[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest eka5566

IsabelinaD said: eka5566 said: BellaL said: IsabelinaD said: Chingus, I have a request, We only had seen the kiss scene in slow motion, light scene, zoom scene, but I ALSO WANT TO SEE THE KISS SCENE IN FAST MOTION...to see LMH in a wild way...hahahahaha. Please, if somebody can find a gif or a video in FAST MOTION, please be free to share it 
:P

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still dont understand why aren't ads/magazines/cf banking on Minho-Shinhye's popularity in Heirs. Just cast them together already! Grrr

@amidara chingu! Why do u think they're not together for any photoshoot? Are they tooòòòoòoooo busy?

good morning MinShins

@hohrum i am wondering about the same...

how does it work in korea?? can fans send emails Requesting to cast them together? we do that in India ;)

Can we make a list of possible brands they can endorse together and then email them??

and also can we ask magazines for joint photoshoots/ interviews???

LMH, please confess already to PSH. Forever minshin shipper. But is this something to be bothered about??? 

[News] Jang Geun Suk talks about competing with Park Shin Hye 

Jang Keun Suk talked about his former co-star Park Shin Hye.

The actor met with reporters on January 20, in Gangnam-gu, and talked about his celebrity connections. 

When asked who he’s close to, he answered, “Kim Jae Joong, Ji Sung, Kim Hee Chul, Yong Jun Hyung, Lee Hong Gi and Mithra Jin. For girls, I’m close to Yoona and Park Shin Hye, since we did projects together.”

“I talked to Park Shin Hye on the phone just yesterday,” he continued. “I will be meeting her tomorrow for a Chinese commercial. I did about three advertisements with her already. I always recommend Park Shin Hye as my partner. We get along well and I really wish the best for her as a hubae.”

The two became close through drama You’re Beautiful in 2009. But they had to compete recently when Jang Keun Suk starred in Pretty Boy, while Park Shin Hye starred in The Heirs, which aired at the same time. 

About the competition, Jang Keun Suk said, “Park Shin Hye said to me, ‘Why does your drama have to air at the same time as mine.’ She said that because she had no choice but to compete with me.”

Photo credit: Jang Keun Suk’s Facebook, Instyle

Guest rjuliet

baby girl ppali ppali say yes to baby boy jebal jebal, the waiting is killing me oops i mean him :D ...aigoo im uneasy looking at baby boy expression looks like little puppy lost... she loves u boy she really does, she just need to know the place first that u both are gonna have a honeymoon someday ... lol

@NaezaS

if you wanna know more article about lmh&psh in indonesia news, you can search in kapanlagi.com..
they are more update, they took news for kdramastars and soompi and also made new news base on reality.. even list of actor who already kiss psh, LOL reading it..
http://selebriti.kapanlagi.com/chinese/l/lee_min_ho/
http://selebriti.kapanlagi.com/chinese/p/park_shin_hye/

@huihuitang Well if Geunsuk and Minho join project together will be interesting 
Note ...this post simply for fun :D 
Both guy work with her in the past, and present ... and most probably in the future 

Jang Geun Suk 
gscf.jpg

etudekissu.gif 

Drama 

2nsq2rt.jpg

Lee Min Ho 
15psh.jpg

n7s.gif5n5g.gifkker.gif7qi.gif

Drama 
t5yk.gif
3v1.gif

And both have strong base of shipper fandom hahaha ... Because she have good chemistry with both man on and offscreen 
Geunsuk 

joc8.jpg

Lee Minho
y6ki.gif

z7r.gif

And seems like, now they become rival ... :))
So if they join project together the situation will be like this 
at_love_triangle_tussle_by_viraljp-d5bd0

And I will be like this ...
large.gif
fangirling_by_bellamira-d6shvdf.png

But Still In the end I wish hope and pray ... that this Gorgeous Man will be the Winner :x
rgor.gif

Guest eka5566

Why skirt worn by the girl in lee min ho concert same with Park Shin Hye  favorite red color?
WHY .....WHY ....WHY  ... Are you Miss her so Much ???

1557489_696559237032982_1237828255_n.jpg
68106042.jpg

Archived