✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

On 9/29/2016 at 9:41 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, actually, my k-friend is back now in Seoul & IDK when is she coming back. But, I'm sure she is coming back since her itinerary is always the same - Manila-Seoul-Manila. :P

Hi @willenette,

Eventhough your K-friend has left town, but I'm very happy to note that she'll be back one day and from time to time.

We now await @Lucia_love to drop by and give us the remaining dialogues.

By the way, I have been very busy lately and my postings are a bit irregular. So, pardon my delayed reply to your posts. Luckily on the couple or either one of them, there isn't much news and that helps a bit for me so that don't feel so stressed, hahaha.....The latest news is of Rain's video message for the Busan One Asia Festival. I was hoping that he'll perform there but a video message is still good to show his participation to some extent. I'll post the video and news after this. It looks like his Rain Company office (upper floor) where his video message was taken, :D

Busan One Asia Festival.

Rain's video message.

Credit : onlyone0625 

K-pop stars open K-culture festival in Busan

Leading K-pop artists made concertgoers forget all about the inclement weather Saturday by putting on impressive performances to open the K-culture world festival. 

The concert kicked off the annual 2016 Busan One Asia Festival in South Korea's second-largest city, located some 450 kilometers southeast of Seoul. The show was televised live on SBS Medianet, the concert's organizer.

A total of 15 globally followed K-pop musicians and groups performed at the Busan Asiad Stadium in the western part of the city. 

Boy groups B1A4, Block B, Sechs Kies, B.A.P and INFINITE; K-pop divas DIA and Lyn; and girl groups LaBoum, Girl's Day, I.O.I, T-ara, Apink and Girls' Generation made up the bulk of the lineup. Hip-hop trio MFBTY and world-class star singer Psy, best known for his greatest hit "Gangnam Style," also rocked the stage. 

"I came to see the girl groups perform," said Rahmad Khairi, a 25-year-old Singaporean student, who was most interested in Apink. "In Singapore, K-pop boy bands like EXO and BigBang are very popular." 

A group of Indonesian girls screamed "L," their favorite member of the K-pop boy group INFINITE.

"I came to see Jung Yong-hwa," said Kazu, a 51-year-old Japanese fan of the boy band CNBLUE, accompanied by two friends from Tokyo. As the honorary ambassador of the event, Jung did not perform, but his fans were still happy to see their star present at the show.

The K-pop concert chronicled the history of K-pop. 

The 1990s were the renaissance of K-pop, and the birth of K-pop idol groups. Sechs Kies, a band from the 1990s, exploded on the stage 16 years after it disbanded in 2000. In an ocean of yellow lights, Sechs Kies members, now all in their 30s, staged three of their greatest hits: "Com'back," "Hunch" and "The Way This Guy Lives." 

The 2000s introduced a number of idol groups, some of which today are seen as veterans who have fans all around the world. Girls' Generation and T-ARA had fans fly in from across Asia. The stadium erupted when Girls' Generation sang "Gee" and T-ara put on "So Crazy." The word "hallyu," or the worldwide spread of K-pop culture, became everyday vocabulary in the entertainment news section. 

In a recorded video presentation, K-pop singer and Hollywood actor Rain referred to the 2000s as the blossoming era of multi-entertainment idol groups, which can sing, dance and act. 

"That's the time when we told ourselves that we represent Korea," Rain reminisced. 

Then came Apink and INFINITE, two groups that debuted in 2010.

The two groups plus others that came after them continued to build on the momentum that their predecessors had built, expanding the phenomenon throughout Asia, the Middle East, North and Latin America, and Europe.

The show closed with a bang, with Psy performing "Champion,"

"Daddy" and "Gangnam Style." Hitting the jackpot with "Gangnam Style," he emerged as a worldwide celebrity. The song is the most watched video of all time on YouTube. 

After the scheduled closing act, Bangtan Boys staged a special performance that was not included on the live broadcast. 

For the next three weeks, the 2016 Busan One Asia Festival will hold a music and food market, a cosmetics and beauty convention, and cultural conferences. 

The festival will close Oct. 23 with another K-pop concert. (Yonhap)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20161002000042

• Like 1

From the website of Duft and Doft, about KTH's use of it's product, which KTH revealed in Get It Beauty.

