✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

What about Rain? Any video message by him for JVJQ like KTH above? I have not seen one in JVJQ website yet.

Meanwhile, here we have my screen cap of an ad of the JVJQ brand ambassadors that includes KImBi couple that I got from JVJQ website!

It may have been posted before but it’s found currently.

15137553_377921592550082_200759858462491

If we were to take KimBi couple's official relationship date in Dec 2012, it should be them becoming a real life couple and staying together for the last 7 months of Rain's MS.

if we were to take the rumoured 3 months' date before 1.1.13, it should then be the last 10 months of Rain's MS.

if we were to take the time from the start of Rain's enlistment in mid-Oct 2011, meaning from a Coupang CF costars' status to a real life couple and until the end of Rain's discharge from MS, it was 1 year 9 months that KimBi couple knew each other. ;):D

10 Celebrity couples who’ve been together since forever

746f9e04-a68d-438c-bbe0-a9a60ea97e5a.jpg

These Korean celebrity couples have been dating for years and are still going strong! Scroll down to reveal the full list!

1 Rain and Kim Tae Hee (4 years)

650ed15b-fbd9-42d2-bce2-1ba5a57464a6.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee started dating after filming a TV commercial together. They stayed together through Rain’s military service, which lasted about a year and nine months.

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-celebrity-couples-whove-been-dating-the-longest/

Rain is the first Korean artist invited to prestigious fashion event in London

December 2, 2016

Rain's "30Sexy" MV

Posted on December 2, 2016

Korean artist and actor Rain is the first Korean celebrity to be invited to the Fashion Awards 2016 in London, United Kingdom. 

The Fashion Awards is considered as one of the most prestigious ceremonies in the fashion industry. It is a yearly event that awards designers, models, and celebrities for their contribution to the fashion industry.

Last year, Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, and Victoria Beckham were recognized for their works. This year, however, Rain will be rubbing shoulders with other fashion icons such as Alexa Chung, Kate Moss, Barbara Palvin and Karlie Kloss.

For the first time since the event was launched, an invitation was sent to Korean artist. Rain’s management agency confirmed that the singer will be attending the event in London on December 5th.

After which, Rain is heading to Singapore for a concert on December 30th.

Source: Dispatch

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/rain-first-korean-artist-invited-prestigious-fashion-event-london/

**********************************************************************************************

Rain at Incheon International Airport on 3 December 2016, leaving for London for the Fashion Awards 2016 event.

news_1480743382_864998_main1.jpg

Source : http://www.ebn.co.kr/news/view/864998

MCM-%EC%82%AC%EC%A7%84%EC%9E%90%EB%A3%8C

Source : http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=5655604&memberNo=24820713

On the same day, i.e. 3 December 2016, KTH attended her Celltrion Fan Signing event.

Yeah, the same-same or matchy-matchy date, for the couple to be out of their warm and comfy lovenest for some work. Can’t help teasing there. Why not, since they have gone “hibernation” for sometime. Kekeke.... ;):P:lol:

Credit : Jane Grasses

Credit : stardailynews

The images.

2016120315482918000.jpeg

2016120315525585400.jpeg

2016120315544475200.jpeg

Spoiler

201612031528131112_1.jpg

2016120315324830800.jpeg

2016120315342672500.jpeg

2016120315493837200.jpeg

201612031523251111_1.jpg

201612031450098282211_20161203150951_01.

201612031451208308087_20161203151202_01.

201612031514570810_1.jpg

Spoiler

201612031510431115_1.jpg

1480745659_1188187.jpg

201612031515188400303_20161203151615_01.

2267251_article.jpg

201612031513661117_1.jpg

1480745710_1188188.jpg

2267250_article.jpg

201612031510520810_1.jpg

201612031514491115_1.jpg

2267254_article.jpg

20161203_1480745569_62629200_1.jpg

1480745777_1188190.jpg

1480745831_1188191.jpg

20161203_1480745665_42681100_1.jpg

201612031516811115_1.jpg

20161203_1480745794_97892100_1.jpg

201612031517220810_1.jpg

2016120316023033600.jpeg

2016120316013722200.jpeg

Credit images : as tagged.

