[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I would like to add to my earlier post about Yongshin, i dunno whether they were in a relationship in the past, but as of now i think they are just good friends. So be rested Minshinners.
I'm more worried whether MinShin will take their attraction to the next level or not. I know, i know we can't possibly know and it's better for them to date in secret but still.....ah a shipper's heart!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest armanita

chingu, i wanna ask something, i'm curious and can't see clearly about 'donut kiss'. In bts pic, they praticed i see there was a distance between SH and MH but their nose touch each other hahahaha, so, how about the donut kiss scene in drama? did MH's lips touch SH's lips?? i can't see clearly ><, anyone help me, i'm so curious..

OMG!!!  Happiness Alert!!!

Finally I can decode your message MinShin!!  B-)  B-) ... You guys re so good. You really make me confused bcuz you talked about dating rumor  :))  I am totally lost :))

BUT actually,  the main point that you hv conveyed to each other is here, is that correct???  =)) =)) =))

LMH:
Thank you for accepting me     (PSH: Shy Shy)
PSH: Thank you for leading me,  this inept dongsaeng...  (LMH: Happy Happy MAX!!)

tumblr_myovcxJE211siqvhio3_250.gif  tumblr_myoxd5pR6y1siqvhio6_250.gif

YOU TWO!!!
tumblr_mywdbvIrMA1siqvhio2_500.gif

Cr. http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

(EDIT: IN DELULU MODE... HAHAHA!)

Guest isabellabell

the article that KWB said about PSH.. i really don't cares at all.. because i'm fans of PSH.. PSH already 10 years  making her name in industry and she very popular  as we all know  PSH really cute, big kindhearted , being selected as the most natural beauty actress in korea , she can sings , she always care people around her , hardworking , funny, caring ,
good dancer , good actress , positive think , love children , she can cook very well , active in sports
and SHE THE STRONG GIRL i even know in this korean industries ..me as her fans i really love the way she is... i really don't like KWB compared between PSH and f(x) KRYSTAL , otherwise, why he said like that about PSH?? He admired PSH but PSH treat him like a FRIENDS that why he talked like that about PSH rite?? or maybe... hmmm...thats all, if u love her you will love everything about her.. TQ

tumblr_myzceoeYt01t15zyno1_500.pngparkshinhye_movie.jpg

GO FOR IT MINSHIN SHIPPER <3

sorry for my broken english~

Guest Un Identified

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho, “People Asked If I Was Going Out With Park Shin Hye During Kiss Scenes”

Lee Min Ho in the interview said that the synergy of him and Park shin Hye attributed to his acting skills, adding that the chemistry of the triangle love relationship of Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan, and Choi Young Do, played by actor Kim Woo Bin, was the reason behind the popularity of the drama "The Heirs," to the point where the staff members of the drama doubted that Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were going out for real.

"As I said before, 'The Heirs' is a result of giving my hundred percent to the character Kim Tan. I was not Lee Min Ho but Kim Tan. After filming kiss scenes with Shin Hye, I could hear the staff members talk about us. One staff asked us, 'Are you guys actually going out?' I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, 'I am doing this right.'"

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600 :\">

@amidara
Can I just say how honored I am to have you here with us in this MinShin shipper family, sister? Your opinion and post were awesome! Daebak! Please keep posting, no matter how long, I will read every single line!!! >:D
I especially love reading your true story comparisons. LMH was really trying to tell the world he's in love or he's so damn happy that night wasn't he? ;) :x 

lela6130 said: Thanx for you lovely insight.. last week my classmate did pointed out something strong to me.. i think it's about Jang Geun Suk if I'm not mistaken..about how he's close to her mother (he's calling her mother "mother-in-law" and he dined at her family restraunt alone with her mother) and how he propose to her in her FM video.. Is This true? this is the oldest shipper right? Just imagined my face when my friends pointed this out =((I'm still unclear about the real reason Yonghwa dropped out from The Heirs.. His reason not really concrete isn't it?

Guest gingerpeach

My two cents regarding what Minho says in that article-- It's funny how even the staff were questioning their relationship, seeing as how they should be used to seeing two actors work together in dramas. My guess is that they wondered if they were dating based on not only the filming of the kiss scenes, but definitely also their overall BTS interactions. I mean c'mon, the staff witness everything since they're always around them haha. I guess they just seemed so couple-like or just flirted so much that the staff also became delulu. :)) :)) :))

Mosquito said:
            “When Cha Eun Sang and Kim Tan won ‘Best Couple,’ 
             how did you feel while personally handing out the trophies to them?”
             Kim Woo Bin on Two O’Clock Date radio show.

Credit: http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

I'm seriously confused. I'm thinking, did he mean the Tan-Eun Sang in the drama or LMH-PSH??? It's hard to differentiate sometimes

Guest KimberlyC

Tan sang couple really brightens up my gloomy day.. Keep posing chingu... I know that what we see will be turned into reality in the near future so keep sailing!!!!

Minshin all the way!!

lela6130

said:

How come there's so many shipping Park Shin Hye with someone else.. I mean, some of these ship have so many fandom and they still growing actively nowadays.. My friends always debating with me with about this topic whenever I bring up about MinShin.. Then, i just sat there defenselessly since I knew so little about Park Shin Hye. I knew for a fact that there's no latest news since 2013 that linked to Lee Min Ho shippers, that's why both of LMH ship grew a bit slow since you can't find almost no latest news that can relate him with these 2 actress. But, it's totally opposite with PSH, there's  so many latest news that can be spazzing in her other shippers. I can't never ask my friends about this because she's a Star Angel + ****shin shipper, so you can expect her answer would be totally biased. I remember how she started rambling the reason Yonghwa turned down a role in The Heirs and how Minhyuk was sent to be his spy.. 

@lela6130  At least you have sibling sisters and friends who are AT LEAST involved in either uri OTP. Me? I don't have any sister, I am the only daughter, I don't have any friend who likes LMH or PSH or The Heirs as deep and as crazy as I am, therefore I am really alone in this journey in my life! LOL! Thank God I found this thread and as you all may see, I am here almost everyday! LOL! Even if at midnight before bedtime is the only time I have for myself I will spend on this thread --- reading, back reading, replying all posts and comments. Spending time in this thread really feels like a part time job now! LOL! A part time job that I truly enjoy doing! 
One of the things that made me this loyal to this thread, to The Heirs and also to uri OTP is because I really have learned something from this K-drama that's pretty personal. If any of you remember uri LMH did mention in one of his (many) interviews that one of the things that helps him to perform even better in acting is because there's one feedback he received from a fan telling that his acting has helped her gained her life back or something. Well in my case it may not sound that serious, but I really learned something from this K-drama that has helped me a little if not much. And for this, I am forever thankful and I will definitely re-watch The Heirs for the rest of my life! LOL!
Thank you for sharing your opinion, sister @lela6130 ! We share the same home country it seems! :)

Archived