It also does not miss out a mention of her famous boyfriend, Rain, just as she is known to be, his famous girlfriend! ;):D

D&D Pink Breeze.. Kim Tae-Hee favorite!

Posted on August 31 2016

Actress Kim Tae-hee, considered by many as the standard of beauty in Korea (and also famous as the girlfriend of the singer "Rain"),  revealed the secrets to her beauty on cable channel OnStyle’s talk show “Get It Beauty.”  which aired on Mar 9, 2016. In the segment, she opened her pouch to reveal her favourite cosmetic products...and voila~ on top of the pile was Duft & Doft's Pink Breeze nourishing hand cream! Enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin E and our signature fragrance, Duft & Doft's Pink Breeze Nourishing Hand Cream continues to gain new fans everyday...including a Korea Super Star! See below link for more details!

Screen_Shot_2016-03-13_at_5.14.55_PM_gra

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=3755433&memberNo=10978832&vType=VERTICAL

I read in the comment section that Rain won the Top Hallyu Star Award at the Busan One Asia Festival.

CONGRATULATIONS RAIN!

Rain Shares Thoughts On Being Global Star For 2016 Busan One Asia Festival

October 1, 2016
Rain Shares Thoughts On Being Global Star For 2016 Busan One Asia Festival

Singer-turned actor Rain recently made an appearance at the 2016 Busan One Asia Festival through a video!

In the video, he talks about his role as a global star, saying, “I felt something in particular when performing in concerts. It’s this mindset of representing Korea no matter where I go, and that I should work hard. It’s something that many other artists who promote overseas also probably think.

“When I held an Asia tour in 2004, I thought ‘would this work well?'” I felt a lot of burden because I was performing in the Tokyo Dome as a male solo artist for the first time. Although it took some trial and error, it was successful. I also won an MTV Asia Grand Slam for the first time. It was one of my best memories.”

Rain then introduces a group’s upcoming performance, saying, “I believe this group holds an achievement of introducing K-pop. Their strong points are that they’re all very pretty, and they’re all good at acting, singing, and dancing. I expect that this group will have infinite possibilities in the future.” He then places a piece in a puzzle, revealing the group to be Girls’ Generation!

Watch the clip below:

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/01/rain-shares-thoughts-on-being-global-star-for-busan-one-asia-festival/

• Like 1

On 10/2/2016 at 0:52 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Eventhough your K-friend has left town, but I'm very happy to note that she'll be back one day and from time to time.

We now await @Lucia_love to drop by and give us the remaining dialogues.

By the way, I have been very busy lately and my postings are a bit irregular. So, pardon my delayed reply to your posts. Luckily on the couple or either one of them, there isn't much news and that helps a bit for me so that don't feel so stressed, hahaha.....The latest news is of Rain's video message for the Busan One Asia Festival. I was hoping that he'll perform there but a video message is still good to show his participation to some extent. I'll post the video and news after this. It looks like his Rain Company office (upper floor) where his video message was taken, :D

Hi Nancyzak, like you, I've been also so busy since last week. In fact, I wasn't able to go online the whole day of Friday & just visited this site right now. Ye, dear - that was his office where you can see all his awards/trophies being displayed, right? :P

On 10/3/2016 at 4:18 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, like you, I've been also so busy since last week. In fact, I wasn't able to go online the whole day of Friday & just visited this site right now. Ye, dear - that was his office where you can see all his awards/trophies being displayed, right? :P

Hi @willenette,

Yes, that’s right, it’s his Rain Company office, at top floor, a place for him to practise dancing or one that can be turned into a multipurpose hall for his/office use. The trophies make very nice focal point for the big hall. He looks so relax in the video. I can’t help thinking that perhaps it was filmed when he was back for the Chuseok, after a good rest. ;):D

I read that his concert in Shantou, China was called off. So sorry about this for Rain. Hopefully KTH cheers him up and that he’ll hold one soon. :)

Finally an English article on Rain’s winning at Busan One Asia Festival 2016.

Rain Awarded at K-Pop Festival in Busan

photo769064.jpg

Singer Rain was presented an award for his contribution to promote K-pop worldwide as one of the best stars in the 2000s at a festival held in Busan on Saturday.

