[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

MMEDH

said:

mhiz

said:

hello chingus.. relaxxx..  :))
i have read a statement that LMH said, he haven't started yet about pmy (so please let go of this).. can anyone here post that interview?? if my friend can find it i will post it here.. we didn't know also if some english translation are correct..
as we all know and we see how LMH act if he is with PSH and vice versa, that's why we are here for them, if somebody registered here just to put some crazy comments, let them be.. but as for us the MINTONGUESHIN =)) shippers, let's support uri OTP ..

[color=#ff0000]i really really love them, sometimes i sleep at 4 am, reading this soompi thread.. laughing and because of this thread i can re watch again and again their kissing scene, and analyze it.. ahahahah [/color]

=))
by the way, about his concert (FM) .. i can tell that he really love park shin hye, he treasured everything about them.. why does he used dreamcatcher, the color red/lavender ( as the news said, lmh help about the preparation of the concept of his concert)..
i just wanna share my thoughts guys, please understand me if my grammar are not correct..
first.. lmh is lmh (all his characters it is him) .. from BOF - Heirs, his fans support him.. why he didn't use the concept of all his drama's.. i mean maybe he will sing the song of BOF ( become GJP), (JJH),(LYS),(CY).. why he just use the concept of heirs ;)
second.. why all of a sudden he say something about that thing ( dispatch pix).. he haven't say anything before about it, why he make an effort to clarify ( i remember the scene of kt and es in the studio,where kt clarified to es about yoo rachel.. heheheh)  about that.. maybe he wants to tell to the fans of psh (hey, i am single) 
third.. why do they need to put that pics of psh in his concert.. they can put the scene of lmh (when es left kt and he cried).. maybe lmh wants to tell to his fans, hey this is my girl.. support me please, cause i'm going towards park shin hye now .. (kt's scene.. ahahahahah)
fourth.. am i right that both of them said, during their separate interviews that they will not reveal their relationship if they had.. 
fifth.. do we need more proofs, the sbs drama awards is not enough for us to say that our minshin shippers are sailing safe until the end..  lmh, said, it takes 2-3 mos for him to go out from his characters (this is the first time we saw him wearing the same clothes in his drama) and also uri juniet :\"> 
we all knows that those couple shirts / rings and etc are just sponsored, they are an artist, they can attract their fans to buy that items (right?)but wearing those clothes again that they used is a big bomb for us.. that is already a sign chingus, they may not tell to the whole world that they are dating, but they already given us those signs.. let the anti's talk here in this page, let them be :-@ .. they're jealous about ur OTP..
and i want to say something about LMH, nobody knows what's inside of him (heart/mind) only God and him.. but let us not talk bad about him, he is a family orriented, he will not use psh for him to gain more fame, because he is already famous.. i mean, what he did in sbs drama awards it is him,it is not his kt's character that he portrays there, it is himself.. if he is not serious about psh, he will not do that, he will be ashamed of what other people will say unto him, he is aware of  that.. 
what i am trying to say is, if there is nothing between them, he will not act like that even if he say that 2-3 mos b4 he let go of his character .. compare it from his previous drama's .. he is already a matured man for him to play around about the feelings of others and take note, the mom of psh is one of his fans.. do you think he will play around the daughter of his fan, just for entertainment?? =)) =)) =))
and about uri juniet, every guy ( leading man) that she had there's a rumors that they're dating and what psh said about those rumors during her interviews from the past (no, we're just friends) .. where in her interview 08/01/14 an interviewer asked about uri romeo and juniet dating rumors, what did she said? “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eka5566

mhiz

said:

hello chingus.. relaxxx..  :))
i have read a statement that LMH said, he haven't started yet about pmy (so please let go of this).. can anyone here post that interview?? if my friend can find it i will post it here.. we didn't know also if some english translation are correct..
as we all know and we see how LMH act if he is with PSH and vice versa, that's why we are here for them, if somebody registered here just to put some crazy comments, let them be.. but as for us the MINTONGUESHIN =)) shippers, let's support uri OTP ..

[color=#ff0000]i really really love them, sometimes i sleep at 4 am, reading this soompi thread.. laughing and because of this thread i can re watch again and again their kissing scene, and analyze it.. ahahahah [/color]

