[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_myvf8juyJU1siqvhio1_1280.pngtumblr_myvf8juyJU1siqvhio1_1280.png

Hey you guys! Offering my greetings for my first time here in the MinShin thread.. well anywhere on soompi really since I had to pull up this old old account just to post something here, by all means please ignore the username haha

I decided to post for the first time on this page, since it reached its milestone of 500th! Congrats!!! I'm actually the person who created and run the tumblr blog the-inheritors.tumblr.com and since I have to keep it updated it even after the drama is over, I often browse through many Korean portal sites, fansites, and of course, soompi threads since you guys are very informative. After 'Heirs' have ended, their thread has been mostly dead which makes me kinda sad, but I'm so glad to see the MinShin thread growing at the speed of light. I was very neutral throughout the whole drama, although I love TanxEunsang more than anything, I still have love for all the other ships, even the KiaexHeenam love line haha

Since I often lurk and browse this thread, I noticed that you guys also visit my blog often, from all the gifs that are posted here just right after I published them to my thread. So I have a confession to make, I actually sometimes would read the discussions you guys have here and would try to find evidence to further solidate that then making some sort of gifs/edits on my blog because I knew you guys would see it hahaha call me silly, I wanted to contribute something to this thread visually haha you can call me your visual aid person ;)

I thank you for all the love you guys have shown love for the couple, and also for both Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho, whom I love dearly. This is my first post though I can't guarantee there will be more since I was never really a 'forum' person, I'm good with photohop and one-line captions, but ask me to write things and I will only blabber on haha

I can promise that I will always lurk and support the MinShin thread quietly.....through visual aids haha

Happy 500th you guys!

- Vi

Guest crazybees4

@faidaris Thank you! :-*  I am always happy to share my happiness with my Chingu here.  This thread gives me energy to smile :)  all day!!

BabyBongaholic

said:

tumblr_myvf8juyJU1siqvhio1_1280.png

Hey you guys! Offering my greetings for my first time here in the MinShin thread.. well anywhere on soompi really since I had to pull up this old old account just to post something here, by all means please ignore the username haha

I decided to post for the first time on this page, since it reached its milestone of 500th! Congrats!!! I'm actually the person who created and run the tumblr blog

the-inheritors.tumblr.com

and since I have to keep it updated it even after the drama is over, I often browse through many Korean portal sites, fansites, and of course, soompi threads since you guys are very informative. After 'Heirs' have ended, their thread has been mostly dead which makes me kinda sad, but I'm so glad to see the MinShin thread growing at the speed of light. I was very neutral throughout the whole drama, although I love TanxEunsang more than anything, I still have love for all the other ships, even the KiaexHeenam love line haha

Since I often lurk and browse this thread, I noticed that you guys also visit my blog often, from all the gifs that are posted here just right after I published them to my thread.

So I have a confession to make

, I actually sometimes would read the discussions you guys have here and would try to find evidence to further solidate that then making some sort of gifs/edits on my blog because I knew you guys would see it hahaha call me silly, I wanted to contribute something to this thread visually haha you can call me your visual aid person

;)

I thank you for all the love you guys have shown for the couple, for also for both Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho, whom I love dearly. This is my first post though I can't guarantee there will be more since I was never really a 'forum' person, I'm good with photohop and one-line captions, but ask me to write things and I will only blabber on haha

I can promise that I will always lurk and support the MinShin thread quietly.....through visual aids haha

Happy 500th you guys!

- Vi

ooh woaah.. this thread were never less than 150-200 visitor every time i log in (well,..every 15minutes time i was here too!!..LOL)... it seem you guys never leave this thread right??? dont worry.. love all the post here and keep on posting u guys are awesome..

Wow, 500 pages! It's amazing. I really love this thread. When it is reached 490 pages I believe today will be another breaking record. Congrats to all Minshin lovers, Minshippers who love to share everything about Minshin.. Hope will be 1000 in this month...

HAPPY 500 PAGES  <:-P <:-P <:-P   I CANT BELIEVE!!
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE... I WILL TREASURE THIS MOMENT I SPEND WITH YOU GUYS HERE!

Thx Minoz ...  Thx Starligt Angel... Thx all MinShinners... Thx the owner of http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Thx  the look-alike couple!   'MINSHIN'
678d3_lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-the-heirs.jpg

EDIT:  I take out the spoiler...

