[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Hmm I guess the closet kiss left her with a strong impression. O:-) =)) !!! So she choose Min Ho !!! Shin Hye dear,you want a retake :P =)) :x ???

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GypsySoul

I think she wore that dress to make KWB regret abt what he said that he doesn't find her as a woman. :)) I was shocked by her dress, but then, it's not her first time wearing something like that & I think she looks good in it. And danggg, she's blessed. I actually envy her. =))

Hello dearest..please keep an open mind about the dress..its was a shocked for me too but I hope it doesn't make her fan run away..I don't really mind it but it is revealing..but because she is quite a full body lady ,so it enhanced..if she is a small frame girl, no one would have minded..but don't blame her entirely ,she is working, just take it as a uniform..but in real life, I think she won't get caught using that sort of dress..I love her not because of how she dress but I love her because she is who she is. If I can ogle hot male body..half naked, why ladies cannot.It doesn't mean if you are fully covered you have pure thought..Please don't get offended..Being in a society with Asian values ,modesty comes first ..I can understand your feelings.  

I too was so shocked about her dress. My expression was like,  :-O  :-O yes I agree you don't need to wear a low V cut to show off you can be sexy too. But SH doesn't want to be labeled as an  actress that debuted as a child.. She wants to grow and be more mature now. She's already 24 now, not a kid anymore. I love SH's innocence and down to earth personality and I'm sure she still has that in her. But I would also like her to look more mature now not by wearing revealing clothes. Cause I don't like it either. But shin hye looks good in it classy not slutty. For her to grow as a matured actress, she has to take that label off of her just a "girl" now she has transformed into a woman. So we should respect what decisions she makes and know that our girl will choose the right path. I believe she will, knowing what kind of person she is. I still love her regardless. And yes it is a little dissapointing for some people t rethink to ship because of a dress... Like c'mon, we know she's not like that. Remember at the awards with KWB that dress wasn't revealing like the other but I can tell Shin Hye was uncomfortable it. So please guys, let's just forget about this stupid topic and focus on our MinShin. That's what we're here for right? :) The answers that SH gave made me even more convinced that MINSHIN is real.  :x :>

@yoyoo same here.....I don't care about it if other actresses wear it.....but psh is special in a way that I thought she always carries that dignified and graceful air with her....not only today but also in recent few events, she is going for the brave, sexy style..which I think is not required....we all know how talented and hot-in-a-classic way she can be.....so it is indeed a let down.....and as far as sponsoring of clothes goes, there is of course choice about what to wear....at least for a top star like psh.....

@lmhpsh you re really get my point here... that push up bra... that push up boobs... and 'I dont want to wear' ????... It s conflict ... Man.... if it s not push up... it s still considered as a sexy dress... but you push more... and the model didnt do anything about it...

and the fact that it shouldnt be only a dress that was offered to her...

I am hurt man.... I am hurt...

@yoyoo it's okay to hv doubts at times. We are human beings after all. Have a good night sleep (is it night over there?) And maybe you'll wake up feeling differently

@hohurm Thank you... I will...

I feel like crying rite now...

Guest rjuliet

maybe what shin hye expecting is the praising words of beautiful and sexy that comes from a certain beautiful and sexy someone *winks ...omo...daebak...thats why she was wearing that miu miu dress, because she is expecting *ehem* her min ho oppa to praise her beautiful and sexy...lol

Guest jonangee

Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.

Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?
SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.

I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.

About her dress tonight, I love it.  She is no longer a teen girl.  She is a woman now.  It doesn't matter how we feel.  I just believe that MinHo will love her dress too. 

Her answer sounds familiar. Hehehe. Are the 2 lovebirds i sync? Feeling good about hearing rumors of them dating?

=D>

Guys..I think this morning/afternoon/evening/night/midnight we talk about many issue in this thread just hanbam tv translation make us feel good..the rest just make us argued with own opinion..lets make us discuss in healty way..and please respect the other opinion..read and clarify first before reply..so remember this thread is minshin..we all here because them..lets keep sailing them until the end..to be honest I'm still shocked..so the best way is just focus on hanbam tb..its make our day become wonderful with shinhye statement.. big hugssss for you guys...fighting :-bd

about the dress, I think she feel uncomfortable with this, I watched many video on miumiu event, when she first walking and out to met reporters, she like to tried cover her cleavage, I saw her eyes, feel so uncomfortable, maybe what made me a bit feel like this is when we saw her pic took by someone when she sat, its like a wrong angle, showed her boobs too much, but if you saw her pic with standing position, not too much showed. I will thinking over and over again, keep calm with my mind and positive thinking it just sponsored and all of her stylist, not from her deep heart. I feel normally on family have different opinion, this is like an exam for us. test how strong us in this way.. in this ship.. we still sailing with smoothly.. moreover with shinhye's statement on hanbam interview.. we will see her with her fashion tomorrow. this is just for this night. this is the test for us chingu, sister.. my family..

:)

i feel good now, wanna say good night to my family.. i love you :*

Hi everyone,

Re the debate on SH's dressing. I just wanna say she looks HOT!!! Nice show of cleavage :-) At her age, she should show off her womanly curves before it's too late. If you've got it, flaunt it. To me, the amount of skin on display is just appropriate. At least to me, she's not showing her body like Kim K! That's too vulgar!

It's about time that SH dresses up more sexily, hope LMH will have his eyes popped out and panicked. He should work fast before he loses her for good to other good looking actors :D. If LHM and PSH are a couple, LMH would be so proud and happy to have such a sweet and sexy girlfriend!

Cheers!

Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.

Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?
SH: We match quite well in the Heirs. I feel good about it.

STUCKED: AHA!!! AVOIDANCE ALERT!! You do know that you didn't really answer the question, right? Did your 'Oppa' coached you with that? ;) You both are teasing us shippers with your non-answers full of hidden meanings. We might just keel over next month! Like DEAD with either NO news or overwhelming news! Gaaaaah!!!

Host: Do you have a boy friend now?
SH: I feel lonely now.

STUCKED: Hooooow lonely?! Lonely enough to TAUNT HIM with that dress? Hee. ;):D Trust me, he'd be feeling lonely(the hot and bothered kind) too when he sees those.. *ahem* pictures.. :)) :)) :))

Host: Who is the best among the male co-stars you have worked with?
SH: I just finished "the Heirs".....so....MinHo oppa.....

STUCKED: Good girl! Diplomatic and safe but still, good answer. :)) If you'd still say JGS, I would've slap you into oblivion baby girl. :D OR, you could've added that he's also the beast kisser, I meant the BEST kisser! The one who broke your kissing curse. :D

cr. phoebechiu

Archived