[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@cloe
I know the feeling, chingu. Let's together hold hands and calm down :) It's okay, let's convince ourselves it is just another job for uri PSH, and we know uri LMH will understand :) Come, group hug! >:D<  
Actually this clearly shows how we truly love and care about uri MinShin family, am I right? Chill, chingu :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kesara

Let's support ShinHye in event!!! I think she just looks Fabulous, Sexy, Classy, Elegant. We should be supporting her... ^:)^

Hahaha.. I may be one of the few but PSH looks stunning in the dress. She's got womanly curves and it looks sexy on her. Sexy and not provocative because PSH does not have a slutty image in the first place. She looks very pretty in a more womanly mature way... She's no longer the little girl we saw in Stairway to Heaven so that "innocent and pure" tag has to shed off a little somewhere. Not saying she should start popping her chest everywhere, but her image is just maturing a little. So a little sexiness every now and then is perfectly fine.

Anyway LMH also said he is working out to show a body never before seen for his upcoming movie, so looks like we're seeing a buff half-naked LMH soon. Lolll..

PSH is definitely getting more in touch with her feminine side since Heirs.

Guest myhepyending

Phoebechiu said: Phoebechiu said: Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.          I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.
About her dress tonight, I love it.  She is no longer a teen girl.  She is a woman now.  It doesn't matter how we feel.  I just believe that MinHo will love her dress too. 

Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?

SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.

@Phoebechiu...Sorry to cut your post chingu... hmm...she dont denied the rumour and her answer is same with LMH..what make me think is the word ' I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT'...yahh..feel good about what?? Rumour dating?? Acting real??? Or hint to us about their relationship???.. still thinking..delulu vs reality..heheherh.. :-/

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Thank God she didn't wore this kind of dress at SBS Awards !!! My poor LMH couldn't had take it =)) I don't even want to think at all the stares she would have received from him :D

Oh yeah.. ANNYEOUNG BEAUTIFUL SHIPPERS!!! :D

LET'S JUST ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH THE DRESS. ;):D

SOME LOVE IT.
OTHERS HATE IT.

THAT'S LIFE.

I don't even want to think what the reactions will be if in case Min Ho has some nekkid and bed scenes for his movie. We'd be reduce in half? :)) :)) :))

So.. TO SHIP OR NOT TO SHIP? Me? To SHIP!!! :))

Hey guys, 
New New shipper here =))
Well after watching BOF last yr, i was quite smitten by the second lead HJ, ad is ever since a Henecian and solid HyunMin shipper.Now after my exams i thought of watching another KDrama and so decided on Heirs, despite many telling me against it ( coz of BOF kinda stuff i think)..Anyways i didnot listen and ended up watching like a  night owl.. n Now i think i am ready to ship MinShin too!! ;)))
PS : this place is fast.. keep going ladies
LovRess~ :*

Phoebechiu said: Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.          I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.
About her dress tonight, I love it.  She is no longer a teen girl.  She is a woman now.  It doesn't matter how we feel.  I just believe that MinHo will love her dress too. 

stucked said: Oh yeah.. ANNYEOUNG BEAUTIFUL SHIPPERS!!! :D

LET'S JUST ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH THE DRESS. ;):D

SOME LOVE IT.
OTHERS HATE IT.

THAT'S LIFE.

I don't even want to think what the reactions will be if in case Min Ho has some nekkid and bed scenes for his movie. We'd be reduce in half? :)) :)) :))

So.. TO SHIP OR NOT TO SHIP? Me? To SHIP!!! :))

Come on people, please don't judge her! The dress from Mui Mui and probably one of the sponsor, therefore she has to fulfill her duties (that's call professionalism!),  For all you know, she may not like it also but like the chinese saying goes "人在江湖身不由己“ (when you are in rome do as the romans do and the choice is not yours - rough translation!).  I think she look quite sexy in that dress and she carry it pretty well - not that she look sloppy or anything!  Its just a dress - she's young and she's pretty and she has the asset to reveal a little, so what, it doesn't make her a bad person, so guys chilled out! :)) :)>-

@kixamay I agree with you, it's their job a celebrity to wear the dress sponsored to them and it looks good on her, sexy but elegant. I just hope we will be open minded and would not judge her because of that 1 dress alone today.
But anyway because of that dress alone i have to read 15 pages back? At least we are moving. 

lovelyowl

said:

pluie

said:

@stucked so even if PSH would reveal all her chest it would same with LMH reveal all his chest?? HAHAHA.

Anyway WELCOME BACK you! Enjoy the ride HAHA.

I don't know how to say more, this is my language :

class MySexyClass {
    private int sexyInt = 0;

private void CallMeSexy()  {
        CallMeSexy();
    }
}

for X in 1 .. 10 loop
     if X != Sexy then
          Open_MyChest;
     else
          Open_Something_Else_So_They_Call_Me_Sexy;
     end if;
end loop;

Sowwy, still cant describe my feeling into proper human language HAHAHA.

Guest minshin2046

@rikasnail : wow I think she answer is same to LMH :-? "I feel good about it " . It ..... What does it mean .... Meaning "good about the rumor " or .... Something else ? But she didn't deny anything . I wonder why she don just answer NO . .. Maybe she don want to lie coz u know she is Christian .. Meaning u cannot tell lie about your relationship ... Anyway I just like her answer . Just give us minsin hope !! .. Yeah ... My answer A : they haven been together for 2-3 month . =)) sorry my delusion mode is on .

Archived