As you can well see why I post the translation of the SK news article below.

Don’t get it? That will be a homework for you! Alright, alright, hint : you can’t fail to detect it with this dedicated thread. 

Happy good and fruitful week ahead!!! :blush:

'Kim Tae Hee Lovers' Singer Rain Leaves London ... · 'Rock Chic' Airport Fashion Show Yoon Jung-hyun

652723_190814_5614.jpg

<Photo = MCM>

Singer Rain 'Kim Tae Hee's lover' showed off 'World Star' style in intense airport fashion with charisma at Incheon Airport on the morning of 3th.

Singer Rain, who was invited as the first séribe in Asia at the "The Fashion Awards 2016" awards ceremony to be held in London, UK on May 5, showed off his fashion style of rock chic mood while leaving London on the 3rd.

The leather jacket, bag, and sunglasses that make up the singer's "rock sexy" style are all luxury brand MCM products.

Meanwhile, Rain will attend the opening ceremony of the MCM London Flagship Store on June 5 after attending 'The Fashion Awards 2016' on 5th (local time) and will be in the spotlight with UK fashionistas.

'The Fashion Awards' and MCM London Flagship Store opening party will be broadcast live through 'Naver Global VLive' live broadcasting service. In the Korean time, 'The Fashion Awards' will be held at 3:00 AM on 6th, MCM London Flagship Store The opening party will be available at 3:30 am on the 7th.

http://www.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=652723

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Ah I can't get used to his new hair:crazy::D:D

But it's really cute that Korean media always mention that he's a Kim Tae hee's lover. I doubt Korean men can forget about it even for a day:lol:

Hi @Lucia_love,

I have seen past images of Rain with many hairstyles and since he is very much into hairstyles/hair fashion, I therefore not surprised with his coloured hair. In fact, I was wondering why it took him so long to go for platinum when many idols have already jumped into the bandwagon awhile back, if he were to change his hair colour at all. Anyhow, it looks fine to me, as his hair is well cut and styled. It's only the colour that changed. I wondered whether he playfully jumped in front of KTH and exclaimed "surprise!!!", just to "shock" her with her blonde Rain the first time round. What could her reaction be then? Shocked, but in no time changed to squees with excitement? Hahaha, my imagination! :lol:

Yes, I agree with you about the tag "Kim Tae Hee's man" and the Korean men. If they were married, will it change to Kim Tae Hee's husband or Mr Kim Tae Hee? We shall find out if and when the day comes! :lol:

The article below is not from SK, and we see a difference in how the couple is referred to on international level. :D

Do take note of Rain's forthcoming concert in Singapore!

Rain sets sights on stars

ST_20161205_JGN05_2786422.jpg?itok=4mMnK

Rain is performing at Resorts World Sentosa on Dec 30 as part of his Squall concert tour.PHOTO: RAIN COMPANY

South Korean singer-actor Rain is preparing for a greater role behind the scenes of show business - he wants to be a star-maker.

A K-pop force driving Hallyu (the Korean wave) in the region in the 2000s, he is now a newly minted talent agency boss.

"I want to groom young talent, contribute to K-pop culture and raise the quality of the system," he says in an e-mail interview with The Straits Times. He founded his entertainment label, Rain Company, last year.

"I don't necessarily look out for star quality, but I look out for an individual's potential to become a star."

This approach is probably due to his experience in the industry. He was reportedly turned down multiple times at talent agency auditions for being too ugly before JYP Entertainment finally launched his solo singing career in 2002.

• BOOK IT / RAIN TOUR IN SINGAPORE - THE SQUALL

• WHERE: Resorts World Ballroom, Resorts World Convention Centre, 8 Sentosa Gateway

WHEN: Dec 30, 7.30pm

ADMISSION: $118 to $338 from Sistic (go to www.sistic.com.sgor call 6348-5555)

Rain, 34 , whose real name is Jung Ji Hoon, says he finds it physically more exhausting to manage a team, but adds that his work is "more rewarding" now.

Fans need not mourn his disappearance from the limelight yet - the seasoned star with his famous sculpted physique is still going to be around.

He will be performing at a concert here at the end of the month as part of his Squall regional tour, which kicked off in China in November last year.

