[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bianka

Annyeong haseyo lovely cingus ~ mmuach mmuach :* :D :D

I just wanna share this videos of our Shin Hye at New Celedonia a few years ago heheeeeeee
She's so pretty, cute, adorable, amazing, great, jjang at this video^^

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13863/20140106/lee-min-ho-kiss-performance-with-fan-bingbing-was-not-scripted.htm...

Hai chingu..should be this make our minshin shipper clear about this..or we need our detective to intepret about this article..you can see at the end of statement..eheheheh.. =D>

Guest sweetyeka

lolipop86gorgeous said: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13863/20140106/lee-min-ho-kiss-performance-with-fan-bingbing-was-not-scripted.htm... Hai chingu..should be this make our minshin shipper clear about this..or we need our detective to intepret about this article..you can see at the end of statement..eheheheh.. =D>

Hello fellow shippers. Wondering what our couple has been doing for the past few days. I've been silently lurking here, hoping to find news about our couple. I MISSED THEM BADLY. Since I am TOTALLY BORED, I've decided to throw back some of the few scenes (onscreen and offscreen) about our couple. Could spot the difference, if its acting or not? :) 

From REEL to REAL?! :) 

Episode 2 
heirs02-00660.jpg

heirs02-00615.jpg

** Credits to dramabeans**
BULH2CCCEAAVLQV.jpg:large

**Credits as tag**
Episode 5 (credits to dramabeans) heirs5-00250.jpg
** Look at how HE'S hoping to hold his HANDS not his WRIST** 
Episode 13

vlcsnap-2014-01-05-10h38m49s72_zps30361c

Episode 15
tumblr_mwttvkcj8w1shftu4o5_500.gif
Episode 18
tumblr_mxcx1j9abH1sfvcdao4_500.gif

l9te.jpg
Episode 20
tumblr_mxcy0cLwgb1sfvcdao2_250.gif

Press Conference (look at how proud LEE MIN HO KIM TAN is. It's as if he is announcing to the whole world his beloved one. )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8g94pMQO4v0DD-F3NYkA

tumblr_myl1tlxWhA1siqvhio4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_muc1sd1XYN1siqvhio1_500.png
Credits: Inheritors tumblr
SBS Awards Night 2013
BdJwYfWCYAE54Ca.jpg

32876006_12b6050f.jpg

tumblr_myojwnAJgJ1qzoptco2_250.gif

tumblr_myowngFtWI1qjkud7o1_500.jpg

**credits as tag**

Guest eka5566

lolipop86gorgeous

said: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13863/20140106/lee-min-ho-kiss-performance-with-fan-bingbing-was-not-scripted.htm... Hai chingu..should be this make our minshin shipper clear about this..or we need our detective to intepret about this article..you can see at the end of statement..eheheheh.. =D>

When I see those pics it's like they're entertaining people at their wedding.LOL But just looking at them, they stood out from the crowd, even if they're not standing together they still visually complement each other. At first glance, you wouldn't notice that LJS or Tan's omma is at those pics too right?

U made me go scrollback to find LJS and Tan's omma haha

Guest mekoreandrama

cloe said: @ravairie..thanks a lot dear...yes i plan to watch..miracle in cell 7,,i often heard how awesome the movie is..and our shinhye was great in that movie :x

Guest sweetyeka

@Ghia : after seeing the photo's you posted, our OTP had so many many many 'holding hands' scene :) + (for sure)  so many skinship, hugs, and even 'KISS' :\">  :-*

Nahhh...don't mind the rumor of Yonghwa visiting the Heirs set. They are good friends so why not? Think about the Minshin interactions on sbs night. Did Shinhye's reaction tell u she's a girl in a relatiinship with Yonghwa? Obviously not. At the same time i pity the Yongshin shipper getting excited over this. Wonder whether we'll be like that 2 years down the road?

faidaris said: lela6130 said:He's acted like a boyfriend that night and he's clearly has no intention to hide his feeling. He's aware of the presence of his fans and reporters at the scene but he chose to be bold with his action when he supposed to contain it at public. You know, like when you hang out with your friends together with your boyfriend..then your boyfriend tend to be excessive with his action.. Like in a wedding ceremony where the groom tends to show his affections more towards his bride.. :-*It's like, I can lie to other people but I can't lie to myself.. [-X

Guest lameoser

I am logging into this thread more than I login to fb! Hahaha..

Non-MinShin related.

Just to show how much I LOVE this forum!

same here chingu! hahaha never thought i would become like this...only for uri MINSHIN :-)

Guest almontel

amidara said:
I don't think LMH will be as extreme as the latter case. He will never say he's dating PSH even though they are. He knows he has to be discreet, just like the most famous star in our company that I mentioned above. But, he did show many signs on SBS awards night. Again, I might be wrong, but I truly believe that his actions on that night were not fake, not planned. They were real.

Archived