[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest ziooom92

class="H" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@stucked Thank you for understanding :) I am proud of all shipper here >:D<
In concert I only see cha eun sang shin hye cha eun sang shin hye they're one person :D
BeV1-EoCIAAEYw4.jpg
:\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> 
 I hope not  there some jealousy in the concert  from this scenes =)) :-\"

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=108&aid=0002275920 LMH is attending CCTV spring festival in China at the end of January. He will sing one of the Chinese OST from Taiwanese's version of "Boys over Flower", "Qing Fei De Yi". If anyone understands Korean, please help me if I get this right. If it's confirmed, then I'm super excited for him!!! CCTV spring festival is huge!! The show will be viewed by million people around the world. Can't wait~!!

Finally I am home!  <:-P Though I have skimmed through the pages, but as I am keen and determined to read every single word in here I guess I have 36 pages to back read now!  8-} Wish me luck! And to all of you who're still backreading too, LOL! 
MinShin-ers, fighting! We can do this, chingus!!! :-bd

Guest baeshipper

Hello everyone...I'm a new "Minshin-er" [proud of it too] and I hope I'd be able to share some things and probably ask a few questions.  I'm still very much a baby in this so you have to give me a little patience in my knowledge about this two adorable people.

This is my first time to post and first time to step into the world of kpop [is the term right?] and kpop "shipping".  I've heard of Lee Minho before but barely about Park Shinhye but fell hopelessly in love with them in "The Heirs".  Done my homework of watching their past works and have learned to respect their "work ethics" much more the passion they show in their individual works.

Can I share this video?

Please tell me if I am having my own delulu moment because in 0:29 I think LMH whispered, "Shinhye...," before he began the song Be My Last Love.

:x :x
If it is, I am sorry.  I just can't help myself.  He was just so emotional and serious here!
:)>-

I say lmh is v brave. He's truly walking his talk wrt jik jin (aka move forward). I see his opening the concert last night with clips of Ces/psh, 10mins is pretty long for avid fans, as testing the waters. Of his fans' reaction to psh. Works two ways - test bed of fans' response & hint of their relationship.

The French kiss, aka closet kiss, is a giveaway of the state they are in. Compared to Psh's earlier sealed lip kiss on the rooftop with lmh, I'm v happily surprised that she cd French kiss lmh. I'm not exactly sure if she did, but it looked like she did. I asked my husband if she did, he said: yup, they sure did

Shinhye reaction after found out that Minho played their clip in his FM 
Uri Oppa so HANDSOME !!!!!

tumblr_mm284jjdaJ1rwf543o1_250.gifrcfb.gif

Uuuh ... and remember during Heirs bts SH mention that she like to be called pretty or cute ? :)
Yeah, Minho even remember to put that scene in the clip ... 
2rb.gif8hq.gif

baeshipper said: Hello everyone...I'm a new "Minshin-er" [proud of it too] and I hope I'd be able to share some things and probably ask a few questions.  I'm still very much a baby in this so you have to give me a little patience in my knowledge about this two adorable people.

This is my first time to post and first time to step into the world of kpop [is the term right?] and kpop "shipping".  I've heard of Lee Minho before but barely about Park Shinhye but fell hopelessly in love with them in "The Heirs".  Done my homework of watching their past works and have learned to respect their "work ethics" much more the passion they show in their individual works.

Can I share this video?

Please tell me if I am having my own delulu moment because in 0:29 I think LMH whispered, "Shinhye...," before he began the song Be My Last Love.

:x :x
If it is, I am sorry.  I just can't help myself.  He was just so emotional and serious here!
:)>-

Okay. Ha! :D

I've been seeing the link about Min Ho's concert since yesterday and I haven't really bothered watching it. I'm too lazy. Hee.~ :D

So, I trust all you chingus observations about the concert. HA! Though I've never really watched it yesterday, I find it a bit (just a bit!) weird when you guys said that Shin Hye appeared as Eun Sang in a vid in the opening. I was thinking, nah.. It's just a simple promotion for the series and sort of a mood maker for his song Painful Love.. In short, I found it weird but not really THAT weird for me to be suspicious of it.

I guess, this is where the saying, 'To see is to believe' comes to play. (-_-)

So.. I click on the link along with the other chingus here, waited for it to load and I wasn't really expecting any spazzworthy stuffs.. It's taking forever and I hated waiting and firefox crashed so I used IE.. then BAM!