The Singapore leg marks the tour's last stop and Rain promises to bring the full works.

The show at Resorts World Sentosa on Dec 30 will feature more than 20 songs, spanning his signature dynamic dance tunes such as It's Raining and soulful ballads including I Love You.

Since completing two years of mandatory military service in 2013, he has also starred in American action thriller The Prince (2014), alongside actors Bruce Willis and John Cusack, as well as in the K-dramas My Lovely Girl (2014) and Please Come Back, Mister (2016).

Setting his sights on the vast China market, he was also in Chinese dramas Diamond Lover (2015) and the yet-to-be aired Endless August.

On top of all this, the star, who is dating actress Kim Tae Hee, 36, has been working on a new album.

With the confidence of an aspiring show-business kingmaker, he says: "Since much effort has been put into it, I believe the album will be the talk of the town. I will work harder to release it as soon as I can."

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/rain-sets-sights-on-stars

I’ve been seeing a lot of Vietnamese articles in the past 2 days like the one that I’ve chosen and translated below. 

When I randomly checked the SK news again, I don’t see anything about KTH being asked or she avoided answering any question about marriage to Rain at her Celltrion fan signing event unless I’ve missed it. However  I like to think that I did not. If there is such thing occurring I bet, it will be all over the news in SK at the same time. :blink:

KTH has been most quiet since like, gosh, so many months already from her last interview, which was after the end of Yong Pal and that was last year. As far as I could get from the latest SK news, she had Q&As on skincare regimes at the event. That has to be the topic for discussion since she is the brand ambassador for Celltrion Skincure and the fan signing event was in part a promotional activity for her for Celltrion Skincure. Obviously, no personal/private matter is to be mixed with it. So, yes, she is bound to be silent on her personal/private matters and marriage being a private/personal matter, is definitely off-limits and we know full well how the couple has been trying to impress upon the public at to how off-limit it is. 

But, we get articles like below? Aisy, some people are just plain impatient to talk about KimBi couple’s marriage? Heh... :P:D

Kim Tae-hee beautiful, silent before marrying information Rain

Kim Tae Hee appeared youthful appearance and glamor at the event. However, she is silent about any questions related to the upcoming wedding planner with Rain.

Recently, Kim Tae-hee appeared at events in the Trade Center Seoul, South Korea. Black dress and white mixed area combining high heels, she exudes youthful appearance, elegant and seductive. Despite 36 years of age but the beauty of Korea still maintain this level of beauty.

At the event, reporters ask questions related to the wedding with actress Rain but just smiled and asked reporters not to ask too deeply about her private life.

kim-tae-hee-ngoisao.vn-w580-h944.jpg

Kim Tae-hee beautiful and elegant at the event, silent about information coming wedding planner

kim-tae-hee-1-ngoisao.vn-w580-h917.jpg

Recently, the media repeatedly reported that Rain and Kim Tae Hee prepared to get married after 3 years of dating. Kim Tae Hee's brother - Lee Wan admits about his sister's wedding. He said: "I believe in her feelings. The wedding will take place soon".

kim-tae-hee-2-ngoisao.vn-w580-h847.jpg

kim-tae-hee-3-ngoisao.vn-w580-h934.jpg

kim-tae-hee-4-ngoisao.vn-w580-h901.jpg

kim-tae-hee-5-ngoisao.vn-w580-h900.jpg

http://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/chuyen-lang-sao/kim-tae-hee-xinh-dep-lang-im-truoc-thong-tin-sap-cuoi-bi-rain-214135.htm

9 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I’ve been seeing a lot of Vietnamese articles in the past 2 days like the one that I’ve chosen and translated below. 

When I randomly checked the SK news again, I don’t see anything about KTH being asked or she avoided answering any question about marriage to Rain at her Celltrion fan signing event unless I’ve missed it. However  I like to think that I did not. If there is such thing occurring I bet, it will be all over the news in SK at the same time. :blink:

KTH has been most quiet since like, gosh, so many months already from her last interview, which was after the end of Yong Pal and that was last year. As far as I could get from the latest SK news, she had Q&As on skincare regimes at the event. That has to be the topic for discussion since she is the brand ambassador for Celltrion Skincure and the fan signing event was in part a promotional activity for her for Celltrion Skincure. Obviously, no personal/private matter is to be mixed with it. So, yes, she is bound to be silent on her personal/private matters and marriage being a private/personal matter, is definitely off-limits and we know full well how the couple has been trying to impress upon the public at to how off-limit it is. 