A bulk of K-pop stars gathered at the Busan One Asia Festival and gave brilliant performances.

Rain, who is currently in China shooting a soap, said in a video message to the audience, "I always felt very proud of representing Korea while on stages overseas, and the award will help me to continue to do my best.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-awarded-at-k-pop-festival-in-busan-99220.html

• Like 1

The video below is part of a Taiwan talk show, aired in 2014. It's one that I accidentally stumbled upon and one that has not been posted here, to the best of my recollection.

What is so interesting about this video?

The whole talk show basically discussed the famous K-celebs on a range of subjects from their popularity, beauty and fortune through face reading. KTH was a topic for discussion and Rain was mentioned. That deserves a posting here!

Watch from the start of the video until min 5:25

My rough understanding of what was discussed: 

Lady in red (LIR) informed Lady in white (LIW) that when it comes to top beauty, she personally picks KTH who is Rain's girlfriend!!! She went on to describe a bit about KTH's education background and her popularity as a celebrity. LIW brought up about the recent poll among Taiwan medias where KTH was chosen as the most beautiful K-actress and amazed that KTH was already 34 years old [Yes, I remember reading this in 2014].

However, not all is rosy for KTH as she was the most hated person in North Korea by virtue of her "Han Yoo Ri - evil sister" character in K-drama, Stairways to Heaven. The ladies concluded that this should not matter since Rain has his eyes on KTH. Hehehe...

LIR went on to report how a reporter was trying to dig into her relationship with Rain by asking KTH whether KTH likes to film in the "rain". [My guess is this must be Jang Ok Jung Living In Love since this talk show was held in 2014]. KTH replied that no filming was made in the rain. Whether it rains or not is not important. LOL. The ladies gave KTH their thumbs up for the "smart" reply to avert the reporter's probing. [Such question about filming in the rain/whether it rained at the filming set seems to be popular among those who wish to ask KTH about Rain and her as KTH was asked this when she received her Top Excellence Award at 2015 Korean Drama Award].

Next was the definition of KTH's beauty by the man who held KTH's picture. He was of the view that KTH's beauty lies on her high and rounded forehead, her nose and eyes. It stopped there as the other MCs got carried away by their own discussion. :huh::P:lol:

Credit : ying5387G 

Thank God I did not post the Google translation of the SK article on the subject matter when it was published yesterday. I was confused by it and so will you. LOL!

My patience paid off with this AKP article! ;):D

I brought up about the couples' possible double date in backpage, and this was also asked by the cast of HT. Oh, never yet? Perhaps they could do so when they are free, one fine day! :P:lol:

Does Se7en stay in touch with rival Rain and former agency's Yang Hyun Suk?

Se7en,Rain,yang-hyun-suk

Singer Se7en appeared on KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' on October 13 to promote his comeback!

On this day, he talked about Rain, who used to be his rival back in the day, stating, "He still contacts me as always and is doing well."  He was asked what they talked about, and replied, "We talk about everything except music."

As Rain is currently dating Kim Tae Hee and Se7en is currently dating Lee Da Hae, the singer was asked whether they ever met up as couples.  Se7en replied, "Never.  Can't you leave us to it?"  He was then asked about Yang Hyun Suk as he used to be under the YG label.  

Se7en said, "He contacts me and supports me, and I even go visit the company," showing their relationship has not changed.  Regarding the rumors that they were on bad terms, Se7en said, "A rumor that came up for no reason."

yang-hyun-suk_1476380590_se7en.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/does-se7en-stay-in-touch-with-rival-rain-and-former-agencys-yang-hyun-suk

KTH’s latest French Cafe CF, in collaboration with Kim Rae Won, her male costar for Love Story in Harvard. This version is focused on KTH.

Credit : namyangtown

One of the images for French Cafe and with screen caps of the CF above in the spoiler.

14435219_343126062696302_629649445075091

Spoiler

14379991_343108009364774_900354280434808

14424861_343108049364770_532020998379003

14468163_343108066031435_739566422897400

14361465_343108199364755_214262852964695

14372389_343108242698084_488475263748898

14379713_343108239364751_146003448908362

14445030_343108252698083_917657632163930

Scratching the head hard, so very hard, for this year end's holiday celebration ideas? Want some excitement of a live concert, like Rain’s concert?

