[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

jysab said:

@banybongaholic omg is it alright if i'm fangirling right now?!? I follow you with my One Direction tumblr because I forgot my personal tumblr! Welcome aboard, should I call you, mate! >:D<

Minshin shipper and One Direction fan ? Omg you're my soulmate 

Chinggu! Omo! We are soulmates! Ikr? Haha!

:x >:D<

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isabellabell

I get this from PSH thread. PSH has been ranked as the 2nd most anticipated Stars of 2014 that born in the year of HORSE.  PSH <3

Guest LaDadaista

Just my two cents to celebrate 500+ pages of this warm and funny MinShin thread...
I'm not sure if how many MinShin shippers here have ever watched "The Greatest Love" (another great Korean drama you can't miss). This drama provides us with the insightful fact on how an A-listed star (Dokko Jin) hides and deals with his love life. And with the helps from his agency, Dokko Jin can subtly hint his love life to the public so as to check the feedback from the public. LMH in the SBS Drama Awards show and many of his recent interviews REALLY reminded me of how Dokko Jin deals with his love life...

LMH's & PSH's AGENCIES ARE NEITHER THAT CRUEL NOR THAT PROTECTIVE LIKE MANY PEOPLE HERE THINK...WHY?

I'm sure both LMH's and PSH's agencies know what's actually going on between LMH and PSH. Their agencies may seem so protective somehow but I believe their agencies are also helpful in finding all the possible and safest solutions to support their love life. As you guys might remember that one day before the SBS Drama Awards show, there were many interviews of LMH released to reject the rumor that he's dating PSH and considering PSH as his younger sister and he's not even in love with anybody. But those interviews still give us many subtle clues on what's actually on LMH's mind such as:
LMH:
  • "I felt sorry that Park Shin Hye wasn’t told beforehand (about the fiery kiss scene)".
  • "When two of us are together, there is a mysterious emotion".
  • "I also acted out the part thinking that what I am taking off is not an apron but something else" (Smile).
  • "I cannot sleep properly for days. I have been experiencing insomnia since the drama ended."
  • "As men grow older, a woman becomes more attractive when she has baby-like features and character. I would like to have someone like that." (Laughs)
  • "As long as a man is sincere with all his heart, it can be seen through his eyes."
  • "I thought of trying to love once again. Even though I would like to have that kind of love that Kim Tan had, I don’t know how to express it. However, while working for this drama, I realized, “Oh that’s how love is.”
  • "As I grow older, it makes me think “why not take the chance (to love)?”
Here are the sources of the interviews I could collect so far:
Lee Min Ho "'The Inheritors', wanted to keep forever a boy Lee Min Ho" [interview]
Lee Min Ho Talks About His Passionate Kiss Scene With Park Shin Hye in “The Heirs”
Lee Min Ho Interview: The Man who wants to be a better guy as he grows older
Lee Min Ho – Interview – Part II

So now as you can see from the interviews above, LMH's agency is reasonably protective but still supportive enough to allow LMH to speak out what's actually on his mind diplomatically.
And then KA-BOOOOM!!! On the SBS Drama Awards night, the whole world was surprised at how an older brother LMH treated his younger sister PSH sooo AFFECTIONATELY just like Kim Tan and Eun Sang. 
If LMH's agency is over-protective, would they let LMH to do all those sweet acts with PSH? NEVER!!! 
Everything was planned!!! Rejecting the rumor, specifying their relationship as "brother-sister thing" were done to prevent both parties from getting attacked by those who are against MinShin couple. And then with the "brother-sister" relationship of LMH and PSH, both are safe enough to treat each other as sweetly and affectionately as they wish in front of million pairs of eyes and as a result they can also monitor the feedback from their fans.
So, those interviews of LMH and those sweet moments of MinShin couple at the SBS Awards show were definitely done under consent of both LMH's and PSH's agencies. EVERYONE involving LMH and PSH knows what's going on between them!!!
That's why we could see from the SBS Awards show, both Min Ho and Shin Hye were COURAGEOUS enough to steal a glance, to gaze, to hold each other's hand, to hug and to compliment each other with such sweet and sincere words and to blah blah blah...LIVE in front of the people worldwide who were watching the show. While some people might consider those MinShin moments just a fake acting for fan service, but did LMH+PSH really have to do such fan service when the official camera wasn't even rolling on like this?

