[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Thao_2512 
So you are kayleecorner from Tumblr? I LOVE YOUR TUMBLR SO MUCH! I am still backreading your tumblr and because of this I am really convinced to start watching HS because I can laugh from the gif you did for that K-drama so I figured, HS must be an interesting drama to watch! As you may have seen, I am using some of your gif too in here :) Good to know you're around! Again, REALLY love your tumblr! :-bd
Sorry for the OOT, chingus.
Anyway, is our baby girl still MIA? I miss her. I REALLY miss her.
I feel like sharing this. I am Lee Min-ho AND Park Shin-hye fans but don't think I can call myself a Minoz or Starlight Angel just yet. I love both of them so much, I have come to seriously love them both equally, more so if they're together, and I will equally be hurt if anything happen to either of them. I think in this thread, it is important for any fan to make themselves comfortable without expecting too much special treatment from anyone --- be it this side, or that side. It is important to make yourself at home in here, if you're really sincere to see both uri OTP be successful together. If you see there's something being treated unfairly, you fight for it with manners. I am a firm believer that everything can be solved without being harsh to one another. You can reach mutual agreement without bashing and exchanging hurtful words with one another :) There's an art of doing it --- be creative :) 
Let's together call ourselves a MinShin fan, shall we? :) 
Lots and lots of hugs and kisses! :-* >:D<

Good  Morning here in my Country...oomoo a little bitch catch up here.guys so we havent find SH since yesterday?.....hmmmmm....still happy 800th pages chingu!!!! :x i have to working now...i'll catch up sooner.love u all.

faidaris said: @Thao_2512 
So you are kayleecorner from Tumblr? I LOVE YOUR TUMBLR SO MUCH! I am still backreading your tumblr and because of this I am really convinced to start watching HS because I can laugh from the gif you did for that K-drama so I figured, HS must be an interesting drama to watch! As you may have seen, I am using some of your gif too in here :) Good to know you're around! Again, REALLY love your tumblr! :-bd
Sorry for the OOT, chingus.
Anyway, is our baby girl still MIA? I miss her. I REALLY miss her.
I feel like sharing this. I am Lee Min-ho AND Park Shin-hye fans but don't think I can call myself a Minoz or Starlight Angel just yet. I love both of them so much, I have come to seriously love them both equally, more so if they're together, and I will equally be hurt if anything happen to either of them. I think in this thread, it is important for any fan to make themselves comfortable without expecting too much special treatment from anyone --- be it this side, or that side. It is important to make yourself at home in here, if you're really sincere to see both uri OTP be successful together. If you see there's something being treated unfairly, you fight for it with manners. I am a firm believer that everything can be solved without being harsh to one another. You can reach mutual agreement without bashing and exchanging hurtful words with one another :) There's an art of doing it --- be creative :) 
Let's together call ourselves a MinShin fan, shall we? :) 
Lots and lots of hugs and kisses! :-* >:D<

@thao_2512 Yiiihiii glad you start posting more here :D 
u4ni.gif

hahahaha funny that some family here not even realize that you're the master behind kayleecorner when you always put you signature on :)) Don't forget to post your great insight here, the more delulu the better 8-} eh ... ? *runs away ....

@thao_2512

I love your tumbir, as yours is really up to-date, in fact sometimes you have more news. I wonder where you get your source from, do you have spy in Korea? Keke!! I do think you are neutral to all SH male co-stars, because you do not give biased comments, you are more concerned about her projects/career development. Are you from USA? If I’m not wrong, you did go LA airport to welcome SH and also follow the Heir cast during the filming. And you join them for the wrap-up dinner in US right? Btw, i’m from Singapore. I will appreciate soo much if you can share your encounter with Minshin couple and any interesting stories. What is your POV when MS shippers comment that both seem interested in each other since LA filming. Sorry, if you feel uncomfortable with my questions. Once again, your kaylee corner tumbir is awesome, keep up the good work !!!

^ i am not gonna talk about the RED pants, its sponsored. #period

though i wonder... aishhhh!! ok *zips mouth*

the phone... he is reading an important message. *to self : get over it u crazy girL*

and yea....even thecoat is so KIMTANish!! and the way he walks.... araaa araaa 3months i know.....

edit:

eh... oh o.. topped t page... lemme go find something.

edit 2

so you all are looking for her... stop loookingggg!! coz i think i just found her.... ;)

here

ibdZGcM0bE7chD.jpg

you have to turn the pages.... in love... you cant just stand there and stare! :D aah there....

in4hmj2AWgzud.jpg

ib1vpJuS4T3FUQ.jpg

iEYx4I31uJUvh.jpg

not fooled??? =))

ok shhhhshhhh... I'll tell u a secret

i922lbszEOsov.jpg

she is here.....

ibu15MDubDWPqa.jpg

the better half of me... no?? *blushhh*

iZHWzqa0U0vE7.jpg

cr: to uploaders/as tagged

Archived