=))
by the way, about his concert (FM) .. i can tell that he really love park shin hye, he treasured everything about them.. why does he used dreamcatcher, the color red/lavender ( as the news said, lmh help about the preparation of the concept of his concert)..
i just wanna share my thoughts guys, please understand me if my grammar are not correct..
first.. lmh is lmh (all his characters it is him) .. from BOF - Heirs, his fans support him.. why he didn't use the concept of all his drama's.. i mean maybe he will sing the song of BOF ( become GJP), (JJH),(LYS),(CY).. why he just use the concept of heirs ;)
second.. why all of a sudden he say something about that thing ( dispatch pix).. he haven't say anything before about it, why he make an effort to clarify ( i remember the scene of kt and es in the studio,where kt clarified to es about yoo rachel.. heheheh)  about that.. maybe he wants to tell to the fans of psh (hey, i am single) 
third.. why do they need to put that pics of psh in his concert.. they can put the scene of lmh (when es left kt and he cried).. maybe lmh wants to tell to his fans, hey this is my girl.. support me please, cause i'm going towards park shin hye now .. (kt's scene.. ahahahahah)
fourth.. am i right that both of them said, during their separate interviews that they will not reveal their relationship if they had.. 
fifth.. do we need more proofs, the sbs drama awards is not enough for us to say that our minshin shippers are sailing safe until the end..  lmh, said, it takes 2-3 mos for him to go out from his characters (this is the first time we saw him wearing the same clothes in his drama) and also uri juniet :\"> 
we all knows that those couple shirts / rings and etc are just sponsored, they are an artist, they can attract their fans to buy that items (right?)but wearing those clothes again that they used is a big bomb for us.. that is already a sign chingus, they may not tell to the whole world that they are dating, but they already given us those signs.. let the anti's talk here in this page, let them be :-@ .. they're jealous about ur OTP..
and i want to say something about LMH, nobody knows what's inside of him (heart/mind) only God and him.. but let us not talk bad about him, he is a family orriented, he will not use psh for him to gain more fame, because he is already famous.. i mean, what he did in sbs drama awards it is him,it is not his kt's character that he portrays there, it is himself.. if he is not serious about psh, he will not do that, he will be ashamed of what other people will say unto him, he is aware of  that.. 
what i am trying to say is, if there is nothing between them, he will not act like that even if he say that 2-3 mos b4 he let go of his character .. compare it from his previous drama's .. he is already a matured man for him to play around about the feelings of others and take note, the mom of psh is one of his fans.. do you think he will play around the daughter of his fan, just for entertainment?? =)) =)) =))
and about uri juniet, every guy ( leading man) that she had there's a rumors that they're dating and what psh said about those rumors during her interviews from the past (no, we're just friends) .. where in her interview 08/01/14 an interviewer asked about uri romeo and juniet dating rumors, what did she said? “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”

giselle_tw said: Eeiiiisshhh what's with the dark aura in the morning ? Last night when I leave this thread, it's still bright and sunny. Geeeez girls please stop being easy to affected to small details , stop being easily work up! It's bad to see that shipper had so little faith to their OTP till they get easily affected to any news or rumor. And I'm start to feel tired consoling those people with lack of faith to our OTP. Because with one nagging shipper it can affect to one whole family. So please take it easy .... Okaaaayyy ?! And yes! Please love OTP equally . Happy Sunday everyone ... Please enjoy shipping happily :)

branwen said: I haven't seen the fancam of LMH's concert, but I think what LMH was saying was not really about his real life ideal girl. While backreading, I read that it was the MC who added the "born in June" category, while LMH said the rest. When I think about it, I think it's a game in the concert, where LMH selected a girl in the audience who matched those categories to come up on stage. He narrowed the choices to these 5 categories (or more). He maybe actually narrowed the category to a girl in his audience who's still keeps a previously used movie ticket on her wallet. 
I think I saw a picture in the previous pages where a girl wearing a white shirt, heels, and has long hair was standing between him and the MC. Oh here it is. From LMH's soompi thread. 

BeQoZzkCQAA6M4K.jpg

I think the girl got his autograph or something.

Again, I don't think it's his ideal type. Just a way to select a lucky girl to get his autograph or something.  :)>-

Em guys.. Why are you guys making such a big fuss about baseless rumours? Come on.. About the China thing, the very specific ideal type (which was meant for a game play with fans), don't take everything too seriously and get angry or crazy about it.

And yea i agree with you, @Alina Lacramio Condrat , 100%.

We should support them equally and be fair to both.

And @tran, i understand your concerns, but we don't know them both very well, you see. We don't know how they handle big things like LOVE, so it's not fair to say that he wouldn't get his heart breaks. :)

Let's just be equal and fair here okayyy? And chillllll the heck out don't take things too seriously pleaseee. Women and our hormones, I get it hahah but relax pleasee

Thanks @lilyrose ;) !!!

By the way,just @Alina is ok,I think I'm the only one with this name here,so there's no risk for any confusions :D !!!

Good night Minshipers ( or good morning ).see u all tomorrow ,hopefully there will no be any rumours or negative stuff ,and we will just ship peacefully ;;) ,like we usually do.

True or not, we should learn to be happy for LMH-PMY, it's 2014 let's start fresh :) But i really love PSH-LMH maybe in my dream they are a couple :)

good morning every one ... cheer up guys and dont be discourage over rumors ... rumors are still rumors until proven (then it become fact) ... and regarding the rumor, i think there had been a misunderstanding (maybe coz language barriers)... as far as i know, LMH was in Wuhan - China whereas his ex was in Hongkong (around 15 - 16 January) ...
big hugs for u my dearest family ... 
>:D<

The emcee was choosing LMH's ideal type at the audiences. 
In the process, LMH's dancer(that particular dancer said: 'I know him(LMH) the best').

The dancer said 'LMH likes long hair, pale skin, cute & homespun girl'.

LMH said he likes the best line from 'the heirs' script: 'overcome all difficulties, move forward'.

That sounded like half of the korean girls description?

Archived