[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rjuliet

yes uri shin hye is unique, she has a mixture of innocent but mature face and personality. I dont understand why her co stars dont see her as a woman. I mean I look at all min ho past co stars and I think are all beautiful but if I were a guy I would choose shin hye over

owever I love most k actors male voices like minho, woobin, oppa ssh, sjs etc :D, their voice when they talks is as handsome as their faces :D (miane for oot). Anyway, I brave my self to finish city hunter these days, as before I was reluctantly to see it because I am originally a fan of the japanese manga city hunter, ryo zaeba is my fave character as I found him extremely gorgeous and cool but also has a dorky pervy side (sounds like someone we know lol) but miane im quite disagree with the portraying of kaori (city hunter partner who is equally gorgeous and cool), at that time I was expecting someone like yoon eun hye in coffee prince as kaori, but now I guess shin hye is great for that role too (hear that city hunter producer, if they re gonna make part 2 or movie version of it) :D. Forgive me If I am being impolite its just my personal opinion as a fan of original manga by tsukasa hojo. One more thing before I end my long rant, I dont understand why in korea one beautiful otp couldnt repeated again with another projects, I think if minho and shinhye to be paired in any movies or drama series whatever the genre is as long as they are the otp the products will sell well :D. Ok I will stop here for now before my rant is getting too boring, miane chingus, keep sailing :D

Guest crazybees4

faidaris

said: @crazybees4

I love, love, LOVE your writing! Love it, sister. SUPER love it! I can feel your sincerity from it. Please write and share here more?

:)

I love that you touched about uri Park Shin-hye's beautiful, super shiny hair. I think that's one of her charms, one of the many beautiful things about her. I even at one point tried to compare, is it because she's an actress in a drama that she has to have that kinda beautiful, shiny hair? But when I compared her hair and the rest of the casts' hair... I guess it's only natural that she really has that gorgeous hair. It's thick and flowy and shiny and certainly one of the things I think uri Lee Min-ho enjoyed playing with during their act together! LOL! 

Have you watched Running Man Episode 120, 121 and 166, sister? If you have not, I HIGHLY recommend you to watch it! She was amazing, AMAZING, crazily ah-mazing there! I was laughing so hard seeing her being so cute, adorable, super competitive (but not annoying at all) and she did show her dancing skills in Episode 166 - The Heirs episode you may say. Ahhhh typing this makes me wanna re-watch her again in there! LOL! Even Kim Jong Kook called her "uri precious dongsaeng"! OMG she's seriously so cute in there, I bet any lucky man who marries her will never feel bored watching and being with her for the rest of his life! Lee Min-ho ssi, are you reading this? LOL!

Have a good sleep, sister

Guest rjuliet

aah its being cut off in the middle, I was writing about shin hye voicd when she talks is so sultry and lovely compare to other k actresses, its one of her best traits and charms also for me..

Guest rjuliet

aah its being cut off in the middle, I was writing about shin hye voicd when she talks is so sultry and lovely compare to other k actresses, its one of her best traits and charms also for me..

faidaris said: @crazybees4
I love, love, LOVE your writing! Love it, sister. SUPER love it! I can feel your sincerity from it. Please write and share here more? :)
I love that you touched about uri Park Shin-hye's beautiful, super shiny hair. I think that's one of her charms, one of the many beautiful things about her. I even at one point tried to compare, is it because she's an actress in a drama that she has to have that kinda beautiful, shiny hair? But when I compared her hair and the rest of the casts' hair... I guess it's only natural that she really has that gorgeous hair. It's thick and flowy and shiny and certainly one of the things I think uri Lee Min-ho enjoyed playing with during their act together! LOL! 
Have you watched Running Man Episode 120, 121 and 166, sister? If you have not, I HIGHLY recommend you to watch it! She was amazing, AMAZING, crazily ah-mazing there! I was laughing so hard seeing her being so cute, adorable, super competitive (but not annoying at all) and she did show her dancing skills in Episode 166 - The Heirs episode you may say. Ahhhh typing this makes me wanna re-watch her again in there! LOL! Even Kim Jong Kook called her "uri precious dongsaeng"! OMG she's seriously so cute in there, I bet any lucky man who marries her will never feel bored watching and being with her for the rest of his life! Lee Min-ho ssi, are you reading this? LOL!
Have a good sleep, sister :)

First, HanBam interview with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. Then HanBam interview with Park Shin Hye alone.
The program always shows their closet kiss scene, especially the sucking kiss part (not included in SBS Award, because fans will have blood tears when they see that again;they screamed like ouuuuwwww). Yes, something special in it. 18-years-old students who fall in love can actually do that.

tumblr_mwzq66gpOC1qjkud7o7_250.gif

ziooom92 said:

BobD

said: Should it be my last post here? I have many things to do but I was attached to this thread. <:-P

I think I see the shore now. They're REAL Couple. Although I don't know which relationship stages they are in now.

