Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

i can see him in cannes winning award some day.....his eyes speak...

he is like one of the actor i see him crossing over to the international film world...

its my dream to see him in american film someday! 

he doesn't have to be speaking english you know....

he could be portraying  newly immigrant role/international student falling in love with preferably Jennifer Lawrence  ( i am just blabbering on and on and on right...x'cuse me) 

okei...its going way out of hand!! but thanks for reading!! 

8 minutes ago, xxyy said:

i can see him in cannes winning award some day.....his eyes speak...

he is like one of the actor i see him crossing over to the international film world...

its my dream to see him in american film someday! 

he doesn't have to be speaking english you know....

he could be portraying  newly immigrant role/international student falling in love with preferably Jennifer Lawrence  ( i am just blabbering on and on and on right...x'cuse me) 

okei...its going way out of hand!! but thanks for reading!! 

Hi xxyy, I couldn't agree with you more - his eyes speak..... He's a good actor & so far he seems able to pull off whatever he's given. :lol:

• Like 1

Actor Jung Woo Talks About Kang Ha Neul’s Unique Personality

Jung-Woo-Kang-Ha-Neul.jpg

Actor Jung Woo recently talked about Kang Ha Neul’s unique personality.

The two actors were guests on the February 21 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Choi Hwa Jung Power Time.”

During the broadcast, Jung Woo talked about Kang Ha Neul, saying, “Kang Ha Neul is a very upright and pleasant friend. I’ve asked him to eat with me five times already, and I’ve even asked him three times during our last project, but he rejected me.”

He continued, saying, “I wanted to be like an older brother figure rather than a senior, but he didn’t eat [with me]. You can’t draw boundaries more than [he does].”

In response, Kang Ha Neul said, “It’s not like that,” and promised to eat with him. Jung Woo then added that they had to eat together without other people, and Kang Ha Neul agreed to his terms.

Then Jung Woo said, “Sometimes when it rains, Kang Ha Neul goes out and gets rained on. It’s good that he is nice, but when I think about him doing that alone it gives me goosebumps.”

Kang Ha Neul commented, “Honestly when it rains, I don’t carry an umbrella. I just secretly go out in the rain by myself,” further showing his unique personality.

Kang Ha Neul Jung Woo

Meanwhile, the two actors starred in the film “New Trial,” which was released on February 15.

Source (1) / soompi news

***KHN is such a sweetheart! :lol:

Kang Ha Neul Jokes About The Unexpected Side Effect Of Being Kind

Kang-Ha-Neul-1.png

No matter what he says, Kang Ha Neul is definitely a kind person!

On the February 23 episode of KBS2’s “Happy Together,” the actor was one of the featured guests along with Han Jae Young, Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Shindong, Kim Seul Gi; and Ha Jae Sook.

During the broadcast, the cast members brought up a “moving story about an air conditioner” that is associated with Kang Ha Neul.

The story went, when he heard that a film staff member he knew worked at a part-time at a cafe, and didn’t have an air conditioner at their house, the actor gifted that staff member with a new air conditioning unit.

“After that, there was a side effect. Other staff members would try to convince me and jokingly comment things like, ‘These days my car doesn’t run,'” Kang Ha Neul commented.

In an attempt to change his image, the actor insisted, “I am not someone who lives a kind life!” and added that he couldn’t be compared to people like Yoo Jae Suk or Park Bo Gum.

Hilariously, the other guests and cast members immediately started joking around after his tale, and tried to self-promote themselves so that they could benefit from Kang Ha Neul’s kindness as well.

LINK to watch the whole episode : https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/23/kang-ha-neul-jokes-unexpected-side-effect-kind/

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

12 hours ago, lee79 said:

Kang Ha Neul in orange... My favourite color... :heart: #shcj

Hi lee, I love this color, too. And KHN looks good on it. The colour orange is set to become a major colour trend for men.  It is a great color that you can wear to make a splash! It is not the easiest color to wear as the color can be quite bright and overpowering. :lol:

• Like 1

Kang Ha-neul, Park Seo-joon wrap up filming for ‘Young Cops’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170226

Kang Ha-neul and Park Seo-joon have finished filming the upcoming movie tentatively titled “Young Cops,” according to its spokesman.

“The two actors spent about three months filming ‘Young Cops,’” said the spokesman. “They will now gear up for other activities regarding the movie’s premiere.”

