[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello ladies, finally I am in front of my computer..I was back reading..let me tell you that yesterday before @pluie wrote that confusing post..I was in the same position...I don't bash any OTP and I love all the past OTPs I come across..but MinShin ship  is my virgin voyage...  I was so sad and discourage but our thread here help me to come out of my distress mode..Thank you MinShin shipper @ giselle_tw,@ pluie @ stucked@ La Dadaista@ those regulars I saw some of the pioneer MinShin Shipper are back, I love all of you, you help me a lot just by posting gif,pics and beautiful post.I wanted to start lurking quietly but you all are so cute and made me change my mind...What I learned yesterday every ship has proof about their OTP ..just like us..couple this and that..not important to me...eg. shoes ,sweater, colour and etc... My take ,poor actors and actress being match make by their fans..hahaha including our ship..  I love PSH and I think she is the most open book actress..very sincere and honest..she has so many OTPs and sometimes, its funny she still standing tall and lots of her counterpart admire her..( what we read in all the news)..I can tell you this if LMH and PSH  having chemistry in are only in reel and not for real I am happy too..because I want PSH happy and loved by her future spouse whoever he may be...I have seen good reel couple becomes real and I have seen some did not make it for real...but I hope I have a chance to go to PSH mum's restaurant..hahahaAny way love all of you.. Thank you...God bless.

http://www.readdailynews.com/news-6028278-Hunan-Spring-Festival-is-expected-to-hit-the-star-Wang-Feng-Zhang-Ziyi-card-to-help-out.html

Sharing is caring...

This published last year but they have mentioned lmh n psh as a guest...

imels said: kawaypinoy said: prosperity said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

Guest rjuliet

minho is being like kim tan, following his baby girl anywhere :D ...really hope we could see minshin side by side in an event like sbs awards...miss minshin so much...but i wont put my hope too high...i will just probably msg him after they really came together at his fb fanpage like i did a few times before to encourage him and tell him that we love them together and will always support them...

hello guys... have you seen his coat?? combination of red and lavender?? now, the other shippers too, will find their otp having that color.. pali..pali.. find now.. cause uri minshin is only the answer why he wear like that.. red... lavender.. ahahahahah... chingus, he don't want to misquote right now, he won't wear just red.. he will combine it all.. ahahahahahah, delulu time... uri psh is waiting for uri lmh.. let's keep on sailing minshin.. fighting ... >:D< :-*

Wow, I would say this invasion of privacy is getting out of hand, but it seems as though it's been that way for a while  :(  Maybe it's time for megastars like LMH and others to secure some new aliases?  That is really, really scary.  As a parent, I know I'd be afraid for my child's safety even more with things like this going on....
OOT, is just me, I think his security guards are really handsome
X_X

Guest eka5566

rjuliet

said: minho is being like kim tan, following his baby girl anywhere

:D

...really hope we could see minshin side by side in an event like sbs awards...miss minshin so much...but i wont put my hope too high...i will just probably msg him after they really came together at his fb fanpage like i did a few times before to encourage him and tell him that we love them together and will always support them...

Archived