When the screen showed Shin Hye.. I was like.. aaaaah.. then when it showed the word 'MY EVERYTHING' then Shin Hye again.. I was like.. kyaaaaaah.. When it showed their moments and Shin Hye's montage in heirs .. I was like.. Is this his concert aka FM?.. then.. I was like.. EEEEEEEKk!!!.. Then when they showed that part when Shin Hye initiated and kissed Min Ho on the cheek.. I was screaming KYAAAAAAH!!! like the audience.. Like really loud, good thing I'm all alone.. HAHAHA! I was alternating from 'aaah' to 'KYAAAAAH' while I continued watching it.. Hee.. When I heard Shin Hye in a voice over, I died. She's really there, I mean, not physically there but there THERE.. weird but that's what it felt like to me.. :))

All along, I was thinking that the vids are used as a mood maker for his song. BUT. I felt weird. I mean, he could've used more of his own crying vids and just a minimal Shin Hye aka Eun Sang vids..why does it feel that I saw Shin Hye the whole time.. Smiling Shin Hye, Crying Shin Hye, Laughing Shin Hye.. It's like a Shin Hye montage under the guise of Cha Eun Sang.. *siiiigh*

Watching the vid is like watching the 2013 SBS awards again. I mean, the feelings I had back then.. smiling at no particular reason, biting my fingers just so I won't shout out loud and giggling like a crazed person.. these feelings.. totally the same back then.. Haha! It's weirder now because those are just vids from Heirs and Shin Hye isn't even present in his concert but I feel her presence and the implications and feels is making crazy. Haha! I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense. Haha!

Please skip my ramblings and proceed to the next post. :D

stucked said: Okay. Ha! :D

I've been seeing the link about Min Ho's concert since yesterday and I haven't really bothered watching it. I'm too lazy. Hee.~ :D

So, I trust all you chingus observations about the concert. HA! Though I've never really watched it yesterday, I find it a bit (just a bit!) weird when you guys said that Shin Hye appeared as Eun Sang in a vid in the opening. I was thinking, nah.. It's just a simple promotion for the series and sort of a mood maker for his song Painful Love.. In short, I found it weird but not really THAT weird for me to be suspicious of it.

I guess, this is where the saying, 'To see is to believe' comes to play. (-_-)

So.. I click on the link along with the other chingus here, waited for it to load and I wasn't really expecting any spazzworthy stuffs.. It's taking forever and I hated waiting and firefox crashed so I used IE.. then BAM!

When the screen showed Shin Hye.. I was like.. aaaaah.. then when it showed the word 'MY EVERYTHING' then Shin Hye again.. I was like.. kyaaaaaah.. When it showed their moments and Shin Hye's montage in heirs .. I was like.. Is this his concert aka FM?.. then.. I was like.. EEEEEEEKk!!!.. Then when they showed that part when Shin Hye initiated and kissed Min Ho on the cheek.. I was screaming KYAAAAAAH!!! like the audience.. Like really loud, good thing I'm all alone.. HAHAHA! I was alternating from 'aaah' to 'KYAAAAAH' while I continued watching it.. Hee.. When I heard Shin Hye in a voice over, I died. She's really there, I mean, not physically there but there THERE.. weird but that's what it felt like to me.. :))

All along, I was thinking that the vids are used as a mood maker for his song. BUT. I felt weird. I mean, he could've used more of his own crying vids and just a minimal Shin Hye aka Eun Sang vids..why does it feel that I saw Shin Hye the whole time.. Smiling Shin Hye, Crying Shin Hye, Laughing Shin Hye.. It's like a Shin Hye montage under the guise of Cha Eun Sang.. *siiiigh*

Watching the vid is like watching the 2013 SBS awards again. I mean, the feelings I had back then.. smiling at no particular reason, biting my fingers just so I won't shout out loud and giggling like a crazed person.. these feelings.. totally the same back then.. Haha! It's weirder now because those are just vids from Heirs and Shin Hye isn't even present in his concert but I feel her presence and the implications and feels is making crazy. Haha! I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense. Haha!

Please skip my ramblings and proceed to the next post. :D

Guest baeshipper

stucked said: OMO.

Guys. Let's welcome two newbies. @baeshipper and @hotbb *huuiuuugs*

BANZAI!!!! BANZAI!!! BANZAI!!!!

Post away and don't be shy. Ask any questions. Rant about our ship, etc. :D
Welcome to our crazy thread! :))

Archived