Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

The guest sitting beside Haneul, seemed to have hyung admiration for him,  same with the actor sitting beside Yong hwa.

So sorry, but I'm not familiar with these two guests. But the one beside Yong hwa seemed to have known Haneul more,  I like how he cheered on when Haneul was singing.  Also I noticed, they can all sing. Are they singers too?  I know Yong hwa as an idol, but the other 2 I have no idea...

the guy in light blue is a new actor. i dunno who is the other one besides yong hwa. Ah, hope these get subbed too... but I have my doubts :(

anyway, the boys were in Busan today, according to Lotte Ent's instagram

They even had an outdoor event

And also, their schedule for stage greetings in Seoul on August 9, 12, 13 and 15 are out! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, riversky said:

anyway, the boys were in Busan today, according to Lotte Ent's Instagram

Good to see many fans attended the event.  :). Lucky lady fan there, she gets to see him super close...

29 minutes ago, riversky said:

RUNNING MAN LIVE STREAM JUST STARTED: http://play.sbs.co.kr/onair/pc/index.html

Thanks for the link....I'm really waiting for this..

On ‎4‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, willenette said:

10 Reasons Why Actor Kang Ha Neul Is Irreplaceable

He's really a good man, it's coming from within, that's why it comes out naturally, no matter where he is, no matter who he's with...I think primarily this is the reason why he is well loved by so many...

Hi guys! Here's Ha Neul's cut on the most aegyo way to clean the floor :D He is super funny and cool!! 

And the ladies love it!! :D:D:D 

Looks like their pairing Ha Neuli to Jeon So Min...looks like she fancies him actually :D

Anyway, the rest of the clips are now available in the official youtube channel of Running Man :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/NewSundaySBS/featured

• Like 2

Final round voting is open!

Cast your vote now for KHN's 2016 drama - Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo. 

Help spread the word...

Kang Ha Neul's character is specially showcased, and we can see just how awesome his acting is to bring us such unforgettable drama.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2017 at 10:35 PM, riversky said:

VIP Preview was held today at 7pm in Lotte World Tower Cinema! Many lovely celebrities attended :) Will post pics soon ~

Hi riversky, thanks for sharing this. I’m glad that there were too many celebrities who turned up to support Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon for the VIP premiere of their movie, “Midnight Runners.” :tongue:

• Like 1

[Box Office] Movies in theaters this week

20170810000890_0.jpg

Midnight Runners
(Korea)
Opened Aug. 9
Action. Directed by Kim Joo-hwan

Ki-joon (Park Seo-joon) is a police academy cade who is bursting with energy and eager to go catch the bad guys. What he lacks in thought he makes up for with action. Contrasting him is Hee-yeol (Kang Ha-neul), a fellow cadet who is timid and well-versed in theory but less savvy when it comes to the practical things. One day, the two witness a kidnapping and decides to take action. 

credit : Korea Herald

4 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

They also had stage greetings yesterday and today.  I've seen some of them also in you tube..

• Like 1