[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Ah tan said: I saw on weibo that them holding hands came about cause PSH said she's aiming for the best couple award and so decided to dress up somewhat like romeo and juliet. And then LMH said "you should have said earlier! I came with an outfit that the fans would like". After this, fans were shouting for them to hold hands so yeah hahaha.

Ah tan

said: I saw on weibo that them holding hands came about cause PSH said she's aiming for the best couple award and so decided to dress up somewhat like romeo and juliet. And then LMH said "you should have said earlier! I came with an outfit that the fans would like". After this, fans were shouting for them to hold hands so yeah hahaha.

I feel like when LMH won, he sort of faces towards PSH, and I really thought he expected a hug from PSH but she didn't get up her chair LOL.

I noticed that too! Lol! Seems like when one of them forgets that they are being watched internationally, the other one plays coy/acts as if not interested. Just so they won't be busted!

:D

Guest myhepyending

does anyone has the video when they talk about the dress concept? the romeo n Juliet concept....and holding hands??? please...

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Lee Minho's speech for winning the "SBS Most Popular Actor Award":Am I very blessed now?" (KIm Tan's line from the "Inheritors). I want to thank all the fans for making a nobody that I was having the chance to stand on stage today to receive awards, let me to have chance to participate in different projects. Giving me confidence. I'm always filled with responsibilities and am very thankful to you. I'm thinking hard how to repay you.. Before I end my 20s (before I turn 30 years old) I will work hard to make great project to repay all of you. I love you all, thank you!
Cr.Weibo
~YW/VL

cr Minoz Fan Club International FB page

---------so he wants to get married now at the age of 30? :))Shinhye ya.. get ready okay... 3 more years oppa will sing "my everything" for the proposal song!YES I CAN SEE the FUTURE =))

faidaris said: BebeJ said: idkk said: mshan said: The clock is ticking. Its 2.43 pm here in Malaysia: I wish tonight will be a great night for both minshin and us [-O< I also wish tonight's event will be the most memorable moments in minshin's lives because they finally realize they were made/meant for each other. *delulululululu mode activated*

Guest sUn Fl0w3r

that moment when minho-ssi watched the parody bromance with young do, and when shinhye appears on screen, he smiles automatically. just a light smile can tell everything.

oh my poor heart, how can i take so much happy to the max - things on the last day of the year like this. so many lovely moments to remember......

Archived