[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Jennifer Santos said:@ faidaris that is stiff dear..I am a PSH DVD collector but I guess with all the goodies comes with it, its sure worth it.My most expensive ones is Goong and Tree in Heaven..almost MYR200 each.with the collection I have I can have a DVD library..my hubby did complained on early stages but he do watch ifits supernatural story line.any way off topic.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tropicalgirl

e2888124-d07e-4e75-b3a2-404a33db1d0b_zpsAlways like this bts picture. it shows how close they are. This is an early episode before all the skinship and kiss scene and they already comfort enough to share (i think a lotion) and touch each other  :x

Guest itybittykitty

itybittykitty said:

Hello All!!!!...I'm finally "de-lurking" as you all call it

I love this couple since I discovered their Etude CF BTS a few months ago...I've been following all the fun conversation here to keep feeding my love for them...

I have been searching like a crazy lady if anyone translated what LMH & PSH said during this brief interview at the auction...but I can't find anything...at one point it looks like LMH says something about PSH that makes her blush...if one of you fellow shippers can help me with this it would make me stop from going crazy...

here is the vid:

>:D< >:D<

i help u minship shipper, about clothes, this is one way to dating, smarter way and avoid form public attention....can be hint......
she keep wearing wrap part dress code...same goes to minho...hmm, him ideal type change after the awards show.......hahaha...just keep shipping them

Sorry to disappoint MinShin shippers, but it's not the first time that Shinhye applied the lotion on Minho's hand. She did that to Yonghwa too. I love the fact that she's taking care of other people, haha. I can see why this year Minho's ideal girl is someone who has a confident personality and someone who cares about other people. Her story about the car accident was amazing! She didn't think of herself when her leg got injured. She called the ambulance and let other people who were involved leave before her. Minho, you better get Shinhye before other guys. XD
About Minho's clothes at the airport. I don't think it is the same, but same style. At the Heirs wrap up party, he wore a grey sweater and the jacket didn't have big buttons. He doesn't seem to let go of Kim Tan yet. 
I love reading your comments and never get tired of them. Keep on sailing! :)

that I safe to post here?? :D[Photos] 2013 Henus Edwin Summer Story
I love all she wore when summer.. looks so cute and fresh :x :x

211EA34E52D38CAD2047DF2510004E52D38CAE292C822432F04E52D38CAF136DDD263BA54E52D38CB00B2D292648394E52D38CB306B80B2610824E52D38CB528E68326290D4C52D38CB70BDA20210DA04C52D38CB81C82892225514C52D38CBA0F822C21102C4C52D38CBB1AAC392160414C52D38CBC34AF5D273C634B52D38CBF0C5FA0

so, what your expectation she will wear on next summer???? I want she have photoshoot for summer with Min Ho :)) :x :xit will be DAEBAKK AND BOMB here!!! hahaha.gif~original

Annyeong chingu >:D<

since we dont have many news to our otp. Ill just give my POV regarding status of our OTP since ive read that some of here doubting wether LMH is in a relationship.

This is purely my POV ;)

My Reference SBS AWARD CEREMONY.

1. Blazzing glances (ive read one post here and she said CANT TAKE MY EYES ON YOU). Maybe some or almost all of us here experience love. To love and be love. And that look (the tenderness of eyes) is kinda familiar to me. It express love.

2. Holding hands. Lets compare the gesture of KWB and LMH

KWB-he offer his arm as a gentlemen gesture to PSH when they go up in the stage to accept their awards. (We all know that this guy had already a gf).this event was happen in china.

LMH-If his in a relationship. That act should apply in accepting best couple award. BUT INSTEAD. HE was enthusiastically stretch his hands to hold PSH and happily walk upstage.

****i have to say the speech. Okay granted they want to thank each other but if you watch it carefully, their speech is solely dedicated to one another. They should also thank us, we voted for them. Lol. Kidding.

3. Lastly the HUG. Lets compare again. Bet KJW and PSH.

KJW-LMH give an highfive when she got the award.

PSH-LMH give a hug when she got the award. If his in a relationship why giving hug to PSH. He can give an highfive also to PSH as a friendly gesture like he gave to KJW.

I know at that time they were special to each other. They stole the night.

This is only my POV. GOODNIGHT.

MINSHIN FIGHTING.

:x

Archived