But, we get articles like below? Aisy, some people are just plain impatient to talk about KimBi couple’s marriage? Heh... :P:D

Kim Tae-hee beautiful, silent before marrying information Rain

Kim Tae Hee appeared youthful appearance and glamor at the event. However, she is silent about any questions related to the upcoming wedding planner with Rain.

Recently, Kim Tae-hee appeared at events in the Trade Center Seoul, South Korea. Black dress and white mixed area combining high heels, she exudes youthful appearance, elegant and seductive. Despite 36 years of age but the beauty of Korea still maintain this level of beauty.

At the event, reporters ask questions related to the wedding with actress Rain but just smiled and asked reporters not to ask too deeply about her private life.

Kim Tae-hee beautiful and elegant at the event, silent about information coming wedding planner

Recently, the media repeatedly reported that Rain and Kim Tae Hee prepared to get married after 3 years of dating. Kim Tae Hee's brother - Lee Wan admits about his sister's wedding. He said: "I believe in her feelings. The wedding will take place soon".

http://ngoisao.vn/hau-truong/chuyen-lang-sao/kim-tae-hee-xinh-dep-lang-im-truoc-thong-tin-sap-cuoi-bi-rain-214135.htm

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. KTH looks gorgeous as ever! I guess she did the right thing when she was asked about personal things....If not, media will interfere too much all the time with their personal lives. I understand that we, fans want to know about the personal lives of celebrities and cameras are the price they pay for name and fame but celebrities have a right to live personal life. Media should not keep it camera focused on them all the time. Celebrities also deserve a right to privacy just like we do. At the same time, it is also true that unlike other professions, their profession is much more glamorous and flashy and hence, it comes with a certain price which is lack of personal space. Though some celebrities who have been in this industry for a long time get used to so much attention and may not get bothered by it at all, but there are others who feel suffocated. The worst part is that most of the things that are published in magazines and tabloids about the private lives of the celebrities are either highly exaggerated or absolutely false. They are purposely manipulated by the media personnel to get highest viewership. There are countries where they're living in a society that have a complete addiction to celebrity culture. People are more interested in their real lives than reel lives. And media tries to fulfill these desires of the public.  Celebrities do have an emotional corner and the public should respect that. Their profession is to entertain the masses which they do with the help of their movies and dramas & music albums. Beyond that it is their personal life, just like we have a personal life. They also have secrets just like we have. They should have the leverage of deciding what part of their private life they want to make public. Media should know its limits. :P

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. KTH looks gorgeous as ever! I guess she did the right thing when she was asked about personal things....If not, media will interfere too much all the time with their personal lives. I understand that we, fans want to know about the personal lives of celebrities and cameras are the price they pay for name and fame but celebrities have a right to live personal life. Media should not keep it camera focused on them all the time. Celebrities also deserve a right to privacy just like we do. At the same time, it is also true that unlike other professions, their profession is much more glamorous and flashy and hence, it comes with a certain price which is lack of personal space. Though some celebrities who have been in this industry for a long time get used to so much attention and may not get bothered by it at all, but there are others who feel suffocated. The worst part is that most of the things that are published in magazines and tabloids about the private lives of the celebrities are either highly exaggerated or absolutely false. They are purposely manipulated by the media personnel to get highest viewership. There are countries where they're living in a society that have a complete addiction to celebrity culture. People are more interested in their real lives than reel lives. And media tries to fulfill these desires of the public.  Celebrities do have an emotional corner and the public should respect that. Their profession is to entertain the masses which they do with the help of their movies and dramas & music albums. Beyond that it is their personal life, just like we have a personal life. They also have secrets just like we have. They should have the leverage of deciding what part of their private life they want to make public. Media should know its limits. :P

Hi @willenette,

You’ve said it so well and I absolutely in agreement with you! :D

Rain attended the London Fashion Awards 2016 on 5 December 2016.

