[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

mshan said: faidaris said:The place doesn't look familiar to me. But definitely that place does not look like Nexus Karambunai, LOL! If it's in Malaysia, it can be anywhere since we have plenty of cities in here though not every city is well-developed. But it does look a bit like in Kuala Lumpur. It's a 75% chance it's in KL if I may safely deduce. Fellow other Malaysians, any other thought?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cre @badideth: [NEWS] [사진]이민호,'김탄이 응원왔어요' Lee Min Ho "I came to cheer as Kim Tan" Hot Young Blood Premiere http://t.co/LmngEnioyJ

mhiz

said: have we noticed the flower on his suit? maybe because of this chingus?. http://twitter.com/yafifamimhiz/status/425198207946485760/photo/1 morning.. i slept at 4 am, waiting for some comments, and still some are busy and haven't post here.. but when i woke up, chingus you really make me smile.. aja!! fighting chingus.. btw, their couple shoes in their drama was it red?? ahhaahahahahahhaah.. love...love.. it is really love.. daebak, uri romeo really fall in love to uri juliet let's keep on the spirit sail in this thread.. we"re not in delulu.. it's real guys.. it's real.. :x

Guest baeshipper

Maybe we should take it from Cha Eunsang and watch any horror, thriller, occult, or splatter to shake away the blues -- :P

or

just watch this and remind ourselves why we're all here >:D<
[gave an hour just to learn how to embed a video here ~X(]

http://youtu.be/-5p_Ypmpn3k

*loved the song when I first heard it esp when I found this nice translation

Credit: janeberryblue @ WeHeartIU for translation
             gallug for MV

It's you, it really is you
That warm gaze of yours is forever unchanging
Now do you see me? For a while, I've been looking at
the way the sunlight caresses your face

It could just be a dream, the word 'Hello' won't even form
I had so many things I wanted to say
Even in my dreams, I searched only for you
I don't want to hear that it's too late
You're avoiding my gaze
Can you see my heart?
I can't tell from your eyes
Wordlessly, I say to myself 'Hello'

I know (I know) that when it comes to the past (it was so very hard)
there are no 'maybes', but just once
had I run over to grab you (and you), had I held you just once
you may not have turned your back to me

It could just be a dream, the words 'hello' won't even form
I had so many things I wanted to say
Even in my dreams, I searched only for you
If by any chance, should your days have been troubled as well
Should you have missed me as well
You don't have to think twice
I can't lose you again because of hesitations
With a trembling voice, 'Hello'

That one day we'd surely meet again,
as long as I wished for it with all my heart
I believed in this all along. There'd be no more sadness
if we were to meet again

I'm grateful for this moment which came as a surprise
Should your lips be trembling as well
Should you feel like crying as well
Take my hand
Would it be OK if I held you once more?
Close enough to whisper, 'Hello'
Just like when we first met, 'Hello'

It's You (그대네요) - Duet IU with Sung Shi Kyung

Guest Valkyrie

faidaris said: mshan said: faidaris said:The place doesn't look familiar to me. But definitely that place does not look like Nexus Karambunai, LOL! If it's in Malaysia, it can be anywhere since we have plenty of cities in here though not every city is well-developed. But it does look a bit like in Kuala Lumpur. It's a 75% chance it's in KL if I may safely deduce. Fellow other Malaysians, any other thought?

http://youtu.be/b4BwNzJTnZkCr to uploader
Why is this man so perfect? 8-> No one, I mean NO ONE seriously should ever say NO to this man. Seriously if there's any, let me know, I'll give her a slap in the face and say, "Igo mwoya? :-O " 
ARASSO?
tumblr_m0zj9oiKlq1r99f4t.gifCr to uploader
LOL, just kidding, chingus. Lighten up a bit, shall we? ;)

Nah! I'm just itchin' to know where exactly Shin Hye is dear @faidaris. HAHAHA! I feel she's roaming around near you. I feel it. HAHAHA! Sorry for taking a bit long to respond coz I was really searching but @nistymaj was right here to answer you. Hehe. :D I was trying to look for pictures of her in this vacay. Wanna see her face and read her. I know. Psycho, psycho me. Hee~

Hm. For Min Ho. I think he really looks tired. And gaunt. He needs rest. I don't think he's sad or anything, just tired or maybe a bit hungry. HAHA!

Oh, he mentioned Kim Tan again? Hm. Now, that sounds just a promotion within a promotion. He's still promoting Heirs while helping promote his friend's movie. Nothing wrong with that. :D

*yaaaaaaawns*

Off to bed?

Thanks guys for indulging my questions about Malaysia and sorry for not explaining it earlier and in details. Hee...

Good night all and luuuuuurve yah! :D
*hugs all* :-* :-* :-*

I'm going to sleep now...dont worry chingu..our shipper is strong..never let thunder and storm came close on this thread and break our minshin..but if happened..we'll fight until the end..I heard that someone outsider say that our minshin is too rabid and hardcore.. :-w..

So what???..do I care??..they just talk what they want to talk..and bla..bla..bla..annoying..and I'm dont care about their assumption..I know because our thread growing so fast other than shipper threads... for me..minshin is my vitamins and become more strong everyday.. :x

>>>shinhye-yah...please thinking about minho feeling..at the concert obviously show that how much heis into you..I know you can feel his feeling, at the same time afraid about your deeper relationship with him..before this in interview you say that he is the last person@ your list cant date..(correct me if I'm wrong) but now everything is change..maybe he's the first and last person for you..ignore about what people say negative if you and minho is date each other..we're minshin shipper already grow fast around the world and always pray and hope you too became real one day...just dated you too..in secretly..but at least give us little hint..heheeh..please find your true happiness..moving forward..fighty!!!!!..

Good nite chingu..sweet dreamz..

I-) I-)

I don't see the jacket is this ugly as almost of you hate it :D I think that I hate his latest 2 (almost) airport outfits more, But this I love his outfit here and love the red sweater :D and I don't hate the jacket I see it is good but it would be better if it was smaller than this to suit his thin body more. And yes he looks tired ( I think he really really needs a break or he won't be able to continue), sad (probably just tired or something else :) ) and thinner (He said he will lose more weight for his upcoming movie although I don't why he need to lose weight, it is enough to gain more fitness, I love him thin, but please don't lose much weight, you look good now)But the most important how can he be more handsome with the time ??! :x :x

Archived