[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eka5566

Sorry OOT
Chinese models like Lee Min Ho 
The name Lee Min Ho is now becoming a hot topic on online forums. Not only famous in Korea, Lee Min Ho also be the fan favorite especially Asia. Recently, the audience was surprised when phen see the pictures of his young model from Guiyang, China. This guy Lee Min Ho is regarded as Chinese version. Even many fans still consider this model guy is "the most perfect copy of Lee Min Ho". 

Shortly after posting, images, and information on your personal page on the guy spread with astonishing speed. Many people recognize this young male model has identical features Kim Tan from his lack of eye contact to the face.

1493235_641088019284731_1073828934_n.jpg

Guest tropicalgirl

Hearing ES/PSH voice in concert hall give me goose bumps, wondering what LMH feels. He is being brave, 10 minute for KT/ES scene even there's kissing cheek scene.Minho ssi...
tumblr_mwl9c9k2ov1r13wbbo4_500.gif

And yes we know your true intention when you play that video tumblr_lkqh2v2MLD1qfsi3jo1_500.gif
                                  LMH : " Sssst, it's a secret beetween us "
GOT IT!! ;)

In my previous post, I questioned myself if Park Shin Hye will attend Lee Min Ho's concert or not. How she'll appear there as? As Park Shin Hye, Cha Eun Sang, and Juliet. And there the answer was. She appeared as Cha Eun Sang in his concert. Very good editing of The Heirs video by the team. Shin Hye's body might not be together with him there, but she was literally there with him, always. Her laugh, her cry, her kiss, her hug. That Painful Love song was so meaningful. I can imagine he really misses someone.

Thank you for this video. It shows how Kim Tan affects Lee Min Ho in terms of love's perception. Pray the best for Min Ho oppa.... There are millions women in this world, I pray Shin Hye will be your last love with God's willing.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzNDY2NjI4.html

60712823.jpg

Guest ziooom92

Jennifer Santos said: @ziooom92..I know it is difficult to convey your message in English ,take baby step girl...slowly you will understand try buy dictionary Arabic/ English..Google translate is funny,we sometimes don't understand too...but so far so good write short sentences...sorry for the OOT but we hope our z will understand..that we care for our family here...

Guest comelcoke

anyone got the link to view LMH concert yesterday? esp the part where they show video of KT-EUS. please.. please… cant wait. tq in advance  B-) :)>- :x

Guest comelcoke

@myhepyending, better you watch it with eng sub. sometimes its quite funny watch it with malay subs. because some of the word were not properly translate. hihihhi that one is my opinion. of course channel 393 one hd got the sub with malay and eng subs.  :)>-

Wow...daebakkk..our minshin thread is flying more over page...hmmm...its not our minshin thread flying fast..another thread shipper also flying fast because hot topic idea girl LMH at concert yesterday...my friends which is strongly support minsun and minmin try hard to prove their shipper is real and argue each other..so i need to stop them from fighting...they look weird at me because i'm truly support minshin..and i'm keep silent...i said whatever lor...i'm too lazy to argue because when i'm get mad..definitely change to hulk hogan...heeheeh...always in my heart, I believe MINSHIN is REAL.. :x :x

Archived