Then consider, like so very hard, going for Rain's The Squall concert in Singapore on 30 December 2016! :D

Hallyu megastar Rain to perform in Singapore in December

We didn’t know this day would come: King of K-pop Rain is set to hold a concert at Singapore’s Resort World Sentosa Ballroom on December 30.

c-rain-singapore-concert-2016-1068x530.j

The concert will be an extension of Rain’s The Squall World Tour, the pop star’s first full concert since his return from military service in 2014.

After the tour began last November and concluded in June in China, there have been reports that the pop star was in talks bring the show to more cities in Asia, Australia as well as the US. And now things are looking good for Singaporean fans.

Tickets details are to be announced soon. Follow local promoter Faith&D or AsiaLive365 as we bring you the latest updates.

rain-the-squall-tour.jpg

Rain, or Jung Ji Hoon, started his career in showbiz after joining boy band Fanclub in 1998. He debuted as a solo artist with Bad Guy and rose to international fame with third album It’s Raining, for which he toured in 8 countries, including the US, in support.

In addition, Rain launched an acting career in TV drama Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School before his popularity skyrocketed as he played Lee Young-jae in rom-com series Full House, co-starring Song Hye-kyo.

Credit : http://asialive365.com/rain-concert-singapore-december/

**************************************************************************************************

Where? Time?

Check them out here :

FFFF.png

Source : Faith & D Entertainment FB   

Courtesy of : http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pic-16-10-12-the-squall-rain-world-tour-in-singapore-on-30th-dece

What happens when you are a famous celeb who is in a long time relationship with also a famous celeb, and posting a picture of a house with the message “Start it”?

You bet that most mind will skewed to assuming a dream home with the darling significant other! You can just bet to the last dollar! ;):P:D

Then, articles will follow to talk/speculate about it and below is one of the few published in Indonesia entertainment news portals. :w00t:

Nostalgia 'Full House', Rain Shows Picture of Luxury Homes with Kim Tae Hee?

Photos uploaded houses like what Rain to make a scene fans? Peek here yes.

00130262.jpg

WowKeren.com - Relationships Rain and Kim Tae Hee is always interesting to follow. Moreover, both are not shy anymore to show off affection in public. Thursday (13/10), Rain was again made netter curious romance with Kim Tae Hee.

It began when netizens see other postings on the account Instagramnya, @rain_oppa. Rain upload a photo of a very fancy house. In the caption, Rain also added t

Glass fitted as a "hedge" its balcony, the house with the pool was certainly very suitable to serve as a place to stay. As a result, fans who saw it was immediately assumed that Rain is preparing a mansion to live with Kim Tae Hee.

nostalgia-full-house-rain-pamer-foto-rum

"Wow, this house 'Full House' for ya oppa our future? Oh, or for Kim Tae Hee?" teased one netter. "Just like home 'Full House' yes. There is a children's pool, make sure your son someday, right?" Other added. "Duuuh, ready for marriage ya think, preparation to build houses all," added another.

Upon  investigation, the photo is a luxurious mansion belonging to YouTubers Jordan Maron. Well, does this mean Rain inspired to create a beautiful future home to live with Kim Tae Hee?

(Wk / kr)

http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00130262.html

Rain’s posting of his D-days and the house inspired me to create our little KimBi couple rom-com for this weekend!

Pure fiction, ok!

Something to chuckle (hopefully I succeeded in that), for whatever that remains of our weekend! :w00t::lol:

KTH was writing her love letter for her boyfie (yes, there is still such thing as love letter and isn’t that more romantic? She can draw flowers, etc and seal off with a real lipstick kiss mark! :P:lol: ). Halfway through, she paused and wondered when he’ll make his way home to Seoul as he has been gone for filming of ANTE in China like since, omoooo...when was it??? :huh:

01-copie-1.jpg

Over at Shanghai, Rain was working like crazy, filming until the wee hours in the morning and whammm! A call came to tell that his concert which was to be held in a short time, is cancelled!

Omoooo.... :blink::(

14671346_355316941477214_910521259403558

For days, a dark cloud hovered above his head. 