tumblr_myvlywNI401sfzg9no1_1280.jpg

Well...Sooo, to me I don't have anything to worry much about our lovely MinShin couple anymore now, because the SBS Awards moments are sooo beautiful enough to cherish and they even were already dating for 4 months in (Love is in) "THE HEIRS"!!! 
If our MinShin can further develop their relationship, I'll consider it a bonus as someone here already said.I'm happy this way. I can wait patiently for those extra bonuses from our MinShin in the future. 
And as long as my beloved Min Ho and Shin Hye are still playing their "brother-sister" roles under consent and with support from their agencies, they can still find so many reasons to spend their time together "SAFELY" and get closer and closer to each other as much as they want. Hehe ;)
So everybody please please please ship our lovely couple with fun. Don't worry too much about 3rd, 4th...100th persons or whatever that will ruin our sanity.Good night to all the lovely funny MinShinners worldwide from THAILAND!!! :x

yesss!! Finally I caught up you guyss! :D

First, I want to talk about some of you guys who annoyed with KJW gestures, as I know, it just like mediocre conversation, not much feeling into it, even the stealing glance from LMH more has deep feeling for me :P so, its not annoyed for me :))

Secondly, LMH interview that he talk about noonas, yes.. He seems enjoyed with noona, I can say because most of his drama he pairing with noona, so he feel comfy with them, and its first time he pair with dongsaeng (PSH) i'm sure, there different feeling from him, maybe its one of reason he can't stop talking about PSH on all his interview, even after the drama end :)) I think PSH alwayd on his mind, (or maybe not PSH but closet kiss? :P )

Thirdly, we as MinShiners, very HONOURED because the owner of the-inheritors.tumblr.com come here and GLAD to see that @BabyBongaholic support MinShin too :))

I following @BabyBongaholic tumblr since The Heirs started filming (before airing) until now, I always wondering who the AWESOME person that made this tumblr? Very fast and always update all about The Heirs, Since I can't have some conversation with the owner tumblr, and just can to repost all the post, and NOW the owner appeared on this thread, VERY VERY PROUD with this thread!!

BIG THANKS for you @BabyBongaholic who create that tumblr, we here always used all your gif and pic that you post, here I want to HUG you!!

Jennifer Santos said: @ lmhpsh..I think thats because we women, tends to support ladies especially when we love them..I don't know about everyone, I only watch dramas if the leading lady is my bias..I have 2 so far, never missed any of their drama..one is PSH the other one is the lady who received an award in SBS award  she is going for a long rest because  expecting her second child... I know everyone worries about MinShin OTP..you don't have to..because its truly LMH and PSH call.We can't arrange the future for them..Everything is Gods plan.( its the Christians belief )And we can pray and hope they will find that answer.When I was much younger, I don't believe, I could get married at all..because I think I am average.I was attracted to lots of guys but they did not even gave me a second look..my 1st love was my cousin and we could not do anything to the relationship because both of us acted just like LMH and PSH in that award show..I was a teenager then..very gentlemen, my cousin was but it did not matter...because when I met my hubby ,he was my friend and his gf was my friend..hahaha..but when I started to realise that I fell in love with my friend ,I decide to stop seeing him and told him..the rest was history because when you fell in love, you are lost when the person is not next to you...cross our fingers hope that LMH will know the feeling of missing his other half and PSH too ..so then if they decide to carry on with the relationship, we will give them our blessings....and sailing with in their ship..hahaha I love all of you and be strong shipper...

lmhpsh said: About the latest real life couples: I love LSG...he is my other favorite after lmh....but I didn't know much about SNSD.....right now I'm watching Prime Minister And I and wow...I'm in love with Yoona there....the drama and her character are simply awesome....so I'm happy with this couple... ♥ Same way for Sooyoung....I love her since her amazing acting turn in Dating Agency Cyrano....I think she and JKH are cute....haven't seen any of his dramas though....

