[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

omo..omo..omo Min Ho-ssi Omma and sister was at the concert? another hints for us?
@minholady and @faidaris, there was news said for the 1st part Min ho only sang 3 song i.e: Pieces of Love, Painful Love and Last Love, no My everything song, the written on screen looked like my everything to me, but only that.Here is the link:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzNDY2NjI4.html

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sapphire_dreams

I would like to share too that in all my kdrama shipping, I have shipped the following in this particular order: 
Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye
Talk about a shipping triangle!!! I can't even say that I have a foot on each boat because there are three of them and last time I checked, I only have two feet! But regardless who they end up with, I'll be happy. After all, the fun in shipping is guessing whether they are together or not by analyzing the clues and feeling giddy over all the possibilities. 

Guest branwen

@SantyH
Thanks for taking my question seriously, though it really wasn't serious to begin with. But I appreciate that you explain that to me. It enlightened me a lot. I also know about that awesomely fast thread of the Sweet Potato couple. That thread was really daebak in terms of longevity and speed.

@prosperity
:D Sorry if we're being delusional. I for one don't have much to spazz about so I take what I can. I guess that's true for most of us here. We're just having fun while waiting for any spazz worthy events, like the BTS.

Come join us sometime. I'm not always here, actually, but the kids are always nice and fun. :D

Guest tropicalgirl

@faidaris trust me chingu, i will be like that simpson gif when watching bts of uri OTP in dvd.  I already gone gaga like that gif when watch this scene and this is even just a second glimpse of it hahaaa
tumblr_mxxpy4n8pm1siqvhio1_500.gif

But i try to keep my expectation low with the bts, so when there's a lot of our OTP bts that worth to spazz , i'm gonna fly over the moon :))

Well I don't think LMH and JGS are friends in RL. Haven't seen a picture of them together and most articles about them are more of a competitor to each. I just remembered an interview sometime in 2011 after City Hunter LMH started to earn recognition in China and Japan and he said someone texted him.He texted back and the reply was it was JGS . Then he continued "do you like girls "??!kkk..Something like that. You really can't help comparing the two becoz JGS is so popular in China and Japan too and he is first to earn the "Hallyu" star fame before LMH. But because of the Heirs I think the star of LMH shines brighter as of present tome. His Online Chat in China recorded the highest number of participants. Sorry but this is so OOT. Back to our OTP, I hope PSH and LMH will have a private time together in an island before they start to work again. I am worried seeing LMH sad eyes..my puppy what makes it shine like a diamond? A girl who loves to wear white dress, high heels  and an Aquarian which is a perfect match for a boy like you? > :x a clingy six footer guy? Aigoo. 

Guest RistanT

Hey chingu .

I did not read this thread for almost full day and once I open I was shocked about jang geun suk things..... so sad so sad it's hard to endure ..

hey jang geun suk how dare u called park shin hye ....

U know she is taken by lee min ho ...

Don't u know she is lee min ho future's wife ..??

What the heck with u ???

I guess there's no other way .... I need to call priest right now to get them married. .... :(( :(( :((

Guest eka5566

hotbb said: Wow, thx heaps @sapphire_dreams, for e crash course on JGS. I learnt so much on this thread, really thankful :x I'm curious. What happened to YH? I read somewhere tt he gave psh bouquet in e past two years at e awards, I was expecting him to do tt at e sbs award 2013 but he didnt. Hmm... fishy ...

prosperity

said: I think people are overanalyzing the videos at his fan meet. If the president of SBS was at the fan meet then that should tell you guys all you need to know. After Heirs had such success it is makes sense that he will play that up at his fan meet. I repeat, the president of SBS is rumored to have attended. He will use Heirs in his fan meets until his next drama.

Calm down @RistanT.. :)) Breath in.. now breath out.. HAHAHA! Now, continue your backreading as several of our chingus explained JGS and PSH friendship..okay? Relaaaax.. now come here... *huuuuuuugs* :)) :)) :))

Ah. Welcome to this craaaaazy thread @minshinshine. Please post many, many, many tiiiimes! :D

Someone said that the SBS prezz is present thus the 10min vid of Heirs aka Cha Eun Sang aka PSH montage? Why? And it's to play up the Heirs popularity more? Why? Is Heirs very unpopular in Korea? Why? Is the concert for the SBS prezz? Why?

