[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest lovelyowl

pluie said: @stucked so even if PSH would reveal all her chest it would same with LMH reveal all his chest?? HAHAHA.Anyway WELCOME BACK you! Enjoy the ride HAHA.
I don't know how to say more, this is my language :
class MySexyClass {
    private int sexyInt = 0;

private void CallMeSexy()  {
        CallMeSexy();
    }
}

for X in 1 .. 10 loop
     if X != Sexy then
          Open_MyChest;
     else
          Open_Something_Else_So_They_Call_Me_Sexy;
     end if;
end loop;

Sowwy, still cant describe my feeling into proper human language HAHAHA.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lilyrose81 said: Gosh you guys, what is the big deal, it's not even the first time she's showing her cleavage, to 're-think' about the ship, or to think that you might have to withdraw yourself from the ship just because of that Miu Miu dress, I don't know what to say, I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are you judging others for what they wear right now, seriously ladies? As a lady, not a fan, I'm a little upset with how you go "oh what the hell is she wearing i don't like her anymore". She's an adult anyway. And LMH is known for his hot and sexy image too, so whattttt is the big deallll? %-(

Guest minshin2046

Cool down,. I think she just respect the event ... I think she wear it so well very pretty . And she just put the coat with her for not showing her skin too much a very good combination. If she want to show off her sexy , I think she have done it way back .I think she well dress !

Guest lilyrose81

Here you guys, that dress is absolutely from MiuMiu

cre: PSH VN FC

There you go, totally sponsored by Miu Miu. Not her choice.

It's just that the dress looks more sexy on her because she's busty, the model here has flat chest, so you know now why she looks sexy in the dress. Haha

:P

Hmmm she had to wear the dress for that event and it's sponsored.. What's wrong with it? Your view will change because of that dress alone? Haha Besides she needs to show she's a woman contrary to what KWB said and not a younger sister anymore, right LMH? =))

faidaris said: minho818 said:

faidaris

said: To be COMPLETELY honest, I feel a tad bit discomfort and uneasy seeing uri PSH this sexy. I think it's a bit too revealing to my liking, chingus

:(

I think it wasn't too obvious during the Anhui award event with she attended with KWB, but this dress's just a bit too revealing, I seriously feel uneasy. I do not want her to show off her sizzling curves like this --- just a bit teasing would do just like her dress during the SBS Award.

I wonder what will uri LMH feel when he sees her wearing this. But I hope he won't see this, I do not want him to feel uneasy too. Uneasy not as in attracted but more to uneasy and loathing it.

Guest Phoebechiu

Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.          I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.
About her dress tonight, I love it.  She is no longer a teen girl.  She is a woman now.  It doesn't matter how we feel.  I just believe that MinHo will love her dress too. 

Guest lminho

Lynesz Likeadream said: lilyrose81 said: Gosh you guys, what is the big deal, it's not even the first time she's showing her cleavage, to 're-think' about the ship, or to think that you might have to withdraw yourself from the ship just because of that Miu Miu dress, I don't know what to say, I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? are you judging others for what they wear right now, seriously ladies? As a lady, not a fan, I'm a little upset with how you go "oh what the hell is she wearing i don't like her anymore". She's an adult anyway. And LMH is known for his hot and sexy image too, so whattttt is the big deallll? %-(

minandshin said: I don't think thiis PSH style, but had to wear it, because it's sponsored...Do you remember what she sad in the sbs awards about her outfit concept. She choose  this Romeo and Juliet concept, because of fans of the drama... This mean if she can choose she sure choose different clothes style...I think we can just forget this clothes ;)

ps. But one think maybe good to keep in our mind...Uri Shinhye will be more womanly, we can not except she sty a little innocent girl forever, and uri LMH will also become more manly...Let's prepare our heart, and not get shocked because of such an issue  ;)  ...

Guest eka5566

I hope after seeing sexiness Park shin hye in MIU MIU event ... Lee min ho sshi soon announce their relationship to public  :):)) And this was the benefit to our MINSHIN SHIPPER =)) =)) =)) 

Guest minandshin

Test question for adults:

1, Did the closet kiss scene was HOT and sexy? (I think yes :D )
2, Do you like the sexi and HOT closet scene? (I think yes :D)
3, PSH's dress on MiuMiu event was sexy? (I think yes :(  )
4, Do you like this sexy dress of PSH? ( I think no :( )
5, What is the different between  the two sexiness, why we don't like the 2nd one. Because we think she should keep such things only for her future boyfriend (LMH?)... ;)

Big hug for every broken hearted minshin sippers >:D< .. Please don't be sad.....pleaseeee!!!!!

Phoebechiu

said:

Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.

I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.
About her dress tonight, I love it.  She is no longer a teen girl.  She is a woman now.  It doesn't matter how we feel.  I just believe that MinHo will love her dress too. 

Guest Phoebechiu

Phoebechiu said: Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.          I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.

I totally understand your feeling. However please don't judge the book by its cover. Agree with the point you said if SH do it again, I might think I will change my mind even I'm her loyal fan since Stairway to heaven. I reckon she still same Shin Hye, cute, innocent, down to earth. It might Miu Miu sponsor dress so she has no choice. Give her another chance. Please keep supporting our ship, don't let it sink without warning :)). Love you all, every single person in this thread :*

Woman can be sexy without 'too revealing'.. If you keep doing it... you re not only sexy... you re just like 'Sex Symbol'... and for me... the way you dress tell a lot about your personality....and 'if you lose respect to yourself'... I will also lose respect to you'...

It doesnt matter how old re you... I prefer classy style more than a sexy one...

and again... 'the way you dress DOES tell a lot about you...' It s important!!! 'If this is the 1st time I see PSH and her look is in this style... I wont follow her....'

I really hope she has No Choice but to wear this... I really hope that she was not offered like 4 dresses and she pick this one just to show the world that she is now not a girl anymore...

I am weird in the way that I am harsh towards her cuz I like her a lot (only Korea actress that I ve followed)... If I dont like her I will say wear whatever... It s your life... who cares!!!

I need more time to heal my wound.... ( cuz the dress that she wore in China was too sexy for me already and I think for that dress it s her decision to wear it.... no one could force her on that...)

Srry that my comment might be hurtful for some of you.... but I really need more time to see... and I wont ship if PSH will turn herself to be a sexy girl (woman).... cuz I ship bcuz I like both of them like crazy... If I cant like PSH anymore... I wont ship... and I am serious about it...

Hello shippers.

i have to delurk. Im kinda sad bec of others statement re garding reaviling dress. Yes its true its too hot to handle. But saying bec of that u might re think regarding this ship is so dis appointing. I thought u guys are cool and open minded.

Anyway regardless of that. PSH you ROCK.

and for me

MINSHIN FIGHTING.

Archived