[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

One think pop up in my mind this morning after read back 10 pages, I am afraid that this thread will be closed bcoz there always arguing issues about SH dress, KWB statement, about this and that. But amazingly, because of those issues, our threads almost reach 600 pages. 
Yes, I don't want you keep arguing about things those not related to our Minshin, especially about culture. Of course I was shocked too about the yesterday even in HK, I didn't agree with her choices, but what could I say? Should I angrily protest in this thread over and over?
Okay, maybe what was she choice yesterday a mistake, but she was not the only one to be blamed. Why don't we blame her agency that can not pick for better dress? Why don't we blame the sponsor that give her that? and last but not least, why don't we blamed the photographer who took her picture when she sat down or so close to her chest?  
So, my opinion is please stop arguing about all of the issues... Why don't we support both of them in positively, why don't we try to look for more about their relationship (dating, engage and maybe marriage). Give a positive opinion and thinking, Upload more pictures or gifs that can make all of us happy.
Please, don't hate her....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it is also about Boys Over Flowers as well. In one of the episodes Jandi made his face out of rice as well. So I don't think it was hard to figure out :))

Ah you are right it's more looks like his character in Boys over Flowers haha =)) but not Kim Tan haha

----

About the dress lets move on people or go to Shin Hye's thread and discuss it there. :D

Guest MarieN1430293183

Oh my God! I woke up and you're still talking about that dress? To make it short, as long as she doesn't dance naked on a ball singing how she came in like a wrecking ball, she's still the cute, kind and innocent PSH we all know. Now please, let's move on!

So the dating rumor article is trending on Nate? I hope Netizenbuzz will translate the article. I can't wait to see netizens reaction!

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Sheesh, I was so surprised that I have to backread 24 pages, while I was only gone for less than a day. I thought something big happened, like they we're caught by Dispatch or they confirmed their relationship, never in my wildest imagination that the cause of the uproar is a dress! (My take? She looks great in it! Way better than the model.) I think MinShinners are pretty resilient, it's a big family, we all have our differences, we agree, we disagree but in the end, I have faith that everyone will stay here because we love them both..We don't turn our backs on our family right?   
Moving forward, any full translation of Shinhye's interview? I'm glad that she didn't confirm nor deny the dating rumor, and he chose her oppa as the best leading man(if I remember what I read earlier correctly?) But in the next breath she also said she doesn't have a boyfriend? :-? Hmmmm....So are they or are they not? (I still think they are  :)) )  

But if fan's reaction are mostly negative then it wont be good for MinShin's agencies to see. Soooo are the reactions good or bad?

I dont know Hangul, but I dont smell anything negative yet. Dont worry too much, chingu. If the responses are negative, Shin Hye and MinHo will definitely keep their date in secret :)) I dont know much about other couples, but with MinShin, I always feel protective and caring eyes from people around them. ^^

By the way, the rumour is no longer No1. I'm happy with this. To be honest, I dont want their relationship being digged hard.

Park Shin Hye is Happy About Her Dating Rumors with Lee Min Ho

Park Shin Hye revealed her thoughts on continuous dating rumors between her and Lee Min Ho.

January 8’s broadcast of SBS One Night of TV Entertainment featured an interview with The Heirs heroine, Park Shin Hye.

During the interview, Park Shin Hye chose Lee Min Ho as her best drama partner so far.

About the recent dating rumors between the two, the actress said, “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”

About receiving three awards from the 2013 SBS Drama Awards, Park Shin Hye said, “I felt like I was finally being recognized ten years after my debut. I don’t even remember what I said that day, because I was so nervous.”

She also shared her beauty tip, which was to “try to drink 2 liters of water every day.”

About her other co-star Kim Woo Bin, she gave her thumbs up by saying, “He is really so full of charming traits that they almost overflow.”

Photo credit: SBS

Credit: http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=55487

LOL at the title of the news =)) but as long as their happy :x

eka5566 said: ziooom92 said: yoyoo said: OMG... Srry for my harsh word... But sincerely... I just HATE her dress... Why does she 'TOO reveal' every time when she goes outside Korea? I love that nice woman... the SH who looks nice without showing boobs... without making a woman as a 'Sex Symbol'... I just cannot like this kind of girl... I guess if SH is gonna do again and again..

Guest isabellabell

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Park Shin Hye is Happy About Her Dating Rumors with Lee Min Ho
Park Shin Hye revealed her thoughts on continuous dating rumors between her and Lee Min Ho. 

