fall in and out of love even after I got married..lets say maybe its attraction but it did not count as its real because I did not act upon it...my 1st love ..can't help it I cannot marry him..but it doesn't mean he is not in my mind ,he still do up till now..because I was so shy and blushing teenager at that time..and many more bF after that but noting was serious..When I met my friend and now hubby..I considered he is my only love an I married him after I proposed to him..Any way i hope this story can help you understand what LMH is as we watch and listen to gossips in the tabloids..We don't know him but we have to respect his privacy as we respected our baby goddess,princess.    We  are here to ship MinShin, lets ship them, if its not for real, we have The Heirs DVD ( like some lucky you, will have it, since you ordered it with all the special bonus)( I'm turning green with envy here)..Even it not for real we have reel to enjoy right ,like our beautiful ladies ,keep posting the make up kiss...KT and ES gave us in the closet..hahahah..that always console me its for real The feelings...not to mention the SBS award( the confirmation)...I am going back to my lurking but will be posting on and off..trying to continue and giving attention to my Romeo and babies...Happy posting and sailing MinShin ship....

Guest eka5566

mhiz said:  chingus, anyone here can post the previous pics of lmh wearing the lmh tshirt ( the one he used in his fm/ concert) black and white.. lets compare what's the difference now and before, because i saw from before, he didn't tucked-in his shirt into his pants, while in his concert now, he do that.. and i saw psh also having that kind of style.. i can't really post a pics here.. :( am so happy reading all the comments here, all the pictures and all the gif's... minshin fighting... hope the name of other shipper won't appear here anymore.. :D love love... you all chingus :x >:/

BellaL said: gingerpeach said: @NoeL Omg that video  :x :x :x

I'll post it again here:

@itybittykitty I am one of your fan now. Could you cheer up the atmosphere here every time  it comes to cold? I know you can do that girl..
for all, this is my insightful thinking about comments or posts which will potential to harm our ark, just leave it and do not answer or reacted too much, if you don't like it. Sometimes I just give LOL or never give any badge. In the left corner of the box we can see flag, I never click any those of signs, but I understand sometimes it can be use if someone or a post already bashing this thread. I think we have to keep sanity and delusional mind in balance. Don't put what you likes and dislike overly. I know when we like someone post we give our opinion too excessive, but if we don't like it we tend to against it. That's why I love to see post with funny pics or gifs more than read a long comment. If I don't believe with the post, I try to search in the internet and read back any news or posts related to and keep my rational thinking about the matter. Since, I joined this thread I have watched so many videos, interviews from both side, though they are not all in english. If I really interested to one topic I try to search with eng sub or just ask uncle google to translated it. I try to learn Hangul and speak Korean though it's quite difficult for me, since the grammar very different from English or Bahasa. That's why when we read translated from google sometimes looks strange. Korean grammar is like this Subjective-Objective-Verb, when English is Subjective-Verb-Objective. be careful when we read the translation in google...  
Be a level-headed person..
Keep sailing chingu-deul.. 

gingerpeach said: @NoeL Omg that video  :x :x :x

I'll post it again here:

Archived