[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

looks like minho really appreciate his role in heir and the otp there, so he dedicated 10 minutes of his concert for kim tan and cha eun sang...well, as a disguise :D ...we know your true intention minho ssi, u want to show ur fans that u really cherish ur baby girl and u miss her so much right ;) ...lol

Guest luminousdo

Sorry chingu, please forget all the harsh word or any comparison Minho with another girls. Past is past. We are all looking forward to future and pray for our shipping will move smoothly, no storm on the way :). I understand this is minshin thread. It's all about our couple, we also live the the world with people respect each other. Every single word from our chingu is valuable and happiness. Please keep this thread alive and joyful, please don't create any argument and break up our fantastic relationship which we took so long to build up. I honestly live you guys even I never saw you guys face and know where you from. But it doesn't matter because all you guys writting always make my day happy and full of laugh and giggle. Ah, also delusion as well. Love you all the way. Pleaseeeee keep this thread alive, maybe 5 years, 10 years or thousand years :*

Guest teefa92

:-?  امووت واعرف هم يتكلمون عن من موب فاهمه ايش يقولون 
احد عربي يفهمني بليز :(؟ 
مين اللي جا وخبص مزاجهم 
ليكون لما تكلمت عن مين يونغ ترى ماقصد شي اخاف مع لغتي الانجليزيه فهموا غلط ولاشي 
لما انكم ماتفهمون شي قلت افضفض لانه الفضول قتلني هههههههههه
بس اخاف يحذفون مشاركتي لانه بالعربي 
اخاف يطقطون علي وانا مادري هههههههههههههههههههههههههه
sorry  :(

Dont write in arabic without translation honey , and also dont talk about PMY or any others ! Coz here we R intrested only in our minshin .

Dont worry u R not the only one who talked about it and the members here angery becoz someone else not u :)

I just back from youtube, well.. I prepared my heart and started to watch lovely sweety scene among LMH and his past BF (bts and interaction), kinda hurt man.. but its not as strong when I watch this, suddenly my spirit became full :D
http://youtu.be/z-lG4ausnJ0

we just need to patiently waiting for february, we just hv a bit BTS, but we already saw their spark, I even can't imagine if the BTS of DVD will out, what we will become :)) :))this ship will going faassssttttt !!!!fatcat-Q.gif

@ziooom92..I know it is difficult to convey your message in English ,take baby step girl...slowly you will understand try buy dictionary Arabic/ English..Google translate is funny,we sometimes don't understand too...but so far so good write short sentences...sorry for the OOT but we hope our z will understand..that we care for our family here...

Guest sUn Fl0w3r

that moment when i watch the opening video of LMH concert's yesterday , we knew the title of concert is MY EVERYTHING, but why the words '' MY EVERYTHING '' appears on BIG SCREEN exactly at the scene that Kim Tan - Lee Min Ho looked at Cha Eun Sang- Park Shin Hye deeply in the eyes and with full of love...
About the 11 minutes long-video, there are hold hands, smile and cry , back hug, kiss on cheek, memories in LA of our beautiful couple . I wonder is that hint he gave to us and to HER . To let us know how important she is in his heart. the words EVERYTHING says it ALL....

He has always repeated that he deeply affected by the message of THE HEIRS send to the audiences, he said THE HEIRS made he rethink the idea of love on SBS night. He wants people to more truthfully to each other, to go forward... You know what, LOVE is not a subject we study at school, and through a film he realizes what LOVE means. love is experienced. there's only one way to rethink the idea of love, not through the film but the experience they shared together, to meet and fall in love with his other half . doesn't that mean He has been in LOVE, with HER....
He's truly a gentleman and the brave one.....

Guest chacha29

@pluie that's true =D> I'm new fan of both LMH and PSH here.. I become here coz of heirs and coz of i love Minshin a Lot. Lets we support them both. Both of them really DAEBAK. they're example of actor and actress on their generation (Success Hallyu Star). Support them and always enjoy with this ship peacefully. all i can say is MINSHIN SHIPPER REALLY REALLY DAEBAK. U guys awesome :x :x :-* :-* our rollercoster is DAEBAK!!!!!

hi chingus... i found an interesting article about couple holding hands (The New York Times_Oct 2006_Stephanie Rosenbloom) ... I'd like to show u several quotes...

1. When a stranger asked why they had chosen to join hands during their stroll, the man, Dave Findlay, looked at his wife of seven years and answered in a word: “Connection.”
2. the Beatles sang back in 1963: “When I’ll feel that something, I want to hold your hand.”
3. “Hand-holding is the one aspect that’s not been affected by the sexual revolution,” said Dalton Conley, a professor and chairman of the department of sociology at New York University. “It’s less about sex than about a public demonstration about coupledom.”
4. To hold someone’s hand is to offer them affection, protection or comfort. It is a way to communicate that you are off the market. Practically speaking, it is an efficient way to squeeze through a crowd without losing your partner.

and my question to Mr. LMH is : what was on ur mind when u offer PSH to join hands at SBS awards ? ... is it no. 4 Min Ho ssi ? ... kyak kyak kyak ... big grin

Archived