They gave us many signs. IMO, 1st sign their kiss in ep.16(Just see the clip below - zoom

)

The rest, they need to reach the shore themselves. And I hope they will reach one day soon.

>-

huihuitang said: First, HanBam interview with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. Then HanBam interview with Park Shin Hye alone.
The program always shows their closet kiss scene, especially the sucking kiss part
(not included in SBS Award, because fans will have blood tears when they see that again;they screamed like ouuuuwwww). Yes, something special in it. 18-years-old students who fall in love can actually do that.

tumblr_mwzq66gpOC1qjkud7o7_250.gif

rikasnail said: huihuitang said: First, HanBam interview with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. Then HanBam interview with Park Shin Hye alone.
The program always shows their closet kiss scene, especially the sucking kiss part
(not included in SBS Award, because fans will have blood tears when they see that again;they screamed like ouuuuwwww). Yes, something special in it. 18-years-old students who fall in love can actually do that.

faidaris said:

ravairie said:

Hmm now Lee Min Ho Ideal type is someone assertive and caring? Perhaps Shin Hye? :x These two are giving us hints =))

This is new and (good) news!  <:-P I can almost 100% sure he meant to say uri Park Shin-hye <:-P This is due for celebration, ladies! Or perhaps I am a couple of hours too late already? :)) Mianhe, chingus! Ahhhhhh what a happy news this is! Assertive, and caring? Pfttt! Who else!  B-) 

Ahh LMH's ideal type changes with the weather. But what we do know is that lately, the descriptions are getting closer to PSH's off-screen personality. Yup, that's indeed a cause for celebration!

Agreed. His ideal type keep changing. Even he himself admit it. But these days the his ideal type keep screaming hers. And its quite obvious, he's not even try to hide it.

For PSH her ideal always tall, older and caring guy :)

Guest lara428

IsabelinaD said: lara428 said:

crazybees4

said: Dear Chingu 

:x  

I have a MinShin theory to share again. Hope you enjoy! 

:) Though there is no evidence that they did date, I have my own way to confirm that they did date!  Here is my theory…….

If they both “clicked” since they first met, spending time together while filming is enough to develop their special feeling.   For me, if I have special feeling with someone, spending time with him is like a “mysterious date” for me.  If they both secretly fall for each other, I am sure they should long to see each other, cannot wait to be in a scene together, eager to practice the scenes & scripts together as well as cheer up each other while resting.  That’s why I think every day they meet at the set is like they are dating.  Their roles as the lovebirds allowed them to advance their own feeling esp. for my sweet lady PSH.  It is like they hid themselves under KT and ES characters.   If they both knew they secretly developed their special feeling during the filming and they are honest with their feelings, they don’t know how to say “no” to a dating rumor.

When LMH thanks ES (PSH) during his speech for “The Best Couple”, I cannot help thinking that he was sending a “secret code” to her.  Only the director, the crews and both of them knew which acting LMH followed director’s advice and which one was led by his spontaneous.  Like the ad- lib PSH mentioned and she gave a scene at her house as an example.  It proves that LMH used his instinct to lead this role as well.  The line he added in that scene is hilarious and suspicious for me, but what I do like to know more is when he chasing her around a small room and hugged her is a director’s idea or his.  I think PSH will know very well which scene or script were added by her oppa Minho!. 

I want to point out a holding hand as well.  For me it is like a “special signal” between them.  As Kim Tan and ES, when they hold hands always mean something.  It is a signal to show off  that “we are boyfriend - girlfriend” (at school, at KT’s BD party)  It also means we won’t let go each other, we will support each other to the end, I will be always with you  when they want to cheer up each other.

When their names were announced together, LMH offered his hand to PSH and she accepted it right away.  It looked so natural. It is like they both know that they will hold their hands.  Like KT always tells ES don’t let go his hand.  We always go together hand in hand till the end. 

Good night my dear Chingu. :D

Archived