(Lotte Entertainment)

“Young Cops” tells the story of two Korean National Police University students who witness a kidnapping and try to solve the case. The action film is expected to premiere in the first half of this year.

Kang, 27, starred in the detective-mystery film “New Trial” released on Feb. 15.

Park, 28, was in the KBS2 drama “Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth,” which ended Tuesday.

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

Kim Seul-gi-I says "I love you" to Kang Ha-neul

photo824567.jpg

"Splash Splash Love" and "Oh My Ghostess" Star, Kim Seul-gi-I appeared in a popular talk show "Happy Together" with few other guests including the actor Kang Ha-neul.

I noticed Kim Seul-gi-I in SNL Korea few years ago, where she gained her fame as a cute face girl who can swear like a sailor. Normally using cuss words are not an attractive quality but for some reason, when Kim Seul-gi-I does it, it's adorable. She kind of gives off a friendly, girl-next-door vibe when she swear.

The hosts of the talk show asked Kim Seul-gi-I, if she can do a romance drama with any of the guest present, who would be her choice and she chose the actor Kang Ha-neul. Then, they were given a short skit, where Kang Ha-neul said the line, "This is first time I met you, but you are really my style". Where both Kang Ha-neul and Kim Seul-gi-I became so shy and giggly.

photo824565.jpg

photo824558.jpg

In her adorable love confession, everyone in the studio got tingled. Many of the viewers commented "Kim Seul-gi-I is so endearing!" "Kang Ha-neul seems like he actually fell in love right there haha" "They need to film a romance drama right now, I'll watch it!"

We hope this lovable actress continue to progress in her acting career and see her with many more characters!

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

*** She seems to like him so much. - hahaha - Well, not surprising because  Kang Ha Neul is like a genuine, nice, quiet reserved person. GO, girl!:lol:

Kim Seul Gi Reveals Whose Ideal Type She Would Like To Be

kim-seul-gi.jpg

On March 6, at a press conference for MBC’s “Queen of the Ring,” actress Kim Seul Gi revealed that, if she could become anyone’s ideal type, she would like to become actor Kang Ha Neul’s ideal type.

“Queen of the Ring” is the final installment of the “Three Color Fantasy” drama trilogy by MBC and Naver. The show is a fantasy drama about a man who has a ring that turns anyone that he puts the ring on into his ideal type. The drama stars Kim Seul Gi and Ahn Hyo Seob, who both attended the press conference along with actors Yoon So Hee, Lee Tae Sun, and PD Kwon Sung Chang.

Although she initially answered she would like to be Kang Ha Neul’s ideal type, the actress quickly changed her answer and said, “Never mind, actually I want to be Ahn Hyo Seob’s ideal type.” Her co-star jokingly replied, “It’s too late [to change your answer],” which evoked laughter at the press conference.

Meanwhile, Kang Ha Neul is co-starring with actor Park Seo Joon in a new movie called “Youth Police” (tentative title).

Source (1) / soompi news

• 2 weeks later...

Lim Ju Hwan To Star In ‘Bride Of The Water God’; Kang Ha Neul To Make A Special Cameo

LimJuHwan-Kang-Ha-Neul-e1489793312994.jp

Lim Ju Hwan and Kang Ha Neul are here!

Blossom Entertainment confirmed the participation of its actor Lim Ju Hwan in tvN’s newest offering ‘Bride of the Water God’. The actor will star alongside Nam Joo HyukShin Se Kyungf(x)‘s Krystal, and Gong Myung in the series.

“He‘ll have an antagonistic relationship with actor Nam Joo Hyuk, vying for actress Shin Se Kyung’s attention in the drama,” according to Blossom Entertainment.

The actor starred alongside Kim Woo Bin and Suzy in the KBS2TV drama series, ‘Uncontrollably Fond’ in 2016. He played the second male lead role, Choi Ji Tae, in the drama.

Aside from Lim’s casting, tvN also confirmed that actor Kang Ha Neul has agreed to cameo in the drama. However, the actor’s role is yet to be decided. Kang’s last drama series was the 2016 SBS drama ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’. He played the character of the 8th prince, Wang Wook. The drama also saw Kang and Nam Joo Hyuk working together in one project.