Now, I'm confused. (-_-)

Guest myleisuretime

eka5566 said: hotbb said: Wow, thx heaps @sapphire_dreams, for e crash course on JGS. I learnt so much on this thread, really thankful :x I'm curious. What happened to YH? I read somewhere tt he gave psh bouquet in e past two years at e awards, I was expecting him to do tt at e sbs award 2013 but he didnt. Hmm... fishy ...

guys!!its middle of the night here in my country....i want to add my last post for today...may i suggested to make a blog or international fanbase for minshin.so we could more spread our wings and pay for their attention.send them some couple item secretly,and let them show us at separated moment,or we gain the fund when they have an event in the name of minshin..we should try to do this.maybe we could started to approach SH.^^sometimes women more sensitive for this kind of stuff.GOOD NIGHT GUYS....i'll comeback again tomorrow perhaps.keep sharing your news and thought .....minshin 4 EVER

seriously yes. i already suggested this once. we should do it... what more signs do we need... n anyway... the closet kiss is enough for yearsssss... lol

and evn if tey dont end up togthr... gah.. we can still run the blog on their individual wrks n support them.. we should do it...

if any decision is made count me in on wrking for it. :D

Guest branwen

@NaezaS

I get that article. It's actually about the rooftop kiss. LMH actually kissed PSH during one of the long shots, so what he said in the article about them (LMH & PSH) not really having to kiss during that scene but he kissed her anyway, was actually true.

And it's frustrating me cause I don't know how to make a gif. It's in episode 9. It can't be noticed immediately at the beginning, but when CES reminisced about the kiss, it was really obvious.

I'll try to make a gif.

~X( ~X( ~X(

ETA: My first gif. Sorry bout the quality. I used an online gif maker. I probably shouldn't have but since I already did, sigh... This felt like forever ago, and maybe there's a better quality gif out there, so if there is, please feel free post your own. We never did get tired of the kisses in the drama anyway.

6afdy_zpsf839ad1e.gif?t=1390326234

And because I was trying too hard to watch in on zoom, I noticed that PSH did seem to kiss him back just before the video got blurred. You know, Kang PD and whoever edited all the kisses are really stingy too. They edited so many important parts!  ~X(

I'm re-editing my post to post the gif here cause i felt burdened that my post is on top of the thread. So here's a little gif to enchant the readers.  :D

pattituazon said: Anybody who thinks LMH would use a person (and a friend at that) to protect another person obviously doesn't think highly of him. -_- The implications of that statement is something I just can't swallow. There is no way that he would do something like that. I'm a bit peeved.
Sorry for the late reaction. I just needed to let that out. Let's move on now....... Hehehehehe HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!
Did Shin Hye arrive yet?

stucked

said:

Someone said that the SBS prezz is present thus the 10min vid of Heirs aka Cha Eun Sang aka PSH montage? Why? And it's to play up the Heirs popularity more? Why? Is Heirs very unpopular in Korea? Why? Is the concert for the SBS prezz? Why?

Now, I'm confused. (

-_-

)

@myleisuretime OMG. I'm sorrrrrrrrry chinguyaaaaah! I'm sorta addicted to your tumblr at the moment so whatever I took there I credit you for it. Sorrrrrry! Forgive me? :( Once I see the gifs, I always zeroes in on your commentaries so.. I kinda didn't see if it's a reblogged.. Sorrrrrry! :(( :(( :(( I'll edit after I have my sleep. Sorrrrry again..

Okay, good night guys! Hahaha! This felt like I'm running away from the law. Hahaha! :))

Ah, keep the shipping spirit alive! :D And, kindly credit properly, don't be like me! Hahahaha! :D

OMG. My sister who I've just coerced to watch Heirs earlier is already on episode 4. And all I can hear from her is.. "WTF".. "WTH".. "Who's Lee Min Ho again?".. "Shin Hye is pretty here".. "Who falls in love that quick!!!!" aaaand.. " WTFFFFFFF".. then... "Is it me or they actually look good together? Like for real.".. I am dying of laughter right now. And that's just ep.4. HAHAHA! Oh man. :)) :)) :))

Okay, good night all! *huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* :-* :-* :-*

Archived