[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lilyrose81

@SantyH well... I'm a Malaysian and I love buying accessories especially bangles hahah so I've seen all the bangles produced in Malaysia LOL JK but okay here's my take :-

1. the ethnic bangles (especially the dark brown one, it looks em.. wood-ish? I don't know the right term sorry lol) do look like something you can get from Sabah/Sarawak/Central Market/or anywhere in Malaysia that sell crafty stuff haha so maybe it's a gift from you know who *hopefully hopefully hopefully*

2. BUT then again, it could be just another sponsored bangle *still in denial* but yeah maybe you can get those in other places too. *still in denial, hoping it's a gift from Sabah lol*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chinguuu- ah....its so coincidence...i sent the picture to my brother who work in borneo,actually my sister in law is dayak, and YESSSSS!!!! my sister in law said that was Dayak"s craft. if any of u can send me another clearly picture it might help alot.but she said a lot of dayak was made that kind of craft.....DAEBAK (bow to uri kim tan) LOVE U MORE and MORE....lets have our delusion together :D :x

@giselle_tw so it's a couple ring pendant? Haha delulu mode on =)) and we have others chingus here investigating about his bracelet. :)) How cute haha :x :-* I love reading your post here chingus, they made me smile.

Anyway, so maybe Shin Hye is still in vacation haha, that's why we still don't have news about her.. Well she deserves the short break, she needs it and I'm happy for her.

I also like Min Ho's new hair color, he is always hot. :x

houj.jpg

Guest branwen

I wonder why there are no fancam pictures of PSH in Malaysia when some of you say that there has been sightings of her there Is she not as popular there as in other Asian countries?

Okay.
Respect. Privacy.

But I miss her so darn much.  :(( :(( :((

Last tweet from SH is on jan 12, she tweeted about her brother that day. I've read from her schedule released by SALT entertainment, her last photo shoot is on jan 12. Her movie will begin on February. 

After that she disappear...

Soooo, mysterious?

Maybe she was hurt by ppl's comment about her brother?

I wonder why there are no fancam pictures of PSH in Malaysia when some of you say that there has been sightings of her there Is she not as popular there as in other Asian countries?

Okay.

Respect. Privacy.

But I miss her so darn much.  :(( :(( :((

I think she stayed most of the time in private places there and I also I read in twitter that her manager or friends don't allow fans to take pictures of her since she was in a private vacation. She's a ninja. Haha people who will recognize her will be kpop or kdrama fans.

All Keep calm, lets find out more further...Michoso!!!i get crazy by all of  the hints. i wish i can keep calm just a minute not think about MInshin.but part of my brain keep asking me to do that.OTTOKE!!!!!.....i hope somebody will tell me another POV..with more realistic one,,,coz i might to delulu this time.please forgive me.i'm learning from my previous OTP...they always give this sign exactly...so that made my eyes so sensitive :D

Guest rjuliet

love love cute couple rings pendant @giselle_tw pointed and @SantyH finding about ethnic bracelets..daebak!! my delulu mode is Big ON :D lol

Guest eka5566

SantyH said: Chinguuu- ah....its so coincidence...i sent the picture to my brother who work in borneo,actually my sister in law is dayak, and YESSSSS!!!! my sister in law said that was Dayak"s craft. if any of u can send me another clearly picture it might help alot.but she said a lot of dayak was made that kind of craft.....DAEBAK (bow to uri kim tan) LOVE U MORE and MORE....lets have our delusion together :D :x

Guest myhepyending

@giselle_tw you also watch I need romance 3??? High 5 chinguu =; you know what....when I watched the otp kissing crazily by the sea....I was actually image how great it would be if minho & shinhye kiss like that! LOL! :)) :)) :))

@myhepyending Yes !!! High five !!

I'm watching it, and liking it so far :D 
You know dear ... if they can make that shabby closet felt like 5 star hotel when they kissed think how awesome if they kissed passionately by the sea ?? *I will be richard simmons *q* nosebleed if they do. Actually they can even make dumpster look beautiful if they kiss passionately in front of it =)) =)) 

I also like that drama so far (I guess pervy like us will enjoy it so much :)) :)) just kidding!) If minshin kiss passionately by the sea like they did I think I will be a real pervert by watching it 24 seven!!! =P~ 8-} @-)

@rjuliet @giselle_tw couple rings pendant..is the one that SH put on her twitter? do i missed something here?please send me the picture.thank u...please more investigate about bracelet..i'm afraid my eyes too sensitive and their seems have alot of trouble this lately hahhaha....... coz i have a lot of doubt...my sister in law said  thats a big possiblity from dayak's craft. actually sabah is near to south borneo she said,and thats not dayak place but a lot of people there have many relatives in malaysian border.MH-ssi may i borrow your bracelet for investigation? LOL..i know perhaps someone will say its  normally coz they're chingu.lets wait how many namja chingu that wearing that kind of bracelet.LOL.....(God i'm on my delusion again help me!!!!) ^:)^

Great work @giselle_tw.

I thot lmh was just advert wearing his own concert merchandise. I see him as v media savvy, I didnt read too much into it.

But his tongue selca taken after concert is definitely v v "coded". Too sensual to pass as nothing. Duno what's e message to we know who ya ... <:-P

Guest naughtyminshin

Hey guys! I can't stand to be only reader anymore. You guys are awesome. This is my fist time to ship the couple and it makes me crazy. I can't stop myself to observe here. I love y'all. :x

Archived