‘Bride of the Water God’, on the one hand,  is a spin-off of a romantic-comedy cartoon series, which may premiere in the second half of 2017. According to reports, the production for the drama will begin on March 22. The live version of the 2006 manhwa is written by Jang Yoon Jung, who previously worked on ‘Misaeng’, ‘Arang and the Magistrate’, and ‘Monstar’.

source : Hellokpop

‘Midnight Runners’ Starring Kang Ha Neul And Park Seo Joon Sold To Six Asian Countries

Midnight-Runners-e1490359317576.jpg?resi

Midnight Runners will run to other countries soon!

Upcoming Korean action movie ‘Midnight Runners’ has been pre-sold to six countries at the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market held last March 13 to 16.

The rights to the film have been purchased by companies in Japan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Singapore. According to a representative from Hong Kong’s Deltamac HK, the film will appeal to all age groups in Hong Kong’s local market because of its cheerful and bright genre.

‘Midnight Runners’ revolves around two Korean National Police University students, who witnessed a kidnapping incident and tracked it down.

The film, which is set to hit South Korean theaters later this year, is headlined by actors Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul.

“We are looking forward to the chemistry between Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul who are rising as stars abroad,” the Deltamac representative added.

The upcoming action film is directed by Kim Joo Hwan. Kim’s previous works include the 2013 action comedy ‘Secretly Greatly’.

Aside from ‘Midnight Runners’, two other Korean films have also been pre-sold in the Hong Kong film market. Distribution rights to ‘House of the Disappeared’ were sold to seven countries, namely Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, and Brunei.

Set to be released on April 5 in South Korea, the mystery-thriller film tells the story of Mi Hee (played by Kim Yoo Jin), who returns home after serving 25 years in jail for killing her husband and son. Also starring in the film is 2PM‘s Taecyeon.

Music-themed film ‘One Step’ starring Sandara Park was also sold to countries like Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Philippines, and Taiwan. The film will hit theaters in South Korea on April 6.

source : HelloKpop

• Like 2

Netizens vote on celebrities they wish were their co-workers

park-bo-young-park-bo-gum_1491256943_af_

Have you ever daydreamed about having an extremely hot celebrity as your co-worker?

Online job matching platform Saramin held a fun survey regarding the sweet fantasy! Saramin asked 679 employees which celebrity they wish were their co-workers. 

Out of all male celebrities, actor Park Bo Gum took #1 by taking 27.5% of the votes. His proper and benevolent image revealed to be the main reason behind the votes. Second came Kang Ha Neul with 20.6%, followed by Hyungsik with 12.1%, then BTOB's Sungjae with 6.8%, and Seo Kang Jun with 4.6%. 

https://infogr.am/netizens_on_which_male_celebrity_they_wish_were_their_co_workers_top_5

It's revealed that 45.5% of the employees made their votes for a specific celebrity because the celebrity seems to be mannerly and proper. The second greatest reason or 40.6% of the votes were made for a specific star because the celebrity looks like they would be a good worker. 32.5% of the employees cast their votes for a star because the celebrity seems like s/he will bring energy to their workplace. Meanwhile, 16.3% made their votes simply because the celebrity will be a sweet eye candy at work.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw the news about kang ha neul getting cast in a rom com drama on the instagram and i lost the news while refreshing ( i really hate that about instagram)..

so i thought i'd check it here..no news yet huh??

let me know if you guys heard some more info.... thanks thanks :)

• Like 1

For Kang Ha Neul fans in Dubai :)

K-fest 2017: Actor Kang Ha-Neul on playing a Korean cultural icon

K-fest 2017: Actor Kang Ha-Neul on playing a Korean cultural icon

Kang Ha Neul stars in the title role in Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet which tells the story of the poet Yoon Dongju. Dongju is viewed as a massive icon in Korean culture, because of his role in the country’s resistance to Japanese occupation during the colonial era. The film will screen Saturday (April 8) in Abu Dhabi and then again on April 15 in Dubai. We catch up with the actor who plays Dongju and find out his thought on UAE cinema and what the audience should expect ahead of the screening.

Yun Dong Ju is a huge figure in Korean history. Did you feel a great responsibility taking on the role?

