[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Phoebechiu

Phoebechiu said: Something interesting in your cell phone??

credit as tagged

Sorry for the pictures.  I was posting that both were checking their messages or something in their cell phone when Min Ho arrived China today and Shin Hye was in Hong Kong airport yesterday. 

Guest thunderempress

@pattituazon thanks for updating your fanfic...I really love the latest chapter.

Sometimes, I just wish that South Korea would be more like here in the Philippines when it comes to on-screen couple. Once the on-screen couple works, its sure to get another project together. There are fan clubs just for a love team here. There's even a love team here who have made several movies and dramas together and they recently had a movie that celebrates the 10th year anniversary of their team up....Although those two never once dated in real life. They are just purely an on-screen couple and are both known to be in a relationship with different people.
But for LMH and PSH I really want them to date in real life and get married later on ;))

bangabsuemnida chingus! I've been lurking around in this thread for a long time (since it was less than 100 pages) but I was too shy to join. And now I have finally mustered up the courage to join in! hahaha! It's actually my first time joining a forum and first time shipping a couple. I've seen a lot of kdramas but I can't help it, this couple brought me here. I can't even move on to my next kdrama and kept watching heirs again and again huhuhu :(( ottoke?! I really admire and love both Shin Hye unnie and Min Ho oppa, individually and as a couple! I don't know why but seeing them makes me happy. hihihi ;))
and I am envious of people seeing them in personal, moreover witnessing their real life moments together. just like them (see spoiler)..sadly, the filming staff were very strict that these people weren't allowed to take pictures. I wish I was there too to witness the cuteness they saw. It would have felt like heaven seeing them like cute angels! wahahaha!

I was giggling while reading these twitter conversations..what more if there were pictures or videos. waaaah!!!

WAAAAH! so lucky! 9efabcbe-8be6-4c68-a117-71bbce29d8ee_zps
I'm totally envious..90219c75-c54c-454d-986e-f713bf6a73fa_zps
51d20ac3-b7aa-48da-abdf-71b99ba596a9_zps
53877ab2-40b8-489c-9768-63db9682d7a9_zps

Another cute moment...e1ee8ec1-9d80-48b3-9bb0-50b177a7fc6b_zps
0908bf26-a864-49f1-ab6f-8b0ae9e216be_zps
76e6789b-7337-43bf-b0e2-938c46a51a1b_zps

I'm so happy!!! hihihie6b8aaca-f4fb-4e2f-b673-5dab7ae43243_zps

another one, still during US filming.. f09d007b-dfa3-4bc2-b5bf-c0de6b6eb2cc_zps

source: twitter.com/luhan_juseyotwitter.com/junioordutra
twitter.com/miumiu1120

please tell me and forgive me if I've done something wrong with the spoiler or in this post. it's my first time! :(

@minshinlove thanks for posting the twitter convo OMG they are so cute together and playful with each other. How I wish we know one of the staff so he/she can reveal some of their BTS moments. No wonder the staffs think that they are dating, maybe too much flirting between these two going on... :x They enjoyed each other's company that's why LMH said heirs is his most happiest production. Go figure.. Haha

Welcome @minshinlove here at MinShin thread keep posting and sharing those juicy stuff.. Haha and you did awesome in your post. >:D<

Guest pattituazon

Thanks for your kind words about the latest update! <3 I just uploaded an image for the chapter, so those of you who read it early might not have seen it. It's just so cute so I'm sharing. Haha. I feel Christmassy again. LOL

esktchap20_zpsf6ba4b51.jpg

Guest lameoser

@minshinlove WELCOME CHINGU! >:D< you are very much appreciated, here you' ll discover how happy :)) ,grumpy [-( and pervy 8-} you can BE just being with these AWESOME MINSHIN SHIPPING FAMILY! HAHAHAHA... and BIG THANKS for sharing those tweets! KEEP POSTING pleaaase..MinShin ALL THE WAY!!! :-*

hohurm said: hi MinShins...i've compiled some of Shinhye's answers on dating rumors with her past co-star, for us to compare. Click on the spoiler:

With YonghwaThe reporter asked, “Why do you think there are rumors that you are dating Jung Yong Hwa?” Park Shin Hye replied with a smile, “I know. Perhaps because we look great together?”Park Shin Hye continued, “However, I have nothing to hide because I haven’t seen Jung Yong Hwa since the fan meeting last year. Therefore I can say confidently that this rumor is false.” credit to Soompi Feb 21, 2013. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------On various internet communities, many fans questioned whether Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye were in a relationship. Jung Yong Hwa answered, “I think that topic came up because we’re really close friends. I feel comfortable with her, just like I would be with any of my guy friends. I don’t have a lot of celebrity friends, and Park Shin Hye is one of them.” Park Shin Hye replied, “I like Jung Yong Hwa as a friend, but no so much as a boyfriend. It’s because he’s type A [blood type],” garnering smiles and laughs from reporters. She added, “People also thought I was dating Jang Geun Suk, but that rumor started because we were also close friends.” Credit: CNBluestorm June 2011

With Geunsuk/Yonghwa: Many people speculate that the actress is dating either one of the actors. In response to this, Shin Hye firmly denied the rumors and said NO'I grew close to both Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yonghwa through our previous drama project 'You're Beautiful" (2009). But I am definitely not dating either one of them.' Park Shin Hye said in an interview with Sports Chosun. credit: PSHIF June 27, 2011.

And how she answered the recent rumours with Minho:

"That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." cr allkpop

“The rumours only confirm that we looked good together in the drama, so I am really happy.” cr kpopfighting.com

So Minshinners, what say u??

Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

hmmm..remember i said it will be interesting to compare Minho's statement to dating rumors with past co-star vs with Shinhye. I googled it and so far what appeared relating to his past rumor are his agency statements that he's not dating. But not his. Don't tell me reporters never asked him directly about dating rumors in the past?
With his BOF co-star, his agency denied the rumor even though there were no pictures of them seen together off-screen. So i was wondering, why hasn't his agency denied the rumor of him and Shinhye yet? Are the rumors of them dating not that big in Korea? Whereas his dating rumor with his CH co-star (denied then confirmed) was also done through his agency.
Or is it because it's old news so the article has been removed? Maybe any long-time Minho fan can enlighten us with this? 

Guest lilyrose81

Smiling ear to ear just by reading the fan's tweets. I love the twitter dude already for updating cute stuff like that. Hehehe TOLD YOU THEY'RE IN THE FLIRTING STAGE. We probably need to hold our horses for a few more months/(worse)years to actually receive official dating/wedding news about these two.

Don't torture us shippers, MinShin. Appear on awards shows, do CFs, appear in MVs together at least? :x

Archived