Guest ThessC

:) 500 pages shippers, from the start of the drama until it ended (the heirs) i can't watch any k-drama, i try to but their is no spark right now, i'm missing PSH-LMH every wed-thrus that i have to wake up at 5am just to watch this couple it became my routine in 4months and i still can't watch the final translated episode coz i know it is really done and i will ended up crying again :(

This is why i always look and read at soompi for some news/updates for PSH-LMH it makes m :) Happy 2014 shippers and BEST OF LUCK for our COUPLE :)

@shewoonmoon wow!!! That pic both shinhye and minho has took pic with so won?? OMG! Shinhye has been posted her pic with so won on her twitter, and now LMH with so won?? I was wondering who is took that picture?? I hope PSH!! Since so won is so close with uri shinhye, just like her little sister, and I never know so won close with LMH, I think LMH took that pic after saw shinhye took pic with so won!! :)) and he want one too HAHAHA

Where this pic from??? I wondering where he save this pic?? Or this pic still on PSH's phone?? LOL! Delulu always ON!! :))

faidaris said: @minholady Why didn't you include me in the conversation since it was my point telling about uri LMH's thing for noonas? :)) Thank goodness I read every comment in here :) Well If you feel like my opinion wasn't appropriate then mianhe, sister. I am sorry for offending anyone with my comment but that was what I felt when I read his interview. Of course I might be wrong but I am sharing my opinion not because I was having bad intention, I am just sharing my honest thought :) Again, mianhe if i was wrong :)

lela6130 said: Hi.. I'm delurking again.. I should be studying for my final but i just can't help myself, I'm already addicted .. I know I should join you guys early, look at how many awesome I get after my latest post earlier.. Thank you for welcoming me in this thread.. I know not so many Minoz like myself are shipper.. but believe me they are always lurking around shipper paradise as they were curious too..As a Minoz, let me just say female partner, OTP, shipping, scandal and etc are kinda sensitive topics to be brought up among ourselves..like I said earlier, Park Shin Hye is the first female partner I've ever approved for the first time.. I love all my Minoz sisters but too much drama among Minoz have happened when it involving shipping. But, on the good side so many PSH fans have grew interests in Lee Min Ho. Please continue to be his fan.Just to join you guys, I'm using my old account that has been remain untouched for 4 years. Like I said, I'm new to shipping but I still love my Minoz sister. I knew The Heirs is the most memorable drama for Lee Min Ho and I'm so happy for him at 2013 SBS drama awards. He receives so much loves and also he's at his happiest moment there. I strongly believes that PSH is one the reason he seemed so happy. Yeah, sure he has won in 2011 n 2012, but he looked so lonely and a bit unhappy even though he wons that it breaks my heart. I've been LMH fan for so many years that I've noticed how he's totally different from his usual self before. In the night of drama awards, He looked so in love that he can't help but always smiling to himself and there were several gestures that suggest he really wants to tell people around him that Park Shin Hye belongs to him. I swear I never saw him acted like this before and sometimes I do wonder did he really want to declare his loves that out loud. Let me tell you how's my life before I shipping MinShin, whenever I watch his drama, I always fast forwarding or skip the lovey dovey scene that involving Lee Min Ho and I only like to replay the scene about Lee Min Ho only. Sometimes, I even trashed talk with friends regarding his female costar. I'm glad now I have matured as a fan and I really hopes to see him happy and be able to fall in love again like his BFF Kim Bum.After I join this ship, I have keep replaying the MinShin moments in The Heirs like crazy and not only Min Ho scenes only. That's how I realized, oh I'm definitely shipping this couple. Reading this thread really has strengthen my faith for this couple and I'm definitely has become Park Shin Hye fan also. I'm really confident to say Park Shin Hye really has made my Min Ho oppa the happiest person nowadays. I'm not surprised to see how fast this thread has expanded after only few months and this thread are definitely have much longer pages that other shipper that I used to lurk before. Their mutual attractions were to obvious to be denied even I have join to sail this ship. Happy shipping people.. Ignore any haters since they just want to remain oblivious.. Please continue to be awesomenow I need to continue study >.<.. :x [-O< :(:)>-

Guest ApplesW

@shewonmoon

Is that LMH at the back of PSH and So Won? The color of the suit is similar to   MH's suit. LOL I'm spazzing here.

Archived