Guest minandshin

Waw...This tread so fast since yesterday evening I have 19 page back reading...Thanx for the nice pictures, gifs and insightfull comments!!  :)>-

I understand evrybody worry because of our pure, and nice princess of PSH...But if I put myself a bit in LMH shoes..it's not easy for Him eighter...

When I saw Him I feel He is nort shure about PSH either in the good sence ( i mean he is not take her as granted)..You guys do remember when they had the common interview, when He brought up the "kiss topic" he was really waiting for  PSH reaction...During the sbs drama award LMH was also shy, excited, and was waiting for PSH reaction when the MC was teasing them...ect...

LMH has huge fanbase, he is more experienced as realtionships, he is kind of  a "raising star"...The people put him to the "HOT star" category...

1, If you put yourself in the shoes of LMH, it can not be easy to prove, you really think the relationship with PSH serious...
2, He has a huge fanatic fanbase, and he know PSH affraid because of anties...Can not be easy to give the feeling of security
3, He has already already quite big fame...This can be also tha cause your lady step back...
4, I think LMH appritiate so much that PSH pure, innocence, has good personality. This mean He really don't want to hurt her... If he is considered as kind of "hot" man, or "kissing beast"  ;), we can imagine his task to prove his sincierity towards PSH can not be easy...

I feel, both our princess PSH and LMH has to climbe the different side of the montains to meet on the TOP of the montains...Let's chair for them to have the love, and the carriage...    :):)

ps. "The brave will get the beauty..." ;)

sheila88 said: lightforyou said: I'm afraid chingues :-SS what if after some time their attraction will fade away if neither of them doesn't make the first step and it's clear to me that they are not dating because if they were shinhye wouldn't be so shy and if she was just faking it then she is really good at acting shy plus she won't make the first step because she is so afraid of anti-fans and Minho won't also take the first step because he is unsure of PSH's feelings so he need assurance from her to held her hand and ask her to date him, but recently from his last interviews he just keeps telling us to have courage and tell out our feelings to whom we love and recently shinhye has been making signals to Minho like the Romeo and Juliet concept like she is trying to make him realizing her fillings towards him just like she said in her interviews she won't take the first step but it'll show on her that she is in love so if LMH doesn't realize her fillings and take courage like Kim tan shinhye will surely give up and it will be END GAME!!!!! :-t otokkkeeeeee?! they are both so stubborn I want their friends of heirs like LMH's mom to influence them or else nothing will happen between them or also fans can influence them by spreading rumors but I also know that if it's not meant to be then it will never happen so I just hope that it's MEANT TO BE :x

Guest lightforyou

What I see in this couple is the words of LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT even if I'm being delusional and also because I'm a teenager that dreams of a perfect love story but to me those words WARM LOVE BEAUTY HOPE PASSION comes to my mind when I see them so I hope for them both to be each other's consolation and resting place don't look back nor let each other's hands go be the source of courage and positive energy for each other and never be a burden to carry nor a sad memory to forget and try to understand each other because in the world of entertainment communication between a couple is a must so that they won't be shaken by agencies or antis LOVE is a shared feeling between two people that decided to be together forever or for just a moment but it still mean that we have to forget the "I" and get used to "WE" because we won't live a single life anymore but we will live together with our loved ones and I think this is the reason why the couples break up they don't really understood the meanings of "WE" they just can't answer the question "why are we together?" So they break up and I don't want the same thing to happen to our lovely couple and now isn't the right time to start to know each other because aside from the attraction and amazing chemistry that we see right now we can also notice how much they love their carrier and how much they crave for the Top and the best especially since they are full of youth and dreams to me right now they are both in love with acting more then each other and the day they decide to walk the path of life hand in hand will be the day when they will love each other more than acting so that they will be able to give everything they can to make their relationship work and know the meaning of "WE" :x EDIT: i forgot to say good morning :-h

gzzzzzz since last night i'm not open internet bcause my hard time. And now I need to backread 17 pages.. I don't know how I can survive bcause my holiday already end and ready to go to school :(( it's mean I just can open this thread night only :((

Love you all and all new shippers welcome to this thread!!! Happy for 500th pages already.. I hope we will reach 1000th pages and sailing this ship smoothly :D

Let me backread... you guys awesoomeeeeeee!!!!!

Archived