[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest destinii23

Nah, there's nobody in front of LMH in the Dispatch picture, it's just his reflection! Haha can tell CJH and LMH really looks alike though! I had to take a second look to make sure it's really just LMH's reflection from the glass and not CJH facing LMH.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO breaking news! Girls-Generation-YoonA-Lee-Seung-Gi_1388
Lee-Seung-Gi_1388536885_20140101_seungi_
Lee-Seung-Gi_1388538063_20140101_strongh
The two are said to have started seeing one another back in September and have been growing in love for 4 month now, dating in the atmost secret.Both their agency did not dispute the status of the ongoing relationship between the two.
Source : allkpop
Sorry OOT, but this make me wish our minshin and their agency will do the same.

Hopefully Dispatch can also find the same thing to our minshin :\"> :\">
Edit : woah, I did it, thank you chingu @yoyoo can I give you bear hug >:D< >:D<

the guy in front of him.. choi jin hyuk rite? I know from his nose :))

ps : do you know dispatch official website??

@rikasnail - Chingu I actually think that's LMH's reflection.

34 mins into the New Year....happy new year MS Shippers!!

welcome to all the delurkers and newbies...!!

Lmh fancam during sbs award last night is out....i saw him greet psh's make up artist/coordi....but no minshin interaction....

:(

Simple, they don't want to be caught haha =)) remember they said if they are dating someone they will never reveal it.. :))

Guest myhepyending

Simple, they don't want to be caught haha =)) remember they said if they are dating someone they will never reveal it.. :))

Thats right =)) =)) but they are so close right now...he even greet her coordi happily :x :x :x

Guest zaizai_f4_only

sns25129 said: I really like it when they stare at each other , it's so real! And also when they win best couple award, they both hold hands :x ahh i miss the heirs so damn muchhhh! :(( @zaizai_f4_only

@llhamj - No worries about the late reply. late or not, I loved it and I share your sentiments completely. especially the part where you hope he stays sincere to his fans, himself and to not forget one of the essentials in life, that which is love. I may be imagining things but I sense a loneliness in him that breaks my heart. I wish so much for him to be himself and to be happy, which is exactly what he seemed to be during the SBS awards. Do I think PSH had anything to do with it? absolutely. there is no denying that when they're in each others presence there's an intimate energy and excitement that's hard to miss. do I hope they don't ignore it and do something about it? take a wild guess. lol.

anyway...I'm still on page 437. lots of catching up to do.

Guest kathyhong9292

The camera caught rachel as if waiting for LMH to be done the interview me does not like this

:(

Where to watch that? I dislike too

Archived