[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest itybittykitty

did you all notice how @ 3:27 PSH holds herself back from holding on to LMH's clothes during that last kiss...she makes a slight move forward with both hands and then tightens her fists in restraint :\">

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@itybittykitty I love, love love this kiss  :x  So sweet.  But watching her face and eyes, I wonder if they were supposed to just stand there and smile, and he was so happy he snuck in a kiss, thus the reason for her reaction with her hands, and the little smile she gives while he's kissing her?  It's like he's saying "Thank you for being the one", or "We did it"(probably this one)... Ah, this delulu mode really bites sometimes 8-}

Which guy that PSH should choose if she is not meant to be LMH's soulmate? Just for fun guys because it looks like you are getting depressed not seen to much our OTP interaction and please don't be mad ....
Since I found this website, I try to match any actor and actress in Korea, and this is the answer:

The compatibility rating for yoon shi yoon and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)Both of you are open-minded, enthusiastic and good at communication, which makes you a happy and vigorous combination. The male tiger is humourous, steady and thoughtful, and the female horse is sweet, virtuous and smart. The male tiger works hard for the family and his career, while the female horse can tolerate her husband's changeability and integrate their strength wonderfully.  

PSH once stated: (But she had this to say instead about her ideal type) “I used to think long before that I wanted a funny guy, but nowadays, I want someone who is serious. Yoon Shi Yoon is like an onion. The more layers you peel away, the more new and unexpected sides of him appear and they’re all charismatic.” 
How about LMH?....
The compatibility rating for lee min ho and song hye kyo is90% (Perfect Match)

You complement to each other very well. Both of you can fully understand and support the other's demand, and are willing to try your best to satisfy each other. The male rabbit is thoughtful, intuitive and insightful, and is able to abstract the key to solve the problems from numerous illusions quickly. The female dog is loyal and kind, and has strong ability of logical judgement. The male rabbit needs the female dog's support and encouragement, while the female dog is attracted by the male rabbit's gentleness and intelligence.

It's surprising me, because he never did drama or movie with her, but I remember once that SHK is his ideal type....

How about you chingu? Do you still think that our Minshin is Match from Heaven? I write this because I don't want any of you will be disappointed if they are not dating or getting married?

Guest eka5566

YongShin (Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa)
January 14, 2010 was the Korean debut showcase of the most popular Asian Band 'CNBLUE' and we all know that Park Shin Hye was also a part of it by even supporting his Bestfriend and band members since their showcase from zero to hero. Yonghwa even mentioned by himself that Shin Hye was the first celebrity who came to visit on their dressing room to cheer up them before their debut performance.
And today, 
January 14, 2014 is the 4th Anniversary of our CNBLUE so what we arewaiting for!??

LET'S TREND 
‪#‎CNBLUE4thAnniversary‬

HAPPY 4th Anniversary CNBLUE!

- YongShin Int'l Fanclub

I HOPE SHE IS DOING JUST TO GIVE SUPPORT to HER friends [-O< [-O<

Guest eka5566

imels said: Which guy that PSH should choose if she is not meant to be LMH's soulmate? Just for fun guys because it looks like you are getting depressed not seen to much our OTP interaction and please don't be mad ....
Since I found this website, I try to match any actor and actress in Korea, and this is the answer:

The compatibility rating for yoon shi yoon and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)Both of you are open-minded, enthusiastic and good at communication, which makes you a happy and vigorous combination. The male tiger is humourous, steady and thoughtful, and the female horse is sweet, virtuous and smart. The male tiger works hard for the family and his career, while the female horse can tolerate her husband's changeability and integrate their strength wonderfully.  

PSH once stated: (But she had this to say instead about her ideal type) “I used to think long before that I wanted a funny guy, but nowadays, I want someone who is serious. Yoon Shi Yoon is like an onion. The more layers you peel away, the more new and unexpected sides of him appear and they’re all charismatic.” 
How about LMH?....
The compatibility rating for lee min ho and song hye kyo is90% (Perfect Match)

You complement to each other very well. Both of you can fully understand and support the other's demand, and are willing to try your best to satisfy each other. The male rabbit is thoughtful, intuitive and insightful, and is able to abstract the key to solve the problems from numerous illusions quickly. The female dog is loyal and kind, and has strong ability of logical judgement. The male rabbit needs the female dog's support and encouragement, while the female dog is attracted by the male rabbit's gentleness and intelligence.

It's surprising me, because he never did drama or movie with her, but I remember once that SHK is his ideal type....

How about you chingu? Do you still think that our Minshin is Match from Heaven? I write this because I don't want any of you will be disappointed if they are not dating or getting married?

In which ep. was this scene ?? because i don't remember i saw it :) or is this just BTS ??

I think that is from ep 4,when kim tan has just arrive from L.A and he doesnt know eunsang stay in his house.I think this is funny scene because kim tan feels like he saw female virgin ghost when he had eat in dining room.You have to watched it but for this Pic this is BTS I guess because minho and eunsang still dont have a scene together in this eps until he caught her drink in the kitchen ;))

Guest itybittykitty

TerryG said: @itybittykitty I love, love love this kiss  :x  So sweet.  But watching her face and eyes, I wonder if they were supposed to just stand there and smile, and he was so happy he snuck in a kiss, thus the reason for her reaction with her hands, and the little smile she gives while he's kissing her?  It's like he's saying "Thank you for being the one", or "We did it"(probably this one)... Ah, this delulu mode really bites sometimes 8-}

Hi! Everyone they're both in korea now. MinShin. Minho will be preparing for his concert. FYI he should invite ShinHye there just for fun. No one knows if they're dating or not!!! Hey on the friend zone!!! Maybe ????????

