Guest iheartyou1518

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

JOIN HA YEON SOO'S OFFICIAL FACEBOOK rbhcool.gif

https://www.facebook.com/bhent
1725088_605029146249263_708329855_n.jpg
Actress #HaYeonSoo's official facebook site is now open. Stay linked in for more official news regarding HaYeonSoo. Thank You.

Site Link: http://www.facebook.com/official.ysha
1801196_643678412370611_1457250231_o.jpg
1896828_644902418914877_134495490_n.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Yeo Jin Goo Speaks on Filming Kiss Scene with Ha Yeon Soo.
Yeo Jin Goo shared thoughts on filming a kiss scene with Ha Yeon Soo. 
Having turned 18 this year, Yeo Jin Goo acted opposite Ha Yeon Soo, who is seven years older than him, on tvN’s sitcom Potato Star 2013QR3. The two acted as a same age couple in the sitcom. 
In a recent interview with Newsen, Yeo Jin Goo shared thoughts on filming a kiss scene with Ha Yeon Soo.
He said, “I was actually concerned about it. I wasn’t feeling pressured because it was a kiss scene but because I needed to express my character well, who has complex emotions.”66309002.jpg
“A kiss scene can involve loving emotions or sad emotions depending on the situation so I decided to express the feeling and just think of it as acting,” added Yeo Jin Goo. 
When asked how many NGs there were, Yeo Jin Goo answered, “Not too many times but we did film it several times since it has to look pretty and the emotions have to be expressed well too. I think I was able to film comfortably because she is older. Yeon Soo nuna told me she was sorry but I was comfortable. It was okay since it’s just acting.”66309003.jpg
Yeo Jin Goo and Ha Yeon Soo had more and more date scenes towards the later episodes of Potato Star 2013QR3. 
Did Yeo Jin Goo’s heart flutter when he faced Ha Yeon Soo, who acted as a couple with him for the past eight months?
Yeo Jin Goo said, “I think you need a little bit of that. If you don’t feel anything, then you can’t really act it out well. I thought it’s important to feel the emotions that my character was feeling so my heart definitely fluttered.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66309/interview-yeojingoo-talks-about-filming-kiss-scene-with-hayeonsoo

Source: BH Entertainment
BH 스타들의 특별한 핸드폰 케이스를 만날 수 있는 곳.#LIMITEDEDITIONKOREAThe site that you can meet the special cell phone case of BH stars! BHスター達の特別な携帯ケースを見れるサイト!
http://www.limitededitionkorea.com/

10290605_651164074969103_871068138950008

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Yeo Jin Goo Hopes that One Day He Can Look Younger than His Age
Having turned 18 years old this year, Yeo Jin Goo met with Newsen recently and spilled on looking more mature than his age.
Yeo Jin Goo debuted through film Sad Movie in 2005 at the age of 9 and since then has been acting in both small and big screens, showing mature acting abilities. Have there been any difficulties for Yeo Jin Goo, who has already spent nine years as an actor?
He said, “I want to grow taller but it’s been difficult since I don’t get much sleep. But it’s okay since acting is really fun. I really enjoy acting. Like my friends who enjoy going to school, I’ve been enjoying acting.”
66790002.jpg

When asked if he has any concerns these days, Yeo Jin Goo brought up his role of ‘Soo Myung’ from film Shoot My Heart, which is what he is currently filming.
“Soo Myung from Shoot My Heart suffers from schizophrenia. I’ve heard about schizophrenia but I didn’t know much about it. There are many symptoms of the disease and even though I analyzed the character by reading the original novel and talking with the writer, it was harder than I thought. And Soo Myung is a quiet person on the outside but I want to show him as a dynamic person on the inside, so I’m concerned about how I will show that in a deep way.”
Yeo Jin Goo will be acting as the same ahe as Lee Min Ki in the movie, who is actually twelve years older than him. He also acted opposite Ha Yeon Soo in tvN’s Potato Star 2013QR3 recently, who is seven years older than him. Doesn’t he feel pressure to be acting side by side with the actors with a large age gap?
66790003.jpg

“Lee Min Ki hyung really takes good care of me at the filming site. He told me to speak to him comfortably, so I’ve been trying. Yeon Soo nuna also treated me really nicely when we filmed. I don’t have much discomfort since they were both really nice.”
The actor continued to share about his ‘older’ image saying, “I often hear that I look more mature than my age but I also hear that people who look mature when they are young end up looking younger than their age as they get older. I don’t know about others, but I don’t think I look much older than I did last year or two years ago, so hopefully if this continues, I’ll hear that my face doesn’t age. That’s what I’m hoping for. Haha.”
Yeo Jin Goo showed optimism from the beginning until the end of the interview. What are some of the characters that this young actor, who has countless days to act ahead of him, wants to act out?
“I’d like to take on a villain role and a funny role too. I also want to act out a sly character, like Ryu Seung Ryong sunbaenim. I’m also okay with a dumb character.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66790/interview-yeojingoo-speaks-on-having-the-mature-image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest trangdang

Just see a short piece of news praising the beauty of Ha Yeon Soo :)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201407151117401910

Limited Korean, so I just understand, netizens commented that she get a beautiful face; they would like to see her next work...

9fBpwwF.jpg

Guest trangdang

[CF] 립톤 with 배우 하연수 - Ha Yeon Soo with Lipton CF 2014 (More photos)

=> LOL, the clip is indeed fun coz drinking Lipton could bring imagination :))

tumblr_inline_n94baxVGGV1qb9pr9.jpg

tumblr_inline_n94bb7o60S1qb9pr9.jpg

tumblr_inline_n94bbhL8f11qb9pr9.jpg

tumblr_inline_n94bkjbyS21qb9pr9.jpg

Thanks to lovelyhayeonsoo @ tumblr

Guest trangdang

[Old] [Magazine] 하연수 쎄씨 캠퍼스 - Ha Yeon Soo in CéCi Campus December Issue 2013

In the December issue of CéCi Campus, the always winsome Ha Yeon Soo has been transformed into a college student who’s much too deeply fond of her Samsung laptop.

tumblr_inline_n95pmocn5H1qb9pr9.jpg

tumblr_inline_n95pmzdhaN1qb9pr9.jpg

tumblr_inline_n95pnebtrN1qb9pr9.jpg

tumblr_inline_n95pnpmDV81qb9pr9.jpg

Thanks to lovelyhayeonsoo @ tumblr

Archived