Yes, we already noted his airport fashion at Incheon International Airport, departing for London. Here is an image of Rain at the airport where he carried MCM’s Markus briefcase. His attendance of LFA 2016 is under the sponsorship of MCM.

Cy0jmEuVEAEhdBB.jpg:large

Source : https://twitter.com/mcmthailand

With him were Lee Da Hae (who acted with Rain in Fugitive Plan B and Seven’s gf. Bet they have lots to talk about) and Stephanie Lee (who starred in Yong pal in which KTH is the female lead). SL acted as MC for VLive on Rain and LDH’s attendance at the event.

The teaser, at this link:

http://m.vlive.tv/video/18083

My screen cap of Rain in the teaser.

15403766_384957121846529_363886356694983

The VLive, on the arrival of Rain at the venue.

Credit : onlyone0625

Two more images of Rain at LFA 2017, credit MCM Thailand.

Cy_CDC_XAAAdiim.jpg:large

Source : https://twitter.com/mcmthailand

CzARI-EXUAEt4dr.jpg:large

Source : https://twitter.com/hashtag/MCMLondon?src=hash

The next day, he attended the opening ceremony of MCM London store. The two ladies also attended the event. SL continued as MC for VLive of the occasion. The first clip of the VLive shows SL taking viewers around the MCM store. We see her greeting LDH when latter turns up at the store, before SL going up the staircase to upper level where Rain was found seated at a corner. Hehe, caught him checking his handphone. Errrr, checking for message from his darling KTH??? Yeah, we, the shippers' wish! Heh! :P:lol:

The link to the VLive:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18087/MCM-LIVE--London-Store-Open-Party-LIVE-MCM-런던스토어-오픈파티-현장

My screen cap of Rain and SL.

15304456_384953361846905_289027768884005

This next VLive shows SL taking us back to the corner where Rain was found earlier, but this time, with LDH seated opposite Rain. The trio greeted viewers before signing off.

The link to the VLive:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/18308/MCM-LONDON

My screen caps.

15304291_384953398513568_428954020040868

15418476_384953468513561_182810237116386

Let’s check out some images uploaded by Rain in his Weibo, of him in London and at LFA 2016!

There his is, crossing the road. Nice capture and he looks good there!

w2.jpg?width=750

Another very nice capture of Rain, standing in front of the graffitied wall. A spot for picture taking. One that must not be missed!

w3.jpg?width=750

Inside the hall where LFA 2016 was held.

w1.jpg?width=750

Rain with Jean-Paul Gaultier!!!

There’s Angelica, the lady in blue who is the editor-in-chief of Vogue China.

w5.jpg

All the above images are courtesy of memo-rain.ning via this link:

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/16-12-07-rain-jihoon-weibo

Meanwhile, back in Seoul, KTH’s make-up artist, Jung Saem Mool, who is also a close friend of KTH, uploaded an image of the two of them with JSM’s little daughter in JSM’s IG on 6 December 2016. A very nice capture!

The little girl in red. Ahhh, ready for Christmas??? Them go present hunting??? For KTH, to hunt for a nice gift for Rain while he is in London and Rain doing the same in London for KTH??? Certainly, such is our best wishes and heartwarming thoughts for the lovely couple!

15304079_384183981923843_268277324416918

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BNq1uoTAuBO/?tagged=김태희

SK news report.

"Still a goddess of beauty" ... Jung Saem-Mool, Kim Tae-hee Recent changes

201612061752372136283_20161206175245_01.

[Herald POP = Bae Suk-ryeon reporter] Jung Saem-Mool has taken a self-portrait with Kim Tae-hee. The makeup artist Jung Same-Mool published a self - portrait on her December 6, along with an article entitled "A lovely Tae Hee and Ain" through her instagram.

In the public photo, Jung Saem-Mool is taking a photo of Kim Tae-hee and a self-star holding her daughter Ain Yang. The three people shared their faces with each other, taking pictures and sharing memories. The perfect beauty of Kim Tae-hee, who has notified the situation in a long time, stands out.

http://news.nate.com/view/20161206n37531