[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

miane chingus a bit oot here, i just lurked into minho thread and @guadi posted that minho will likely to come to cctv chinese new year event and maybe will do a duet with harlem yu performing meteor garden soundtrack...aaawww i remember my crazyness during that time of meteor garden hypes....the original legendary F4 :x ...i love tao ming se, san chai and hua che lai love triangle there more than in bof as i only like how minho portraying gu jun pyo...i dunno ho to post a vid, so if u girls want to see the youtube vid posted of minho singing the meteor garden ost in korean, u could see at minho thread, he was so cute and shy back then :x ...i love that song in original version but minho version was also cute :x

Hi ladies, Love knowing PSH is in my hometown..a beautiful place and very lay back and scenic beaches with lots of water sport,a lot of choice when it comes to food..especially seafood.Its have a mixture of cultures from Philippines to Indonesian and Malay ,Brunei and local natives..sorry for the OOT  but I am missing home.  Love you're back @pluie, your" from LA to Seoul" accompany me while you're on hiatus..lucky us we have strong back bones here to protect us from nasty winds, that tried to shake our ship...A few of us have vulnerable heart because of our ship( with lack of confirmation).As for me every Sunday Mass I offered prayers for our ship and each one of you.Be strong dearest love all of you..Thank you..

Guest Lee-me-young

hi guys

this is my first to post anything in here so i hope it would not be awkward :3

ok so first of all i want to clarify the china thing between pmy-lmh cuz I personally like pmy and i keep up with her usually and for the person who said that pmy went to china 'secretly' thats mad lie cuz there was press photo of her in the airport + she went to china for an event and there was a photo of her in the red carpet so how the hell was that secretly lmfao, anyways she have been on hiatus for like 3 years after breaking up with lmh and i really feel sorry for her i hope this would never happen to psh i would be mad as hell lol

anyways i really love this couple so much :')

Guest comelcoke

can anyone here now when they were starting their shooting for 1st episode? and when is the date their doing the 1st press conference ? i just want to know. because inside the vid for their press conference seems like their already in relationship. because its seem like they attach to each other quite close and i cant describe it into words. hmmmmm…  :-?

comelcoke said: can anyone here now when they were starting their shooting for 1st episode? and when is the date their doing the 1st press conference ? i just want to know. because inside the vid for their press conference seems like their already in relationship. because its seem like they attach to each other quite close and i cant describe it into words. hmmmmm…  :-?

Lee-me-young said: hi guys this is my first to post anything in here so i hope it would not be awkward :3 ok so first of all i want to clarify the china thing between pmy-lmh cuz I personally like pmy and i keep up with her usually and for the person who said that pmy went to china 'secretly' thats mad lie cuz there was press photo of her in the airport + she went to china for an event and there was a photo of her in the red carpet so how the hell was that secretly lmfao, anyways she have been on hiatus for like 3 years after breaking up with lmh and i really feel sorry for her i hope this would never happen to psh i would be mad as hell lol anyways i really love this couple so much :')

Guest ziooom92

Lee-me-young said: hi guys this is my first to post anything in here so i hope it would not be awkward :3 ok so first of all i want to clarify the china thing between pmy-lmh cuz I personally like pmy and i keep up with her usually and for the person who said that pmy went to china 'secretly' thats mad lie cuz there was press photo of her in the airport + she went to china for an event and there was a photo of her in the red carpet so how the hell was that secretly lmfao, anyways she have been on hiatus for like 3 years after breaking up with lmh and i really feel sorry for her i hope this would never happen to psh i would be mad as hell lol anyways i really love this couple so much :')

When I heard about Eunsang's appearance on the big screen at Minho's concert...tumblr_inline_myh0e7hqp01qj3ir1.gif

When I saw Minho dance...tumblr_mxi6l5Tz7o1s2wio8o1_500.gif

...with a bunch of dudes?giphy.gif

Don't do that, Minho oppa!giphy.gif

I prefer him as a ballad singer. Well, I love his Painful Love song....or it would be 100x better if Shinhye and Minho dance Tango (...or dirty dancing) together.

I update a chapter. Phew. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/641761/3

Guest eka5566

nizzav said: comelcoke said: can anyone here now when they were starting their shooting for 1st episode? and when is the date their doing the 1st press conference ? i just want to know. because inside the vid for their press conference seems like their already in relationship. because its seem like they attach to each other quite close and i cant describe it into words. hmmmmm…  :-?

Archived