[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I was thinking, as I have seen there are so many discussions and analysis being done on the closet kiss scene. My question is, is there any other kissing scene in other K-dramas that has been analyzed to this extent before? I mean, like different versions of video clips being done --- slow motion, zoom & slow, black & white, lighter version etc? As I am quite new to K-drama, I don't see much fuss over other kissing scenes. Can you anyone share if there's any? :-?
Thanks in advance, chingus!
Sorry if this is OOT.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilyrose81

muziksnob said:

faidaris said:

ravairie said:

Hmm now Lee Min Ho Ideal type is someone assertive and caring? Perhaps Shin Hye? :x These two are giving us hints =))

This is new and (good) news!  <:-P I can almost 100% sure he meant to say uri Park Shin-hye <:-P This is due for celebration, ladies! Or perhaps I am a couple of hours too late already? :)) Mianhe, chingus! Ahhhhhh what a happy news this is! Assertive, and caring? Pfttt! Who else!  B-) 

Ahh LMH's ideal type changes with the weather. But what we do know is that lately, the descriptions are getting closer to PSH's off-screen personality. Yup, that's indeed a cause for celebration!

*Excited to read this* I can fully understand and associate 'Caring' with PSH, but can anyone point out how is she 'Assertive'? 8-}

Assertive (positively) pretty much means confident, self-assured, like you know what you want ---> LMH once said in a recent interview that PSH is the type of person who knows what she wants and he thinks it's great hehehehe

If you find the word 'assertive' in the dictionary it can also mean cocky, or always up for fights, that's why I said (positively) up there ^

Because this word can bring positive and negative meaning, depending on how you use it.

Okay that's it for today's English class. Hahaha JK ;) :x

Guest loveisintheair

Hi all.. This is my first time ever to post a comment in soompi. I've been lurking to this thread almost every time in everyday but never leave any comment... Untill i saw @faidaris question about if there is another great kissing scene like our minshin couple in the kdramas.. And my answer is YES there is.. They are yooina n jhw "queen inhyun's man" if you haven't watched it, then you should!!! They're my first couple to ship in the kdrama world.. N lucky me that they are in a relathionship right now (you can see their story in inhyun's couple here in soompi, in case you didn't know the story)

As for our lmh n psh, i really lovee them both together and want them to end up just like my other lovely couple yooina n jhw..

Guest lara428

Goodnight to all!!! Love reading all your posts!!<3 School day again tomorrow! :)) Have a great night and day tomorrow friends!
:x

loveisintheair said: Hi all.. This is my first time ever to post a comment in soompi. I've been lurking to this thread almost every time in everyday but never leave any comment... Untill i saw @faidaris question about if there is another great kissing scene like our minshin couple in the kdramas.. And my answer is YES there is.. They are yooina n jhw "queen inhyun's man" if you haven't watched it, then you should!!! They're my first couple to ship in the kdrama world.. N lucky me that they are in a relathionship right now (you can see their story in inhyun's couple here in soompi, in case you didn't know the story) As for our lmh n psh, i really lovee them both together and want them to end up just like my other lovely couple yooina n jhw..

Guest KimberlyC

Cant believe i have to back read 64 pages.. Not that i am complaining.. [-X Well actually i anticipated that this would happen since we are shipping for the 2 of the most brightest hallyu stars of their age.. I just hope that we would keep sailing until the right time comes when they are ready to admit their relationship(delulu mode here). Need to sleep for now..... I love how LMH describe his ideal girl/ woman :x :D

Out of boredom i counted:

11 hugs-back and front

5 kisses on the lips(yes, including THE kiss)

2 pecks on the cheek

1 forehead kiss

3 almost kiss (including donut kiss)

Did i miss anything? Any other k-dramas with equal or more skinship like MinShin in Heirs?

@loveisintheair..hmm..about queen of in hyun's man..OTP yoo in na and ji hyun woo...thanx to you because I just went to that threads and want to read the analysis from their shipper...just read 2 page but their chemistry look same like minshin..I need to read until last page..heheeh.. :D

@faidaris..as usual chingu..can you analysis the kissing part?? I know you are good detective to analyze the kiss..heheeheh.. >:)

Archived