[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

hello guys...
actually,,, I wanna share postings if our thread reaches 1000th page,,,but I can't stand myself to give my POV...hahahahaa

I'm sorry if my posting will be very long...

I believe Most of us were only fans of one of LMH or PSH before...but now because of their chemistry onscreen or offscreen we are MINSHIN,,,fans both of them...and also because of their chemistry,,, most of us join this forum to find anything about them....When I read this forum,,,so many NEWBIE here day by day...
It's an evidence that MINSHIN  is not just our delusional,,,But they are REAL...

And I also asked my friends and my families to watch this drama...Just wanna to know what their reactions about our OTP....and all of them believe that OUR MINSHIN are REAL....there are SOMETHING between them...it makes me so happy,,,because I'm not alone that feel they are real...
Moreover,,,some of them also become MINSHIN SHIPPER now...hahhaaa

now,,,we are just waiting a right time for them to announce their relationship...
I BELIEVE IT,,, MINSHIN IS REAL...
MINSHIN HWAITING...
KEEP YOUR INSIGHTFUL,,,AND FUNNY GUYS....
I REALLY ENJOY YOUR POSTING...
HAHAHA

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offence how could a hotel employee do that..I felt its very bad for the country's image..remember our PSH in Sabah, very few pics..seen only posted by somebody close to her..and through tweeter..I hope this will not happen to anyone..Poor LMH he has no privacy at all..@ TerryG ..I too notice those BG are really candy too... @ lovejasmine ,welcome..we know and felt the same way but I have no worries if it never become reality ..I will just keep re watching the Heirs till I go "home"...hahahaha@ rjuliet..please calm down with the colour coordination and who loves it because other OTP felt the same way ..I have seen and read from other thread that is why I was so sad yesterday...For all I care ,they can have LMH with their bias...but since LMH is a person with feelings ,don't you think we should respect his private life...Don't be angry or offended with me because I really love this ship..As @lovejasmine says..most of us love one of these two actors and we ended loving both of them..Why are we here in the 1st place because it was very realistic attraction  in reel and for real...but only at the awards...the rest is our delulu..like some of us said...I am sure we are very grown up and mature shipper..and we have young ones to be a good example..Sorry for OOT...but I need this to be out before its out of hand...

As much as I want to know his every movement, but posting his room no and from an International Hotel, is unacceptable.  This is real scary. I am like 35minutes away from the hotel but I do not think I would want to invade his privacy and interrupt his rest .... I am obsessed about LMH but I also love him ...so I shall leave him in peace to rest.. :-*

gaeingoh said: As much as I want to know his every movement, but posting his room no and from an International Hotel, is unacceptable.  This is real scary. I am like 35minutes away from the hotel but I do not think I would want to invade his privacy and interrupt his rest .... I am obsessed about LMH but I also love him ...so I shall leave him in peace to rest.. :-*

faidaris said: gaeingoh said: As much as I want to know his every movement, but posting his room no and from an International Hotel, is unacceptable.  This is real scary. I am like 35minutes away from the hotel but I do not think I would want to invade his privacy and interrupt his rest .... I am obsessed about LMH but I also love him ...so I shall leave him in peace to rest.. :-*

Guest rjuliet

@Jennifer Santos yup I read other threads too and feel a bit sad...but its still amuse me if minho wearing anything that can be associated with shinhye or heirs...so I choose to not to be bothered by other threads..we have our own preferences...I hope minho could be a real gentleman to clarify all things when the right time comes... [-O<

..@eka5566 thank you for the picture,its awesome baby.!!!!..hahhaaaa...uri Kim Tan still trying to keep his promise perhaps.He gave all of the hints so details.wondering if some of outsiders said that's it might just to pleasant the SBS president.Coz for me the Facts is real and about someone's mind and principal who knows what happened in MH's mind after Heirs right? he said he wont published his relationship,but he never said he wont give us a hints? LOL The eunsang Picture,My everything letter,even part of the scenes that MH choose that night still a mistery for me.i will say he's approach his fans on that eps 18 scene,when MH cried at the apartement after he looking for eunsang and she's not there...(imagine if i was there i might think,..poor MH what happen with him if SH left him in the real life :x)what else the bench,bicycle,the song,the dancer's outfit,...huftt!!!! KIM TAN IS TRYING TO OPEN THAT DOOR .....remember the line at backhug scene ?.....but once again he's written it only for us the shippers,and  that's been reading well by us...and they know we'll read that messages...NO DOUBT for me NO MORE :-* :x :x

I really love this couple for the moment. I really love the way LMH look at PSH at LA while just the two of them having dinner after the car have broke make me feeling that LMH attractive to PSH....he cant even move his eyes from looking at her......the deep stares does means something like he was speaks through his eyes.....he is really admirer her. I dont know how to explain but I can comfirm that LMH really fall for PSH from the beginning. Did you guys noticed that at the making scene at the LA airport if I not mistaken.....how come someone keep smiling and laughing like that everytime when he with PSH alone? It only happen when we with someone we inlove or admire most.....I really do wish they would go for dating or go for the ones they love.......keep on fighting and be brave for who you love!

lovejasmine said: hello guys...
actually,,, I wanna share postings if our thread reaches 1000th page,,,but I can't stand myself to give my POV...hahahahaa

I'm sorry if my posting will be very long...

I believe Most of us were only fans of one of LMH or PSH before...but now because of their chemistry onscreen or offscreen we are MINSHIN,,,fans both of them...and also because of their chemistry,,, most of us join this forum to find anything about them....When I read this forum,,,so many NEWBIE here day by day...
It's an evidence that MINSHIN  is not just our delusional,,,But they are REAL...

And I also asked my friends and my families to watch this drama...Just wanna to know what their reactions about our OTP....and all of them believe that OUR MINSHIN are REAL....there are SOMETHING between them...it makes me so happy,,,because I'm not alone that feel they are real...
Moreover,,,some of them also become MINSHIN SHIPPER now...hahhaaa

now,,,we are just waiting a right time for them to announce their relationship...
I BELIEVE IT,,, MINSHIN IS REAL...
MINSHIN HWAITING...
KEEP YOUR INSIGHTFUL,,,AND FUNNY GUYS....
I REALLY ENJOY YOUR POSTING...
HAHAHA

Archived