Guest lilyrose81

Which guy that PSH should choose if she is not meant to be LMH's soulmate? Just for fun guys because it looks like you are getting depressed not seen to much our OTP interaction and please don't be mad ....

The compatibility rating for yoon shi yoon and park shin hye is
90% (Perfect Match)
Both of you are open-minded, enthusiastic and good at communication, which makes you a happy and vigorous combination. The male tiger is humourous, steady and thoughtful, and the female horse is sweet, virtuous and smart. The male tiger works hard for the family and his career, while the female horse can tolerate her husband's changeability and integrate their strength wonderfully.  

How about LMH?....

The compatibility rating for lee min ho and song hye kyo is
90% (Perfect Match)

Hahahah okay guys, I think most of us here are aware of the fact that we're only shipping MinShin for now for their chemistry that we see, and if they happen to not be together in the future, IT IS OKAY. Their fate and destiny is not in our hands, so I'm pretty sure we'll be fine with it and still support them individually.

And this is just some zodiac/star/whatever kind of matching. They're not necessarily true, so it's not a big rock of a problem to me.

:D ;;)

@eka5566 : is this what you want to know? don't be surprised!
The compatibility rating for hyun bin and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)

Thanks to your mutual efforts, trust and support, you can build up a happy and vigorous family. You know very well to leave enough private space for each other, and have the greatest sincerity to go forward hand in hand. The male dog admires his wife's diligence, while the female horse also appreciates her husband's sedateness and down-to-earth character.

and ...
The compatibility rating for 
park yoochun and park shin hye is90% (Perfect Match)Both of you are open-minded, enthusiastic and good at communication, which makes you a happy and vigorous combination. The male tiger is humourous, steady and thoughtful, and the female horse is sweet, virtuous and smart. The male tiger works hard for the family and his career, while the female horse can tolerate her husband's changeability and integrate their strength wonderfully.

Talked about perfect match, sometimes we don't know who will become match in heaven. Most K actresses or actors end up dating each other is because of they have met and worked together at least in a drama, movie, CF or reality show. They got acquainted and closed to each other, they feel comfort and have something in common to share. They can talked and shared off anything without worrying, and ended fell in love when the shooting almost ended or after. For example KB and MGY, they were not the on screen pair (KB was only second lead). Just because they get along in the drama, they became close to each other though MGY is older than KB. One thing I admired from KB that he was not afraid to announce their relationship though they were just dating, and they looks so happy. 
Another case is Lee Seung Gi and YoonA. LSG said that his ideal type is Yoona months before they started dating (when he hosted Strong Heart on Mar 2013). 

They first meeting was in a reality show Happy Shares Company (ep July 13, 2010), but at that time YoonA was not alone, she was with SNSD girls. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19bq9k_lee-seunggi-yoona-happy-shares-company-cut-eng-sub_people

different with KB-MGY, LSG and YoonA announced their dating after caught by dispatch.
and how about our OTP? Once I knew that LMH's ideal type changing weather, it's kind that he has no constancy (different with KB or LSG)Why? it's because he doesn't know yet what exactly his ideal type? or he is afraid of dating/ in love with a woman and then breaking up again so public will call him play boy (rabbit is the icon of play boy right?), or it is his nature (Rabbit people are easily upset, so they should be carefull when find a lover. They want to have their love bathing in the sunshine and are willing to accept others' inspection). That's why he didn't confirmed or denied either he is dating PSH or not.Getting confused with his feeling toward PSH?  
@Kesara : PSH - Joo won has same percentage with our OTP only 50% (common Pair). 
Btw how about Choi si won? He has 90% compatibility to PSH, he is a devoted Christian too..
Do not offense MinShin shippers. Just for fun.. SORRY for long posting... 

Guest pattituazon

I'm not one to over-analyze clothes haha and I love that you guys do and I always start snickering because I find the 'coincidences' cute. But seriously, it's starting to get to me. Why are they wearing the same clothes all the time? And Min Ho is super rich, how come he keeps wearing Kim Tan's clothes? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know his latest airport outfit isn't exactly the same as the one he wore to the wrap up party but it's super close. Reminds me of Shin Hye at the airport wearing the same top she did at that wrap up party.
Are they trying to drive us crazy??? ARGHHH  ~X(  8-}

pattituazon said: I'm not one to over-analyze clothes haha and I love that you guys do and I always start snickering because I find the 'coincidences' cute. But seriously, it's starting to get to me. Why are they wearing the same clothes all the time? And Min Ho is super rich, how come he keeps wearing Kim Tan's clothes? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know his latest airport outfit isn't exactly the same as the one he wore to the wrap up party but it's super close. Reminds me of Shin Hye at the airport wearing the same top she did at that wrap up party.
Are they trying to drive us crazy??? ARGHHH  ~X(  8-}

Archived