[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

PLEASE, do not quote image @liliyrose81, Thank You :)and how come that pic just showed up like that, i put it in spoiler tag though o_O  ~X(Its kinda sensitive topic thats why, I'm afraid Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will give me this warning sign X_X :-SS :
2009260796_74e721ab_IMG_1207.gif
2009260796_d86d8b50_IMG_1230.gif

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest madiena

lovejasmine said: good night minshiners....!!!
Happy 505 pages...
I'm so proud about it...
when I watched SBS best couple video,,, I found "SOMETHING".. I don't know,,,it has shared before or not...So I will share this gif...

wb4k.gif

When I saw this pict,,, I thought:
"Wah I'm sure LMH had fell in love to this girl...
How can he stare like that to her if there is NOTHING...."

wah...
I can't stop my crazy thought guys...
Hahaaha

Sorry for my poor English...

:D

@jysab even if you found the pic please do not post here. There's a reason why she delete that twit immediately after she post it

:)

@rikasnail If they are not filming then it even better, they might just hangout when she just arrived in LA. We never know right ? *delulu on

Yessss.. It's better to think like our delulu :)) they hang out together b4 filming :))

Jennifer Santos said: rikasnail said: @shewoonmoon wow!!! That pic both shinhye and minho has took pic with so won?? OMG! Shinhye has been posted her pic with so won on her twitter, and now LMH with so won?? I was wondering who is took that picture?? I hope PSH!! Since so won is so close with uri shinhye, just like her little sister, and I never know so won close with LMH, I think LMH took that pic after saw shinhye took pic with so won!! :)) and he want one too HAHAHA Where this pic from??? I wondering where he save this pic?? Or this pic still on PSH's phone?? LOL! Delulu always ON!! :))

And did you guys paid attention how soft his voice when saying this to her ?
tumblr_myr63slyKM1siqvhio6_250.gif

At first I didn't notice that his voice tone really soft *like caring BF to his GF. But when I hear it with my headphone on ... maaaann his voice so soft and really care (its very different tone when he speak casually) , he really feel sorry SH because she didn't mention it to him before. I genuinely think he willing to wear couple clothes if she told him beforehand. 

Guest lilyrose81

eeep sorry @pluie ! I didn't expect the image to shoe up because you already put it in spoiler. but I edited the comment already hehe  :)

Guest lilyrose81

Wasn't there any MinShin-er present at the SBS award? I want to see fancams on their interaction ; mostly are focusing on LMH, I wish I could widen the view of their videos, but of course I can't LOL.

Guest LaDadaista

After PSH walked away, LMH lost his ability in focusing on his conversation with KJW for a sec and could not help stealing a glance at his lady's back. Pervy Minho!!! =))
tumblr_myvy9kSTHK1sfzg9no1_1280.jpg 

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

It's late but happy 500 pages to us!  >:D<  It's only in page 20 when I first come upon this thread, how fast we've grown! And I remember there we're only around 10-20 people that time, now its usually 100-200! That alone is something to celebrate! More and more people believing in MinShin. Thank you to the people who works hard on this thread, as someone has mentioned our President and VP @pluie and @yoyoo :D  the wind beneath our sails   ;)   the people who usually posts updates, photos and videos of our MinShin, and the rest of our family here, reading your insightful, funny, witty posts is something I always look forward to. We are all different, we agree, disagree, have our own POV, sometimes we're level headed, sometimes we spazz, but there's always a healthy balance in between. (I guess we do have a middle ground.LOL) We may only be a Shinhye or Minho fan before, or casual fan of both, but we are now here because of our love for both of them. And lets always remember MinShin won't be complete without the other.
Lets keep on moving forward~~~~

Please, please, someone who can edit videos, I would like to watch a video with this song inserted, it's so beautiful, I imagine PSH singing it inside her head, thinking about LMH. 

Falling For You Colbie Caillat

Descargar Falling For You Colbie Caillat MP3 gratis en Dilandau
                                                                                           1538637_673445932707806_525204189_n.jpg1452207_379452335534593_2081393347_n.jpg                                           
:x

Guest madiena

sorry chinggu..i don't know how to post video here...but u can watching from utube..from SBSNOW1..

u can see MH looking SH before LJS come to his place...sorry i take this from youtube..sorry if i make mistake..

@bianka omg im laughing hard when i saw ur gif the one that has lee jong suk's expression in it omg bhahaha

Edit: happy 500 th pages Minshin-ers!!!! <:-P take care of urselves so tht we can keep spazzing and let this ship sails. :-bd goodnight, guys :-h

Archived