[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

RistanT said: Can u guys please stop mentioning about JGS JGS and JGS again ... This is minshin thread rite ?? I can smell something fishy with newbie like .. they might actually geunshin not minshin ... if that's true ... can u stop spying this thread right now right here ... don't leave a bomb here ... don't be a pirate for our ship ... >:) ~X(

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lilyrose81 said: Just finished backreading haha. All I can say is that PSH and her ANJELL gang has a strong friendship, so no big deal that she's close with JGS, not a threat, girls :) And I really hope that they're both attending the Hunan TV thing. Pleaseeee just attend the Hunan TV thing even if not together (like linking arms or anything), but at least we can see them in the same event TOGETHER. You know what I'm saying? Hahah And I want to share something about my MOM being a secret MinShin shipper, this is very funny. When we were watching Heirs on TV, my mom suddenly went "they're playing 18 y/olds but this guy is older than the girl right? By a few years." And "when they filmed the kiss scene, the girl didn't know they had to kiss like THAT". And I was like omg mom you can only find those things online, now how did you find out. I think she secretly googled MinShin on the net and read about them. Hahahaha and you are only interested in finding out more about tv couples when you're interested in their chemistry on the show right? Well at least that's how it works for me. =)) Edit : I should probably check my mom's browsing history hahahaha

Park Sin-hye's photo shoot in Hong Kong

photo395399.jpg

Park Sin-hye appeared on the streets of Hong Kong.

She modeled for fashion magazine ELLE with MIU MIU.

She displayed the 2014 S/S collection which consists of the 1960s retro look, with strong colors and prints. Park Sin-hye has been busy in Hong Kong with photo shoots and parties.

In an interview with ELLE, Park said, "I try my best to enjoy what I am doing. I am also growing more interested in fashion. The colorful clothes make me feel fresh".

Park Sin-hye is looking forward to the movie "The Tailors" featuring Han Seok-KyuKo SooYoo Yeon-seok and more.

photo395400.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Source: http://www.hancinema.net/park-sin-hye-s-photo-shoot-in-hong-kong-65238.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest itybittykitty

lilyrose81 said: Just finished backreading haha. All I can say is that PSH and her ANJELL gang has a strong friendship, so no big deal that she's close with JGS, not a threat, girls :) And I really hope that they're both attending the Hunan TV thing. Pleaseeee just attend the Hunan TV thing even if not together (like linking arms or anything), but at least we can see them in the same event TOGETHER. You know what I'm saying? Hahah And I want to share something about my MOM being a secret MinShin shipper, this is very funny. When we were watching Heirs on TV, my mom suddenly went "they're playing 18 y/olds but this guy is older than the girl right? By a few years." And "when they filmed the kiss scene, the girl didn't know they had to kiss like THAT". And I was like omg mom you can only find those things online, now how did you find out. I think she secretly googled MinShin on the net and read about them. Hahahaha and you are only interested in finding out more about tv couples when you're interested in their chemistry on the show right? Well at least that's how it works for me. =)) Edit : I should probably check my mom's browsing history hahahaha

Guest lilyrose81

@ravairie @mi7chimes hahahahah I think my mom doesn't know how to delete her browsing history, because she isn't that 'tech-savvy', but omg who knows right? It's 2014. So... Hello Mama if you're in this thread too! Hahah

@itybittykitty YOUUUU! My heart stopped for a second reading your post LOL =))

But the main point is, my mom felt something about the two that she would actually spend her time googling about the couple hahaha and I kid you not it's not normal for my mom to sort of ship a tv couple, she never bothered really. So weird and so funny at the same time. Hahah

I have not finished backreading but I am dying to know what's going around since I came in just 30-minute ago and saw at least 12 pages to backread, LOL! You guys are awesome!!!  \m/
Just saying HI CHINGUS :-h first, I will comment accordingly. I have to agree with someone here sharing that this thread is a good way to go on a diet --- You can use your lunch or free time to read and spazz and totally forget about eating! I have to agree! I lose around 2-3 kg during The Heirs time when all I wanna do when I reached home was to repeat watching! :))
Anyway, my treat for today's lunch, ladies ;)
XBrpane.gifCr to uploader
Don't have to thank me anyway! :-*

Guest eka5566

lolipop86gorgeous

said: @NaviaA.. most welcome here chingu... >

:D

< thanx to delurking here...but just to clarify something.. why I feel that you post is something that I dont want to hear in minshin thread??? Can you explain?? Your post seems like you are MINMIN shipper right??? Correct me if I'm wrong... :-w

WAIT.

Min Ho is in China now, right?

And Shin Hye should be in China within this week for the JGS collab CF.
Within this week???

Hm.

Dear God,
Please make them meet.
Even accidentally.
Like, while walking the streets of China. Or, while travelling within China. Or while eating out. Or even while brushing their teeth.
Please. (-_-)
Thank you.

I promise to stop any pervy thoughts or otherwise.
Okay, I promise to lessen it.

Amen.

:D :D :D

Archived