The Portrait of a Poet is a work that I am very, very fond of. I am a big fan of Yoon Dong-ju, I used to read his poetry collections again and again. So I took the role with joyful excitement and sweet expectation simply because the film is about his story, but it was not long after when I realised the decision comes with a great responsibility and pressure. It was a difficult time that I couldn’t sleep enough or eat well from that responsibility and pressure of taking the role of Yoon Dong-ju, who is the one of most important figure in Korean history and literature. It’s been a great honour to have an incredibly large number of audience love the movie after those days.

Would you ever have expected the film to be screening in the UAE? How do you think audiences here will respond – there’s a strong poetic tradition in the region?

I’ve never imagined the film would be screened in the United Arab Emirates. As I said earlier, we all worked hard on this film to present it as a respectable gift to Yoon Dong-ju in heaven. This will be a wonderful memory for us to have the film screened abroad, and I hope this could be a respectable gift for the audience in UAE where people love poetry.

Korean cinema has a huge profile internationally, considering the relative size of the industry. What do you think leads to this success?

I’m only a young actor who acted in 10 or so films. I cannot dare to talk about Korean cinema’s international profile on behalf of the whole Korean film industry. Even if I could, it would be little and shallow.

But if I talk about it from my view, I think it would be the attitude of not thinking too much of the success that led Korean films to the international success.

All the directors, actor, filmmakers that I have worked with were never working hard for an international impact, but they wished for good, fun, meaningful movies. Wouldn’t it be this pure passion for the movie that brings the support from the international film lovers? This sincerity doesn’t need to be in a certain language to be delivered.

Do you think the UAE’s young industry can take any lessons from Korean cinema, particularly in terms of establishing a successful industry outside of Hollywood?

This question is beyond what I could answer elaborately. I could just anticipate jewels of the UAE’s film industry as a film lover. I believe other film lovers around the world would be looking forward to and would be supporting these jewels.

Any other words for the UAE audience ahead of the screening?

I’m Kang Ha-neul. You might not know me in the UAE, but it doesn’t really matter. Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet, which so many people put a lot of effort into, is going to be screening in the UAE. Please remember Yoon Dong-ju whom you’ll see on the silver screen, not me. I look forward to the beginning of Dongju in front of you.

• Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet screens as part of the Korean Film Festival K-Fest in Abu Dhabi on Saturday (April 8) at 9pm and Dubai the following Saturday (April 15), also at 9pm

cnewbould@thenational.ae

Source

• Like 1

My bad, I thought KHN was in SG for Kayak (post above modified). It was actually for Scarlet Heart. :)

[UPCOMING EVENT] ‘A Date with Kang Ha Neul’ Fan Meeting in Singapore

Kang-Ha-Neul-ONE.jpg?resize=768,1012

Korean actor Kang Ha Neul, one of the male leads for the highly anticipated drama series ‘Scarlet Heart’, will be in Singapore for a special meet-and-greet with fans this August!

Known for his boyish good looks and huge, winsome smile, the charming Kang Ha Neul is an up-and-coming artiste to be reckoned with. Prior to ‘Scarlet Heart’, he had a memorable scene-stealing role as an over-achieving student body president in ‘The Inheritors’ and turned in an award-winning performance for the movie ‘Twenty’. In ‘Scarlet Heart’, Kang Ha Neul will play the role of 8th Prince Wang Wook, with whom female lead (played by singer IU) falls in love with after transported back in time.

Full article here.

• Like 1

Here's more from KHN's trip to Singapore last year :wink:

Fans Swoon All Around At ONE’s A Date With Kang Ha Neul Event

one-a-date-with-kang-ha-neul-image-credi

Hallyu fever hit Singapore on Saturday evening (27 August) as South Korean actor Kang Ha Neul met with fans for a special date, organised by #1 Korean entertainment channel ONE.  More than 3,000 excited fans turned up to show their support for their favourite imperial prince at Official Mall Waterway Point earlier today at 5.45pm.

The public meet-and-greet session was presented by ONE, a channel under Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia, which will be premiering Kang Ha Neul's latest drama Scarlet Heart on Monday 29 August, 9pm at the same time as Korea.  The actor's visit to Singapore celebrates this unprecedented K-drama milestone in the region, and further cements ONE's commitment to deliver the best of Korean entertainment and experiences beyond the screen.

Continue reading here

More images courtesy of channel One:

More images below: 

Spoiler

one-a-date-with-kang-ha-neul-backhug-wit

• Like 1