January 8’s broadcast of SBS One Night of TV Entertainment featured an interview with The Heirs heroine, Park Shin Hye. 

During the interview, Park Shin Hye chose Lee Min Ho as her best drama partner so far. 

About the recent dating rumors between the two, the actress said, “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”

55487002.jpg

About receiving three awards from the 2013 SBS Drama Awards, Park Shin Hye said, “I felt like I was finally being recognized ten years after my debut. I don’t even remember what I said that day, because I was so nervous.”

She also shared her beauty tip, which was to “try to drink 2 liters of water every day.”

About her other co-star Kim Woo Bin, she gave her thumbs up by saying, “He is really so full of charming traits that they almost overflow.”

Photo credit: SBS

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55487/parkshinhye-talks-about-her-dating-rumors-with-leeminho

Guest isabellabell

Park Shin-hye doesn't mind the scandal with Lee Min-ho

photo391055.jpg

Actress Park Sin-hye mentioned the scandal with Lee Min-ho.

On the SBS "TV News At Night", Park Sin-hye who played Cha Eun-sang in the popular drama "The Heirs" was interviewed.

About the scandal she said, "It feels good because that means we look good together".

"I think the best actor I've worked with so far is no other than Lee Min-ho from "The Heirs"".

She also added, "I am lonely because I don't have a boyfriend. I want to get married before I'm thirty but I think I'm turning thirty soon".

Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news...

hancinema.net/park-sin-hye-doesn-t-mind-the-scandal-with-lee-min-ho-64723.html

Hello chingu...hmm...again..again and AGAIN about topic shinhye dress??? Flying more page just about dressing??? ENOUGH ok...just STOP and CONCLUDE with your own opinion...lets discuss new topic...HANBAM TV..no negative thinking after this..its boring..lets calm and cool..I think others member want stop this topic too...please respect each other..and I dont want this forum became CHAOTIC...please remember why we all in here..MINSHIN...peace.. >:D<

@isabellabell..sorry to cut your main

Title post about interview...hehehe

Park Shin-hye doesn't mind the scandal with Lee Min-ho

Park Shin Hye is Happy About Her Dating Rumors with Lee Min Ho

Hmmm.....GOOD NEWS for TODAY... best keyword is

Doesn't mind & Happy=Scandal+Rumour????

Hahaah..Minshin just go Married lol..Really something big Fishy..ehheehe...totally i dont unserstand..confuse

=)) =))

Yaaa, chingu-ya, come on, :-w Let's just start a new day with >:D<
It's Love, not hate, that is in the air, right? :\"> 
Let's do that, and let me reposting this great video from our @pluie :-*

that hug is also for @yoyoo, my cool detective, it's ok Dear, let's just move on, and whatever direction you're going to take, you're always be my lovely PI >:D<

Guest shmesmx3

i'm sure many of you noticed this....
but i couldn't help but notice every time that whenever they're asked about the dating rumors, they NEVER actually denied them.they're always just like "i guess it means we have good chemistry" or whatever...

Guest lilyrose81

They're confusing me again! Hahah

You know what i think about these two? They are currently getting to know each other.

You know how relationships have stages, they're at the getting to know each other, flirting kind of stage, but not official. Like "i don't declare you my boyfriend/girlfriend yet, but I'm really attracted to you".

This is based on my observations from personal experience, lol.

It's like you're in the flirting stage, you like each other, but the guy hasn't really ask the girl to be his girlfriend or vice versa.

So at this stage, when people around you start smelling something fishy, they ask if you have a bf/gf, so you're like emm i don't know if i should call him/her my bf/gf yet because we're not official but we like each other, you get what i mean?

Because when you answer yes, it might look like you're the only one into the idea of it, but if you say no, it might give the wrong signal to the other party.

You know, to get into a serious relationship isn't easy for even normal people like us, now these two are big stars, it could be even so much tougher to declare something such as a serious relationship.

I just wish them the best of happiness with each other!

And let's just talk about minshin, if we were to talk about them personally, go to their respective threads, k?

If i see another comment on the dress, other co-stars's statements/acts, i'm gonna go crazy and jump off a buildng man i'm not kidding, it's so disturbing to this couple thread. :-w

I don't want to talk about that dress again but as someone mentioned that it is required in order to prove that one is a mature actress, i disagree with it....

I don't think that being sexy/showing skin is equal to a mature actor. It is proved by one's acting skills. Not by how much skin exposure one can do.

Anyhow....just my 2cents.

Archived