[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

can i ask some information here....did his schedule for today was written on his schedule before? i've been read his schedule from this forum also as far as i remember its only on 31 january right? base on that picture when he's arriving did u see crowded people out there? coz china's fans was awesome right?perhaps they'll wait at there if they know his schedule......

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imels said: kawaypinoy said: prosperity said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

why sometimes so difficult to insert pic? it's about hunan tv guest list 2806v7d.jpg

I am sorry if this pic too bigEdit: I gave up posting pictures, the url link always change to RichardSimmons, who is Richard Simmons? does anybody here know him?Okay, this is the link :
2806v7d.jpg

i already find out why MH went to guangzhou...it's said they need extras for  Minho commercial in guangzhou.....hahhaaa...whatever...i'm glad coz they pick the same day as SH did....... :)>-

Finally finally finally...

i found it ... i first saw it 2 hrs ago whn i was ging thru weibo. but before i cud sav it power went off n i had no packet data (all used up here lol) so had to recharge n thn whn i finally cam onlin i started going thru t psh tag on weibo to find it... n just now i realized i had fouNd it whn i accidentally added z before PSHs chinese name... tats why aftr going thru 50odd posts in psh tag thrice.. i cudnt find it..

ahhh srry for t story but it really tested my patience.

now i think it has something to do with Hunan fest though i really dont know what it says... so not sure

it looks like a meeting / presscon n both psh n lmh with exo band are in the pic the orator is talking abt...

someone who knows chinese shud help.. it was posted on 3/1/14

i0j5JHoGivehR.png

ibw2S7kv0qBFal.jpg

mayb its heirs promotion. coz tat is a heirs poster :/

Guest feliciawst

can someone please repost the picture/interview where Min Ho clarified that his name is Lee Min Ho and not Gu Jun Pyo but after Heirs ended he said that Kim Tan is him and he is Kim Tan... i saw it somewhere in the thread but there's so much to back track. please help? :D 

mi7chimes said: Finally finally finally... i found it ... i first saw it 2 hrs ago whn i was gping thru weibo. but before i cud sav it power went off n i had no packet data (all used up here lol) so had to recjarge n thn whn i finally cam onlin i started going thru t psh tag on weibo to find it... n just now i realized i had fouNd it whn i accidentallyadded z efore PSHs chinese name... tat why aftr going thru 50odd posts in psh tag thrice.. i cudnt find it.. ahhh srry for t story but it really tested my patience. now i think it has something to do with Hunan fest though i really dont know what it says... it looks like a meeting / presscon n both psh n lmh with exo band are in the pic the orator is talking abt... someone who knows chinese shud help.. it was posted on 3/1/14mayb its heirs promotion. coz tat os a heors poster :/

hohurm said: mi7chimes said: Finally finally finally... i found it ... i first saw it 2 hrs ago whn i was gping thru weibo. but before i cud sav it power went off n i had no packet data (all used up here lol) so had to recjarge n thn whn i finally cam onlin i started going thru t psh tag on weibo to find it... n just now i realized i had fouNd it whn i accidentallyadded z efore PSHs chinese name... tat why aftr going thru 50odd posts in psh tag thrice.. i cudnt find it.. ahhh srry for t story but it really tested my patience. now i think it has something to do with Hunan fest though i really dont know what it says... it looks like a meeting / presscon n both psh n lmh with exo band are in the pic the orator is talking abt... someone who knows chinese shud help.. it was posted on 3/1/14mayb its heirs promotion. coz tat os a heors poster :/

@hohrum but we dont know if it is indeed related to the hunan fest. so we should wait for someone to translate the posters for us.

can somone tag the chinese translators here.. i dont remembr their exact IDs

@BebeJ ok.

but why would tey ut up posters without confirmation.

or mayb it was just an internal meeting n not a presscon. hmmm...

i guess we just hav to wait n watch lol

lilyrose81 said: @ravairie @mi7chimes hahahahah I think my mom doesn't know how to delete her browsing history, because she isn't that 'tech-savvy', but omg who knows right? It's 2014. So... Hello Mama if you're in this thread too! Hahah @itybittykitty YOUUUU! My heart stopped for a second reading your post LOL =)) But the main point is, my mom felt something about the two that she would actually spend her time googling about the couple hahaha and I kid you not it's not normal for my mom to sort of ship a tv couple, she never bothered really. So weird and so funny at the same time. Hahah

Guest ziooom92

RistanT said: Can u guys please stop mentioning about JGS JGS and JGS again ... This is minshin thread rite ?? I can smell something fishy with newbie like .. they might actually geunshin not minshin ... if that's true ... can u stop spying this thread right now right here ... don't leave a bomb here ... don't be a pirate for our ship ... >:) ~X(

MH spotted in a hotel in Dongguan Guandong http://t.co/tw1wNVpo4N....did anyone here know which part of China SH will take a shoot?..did MH only brought a few guard? hmm is it  rare haa?

@eka5566     chingu,when i saw that bench remind me of the white bench that MH used at concert ..please some one here make the comparison.please!!!perhaps that bench brought a lot of memory for them right?

Archived