Omoooo... :(:huh::(:mellow::(

14572368_355316961477212_604367791824044

Having no heart seeing Rain feeling so down, his kind-hearted manager faxed KTH about Rain. :o

Yes, there is still such thing as fax. You know why, because emails can be hacked, LOL! Mobile call or text messages? Nah, that’s reserved for the lovebirds and the kind-hearted manager is not about to cross that private line!!! So, yes, fax is pretty much a safe and the best and respectable communication mode! ;)

KTH was shocked by the news of her darling! Omoooo...her darling!!! :o

366146.jpg

She could hardly eat, thinking about her poor, poor darling.

She dare not contact him in case she'll disturb his concentration and business for the filming of ANTE, because Rain had reminded her about that. 

Omoooo...... :huh::(:vicx:

My+Princess-Leo+Seol.JPG

But, over at Shanghai, the smart Rain can sense his darling’s distress.

That’s right, being a couple for such a long time, each developed a very good sixth sense/instinct of the other.

So, he posted a house.

Uh, why a house? His dream house? One that he and KTH had discussed before? Oh, whatever, it’s with a "Start It” message!

Start what? Start a rumour? A marriage rumour? Start building his dream house based on that house? Start a housebuilding rumour?

Oh, whatever, that made KTH giggled, kekeke..... yeah, getting Rain’s veiled message “Darling, having started my countdown of days since the dark cloud hovered about my head, come high or hell water, I shall be home, kyaaaaa... and yeah, just you and me at home for while. See, nobody in the pictures! Because it is waiting for just you and me! Aja, aja, fighting, till I get home”! ;):P:lol::lol::lol:

14657258_355315288144046_739875171266860

KTH’s reaction......’Oh, that’s a big, big house......

984b1885.gif

“Really? Give me your cute face!"

250997-rain-eating-and-winking.gif

“Like this? Can’t wait till you get home!” 

67.gif

"Awwww, me can’t wait either! Saranghaeyo!!!” ;):P:D

65ec2ec31765624495174ee413e149a0.jpg

Hehehe......omoooo, shy...... :P:blush:

4e98de8a72549e1b2d2a2422bf8bb3aa.jpg

Credit all images and gifs : as tagged/owners

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

This is too awesome!:w00t::w00t::wub::wub: Keep up the good work, @Nancyzak!

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you, and thank you again for the encouragement! :D

I have in mind another rom-com but this time, something silly. Will post when I have the time and got the necessary materials! :P:lol:

By the way, you mentioned about having more conversation between Rain and his friends in his FB that you need translation in backpage. Willenette has a K-friend who could help. If you do not want to post it here, you can send Willenette a private message. If you do that, share with me via private message because I am also dying to know! It’s ok with me if you find it not necessary for the translation by now. No problem at all, but I do look forward to seeing you here when you can make it! :blush:

• Like 1

Previously, in a survey, Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Tae Hee were chosen as the top celebrities in the male and female category for civil service.

Coincidentally, it's Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Tae Hee ranking first again in the respective male and female category in the reported survey below.

The translation below is with my edits. Hopefully it means what I thought it is.

Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Tae Hee ranked first in a school class survey.

1476762733_1170706.jpg

A Korean Chinese website recently conducted a survey entitled "The best of Korean Star in the school class". From the survey, Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Tae Hee ranked first in the respective male and female category.

The list of the survey's conditions includes IQ, personality, talent, and popularity. Netizens to pick the best based on the list. 20,000 people participated in the survey that was conducted over three days.

The male candidates includes Yoo Jae Suk, actor Song Joong-gi, G-Dragon of Big Bang, Rap Monster, Kyuhyun, Yim Si-wan and Super Junior.

Yoo Jae Suk topped with an overwhelming 9257 votes. For that reason, the magazine said this speaks for the fact that the ability, high dancing skills, perfect image do not always be the force behind the trend. Some netizens even said "I want to give a title to the principal Yoo Jae Suk," he said.

Second place went to G-Dragon who got 5878 votes and Song Joong-gi got the third place with 3539 votes. 

In addition, actors like Kim Rae-won lessons, Lee Jong-seok, Kim Woo-bin, Super Junior's Choi Si Won Kim Soo-hyun were considered.

- skipped unrelated image -

The woman teacher candidate were Kim Tae Hee, actress Han Ga-in, EXID, SNSD's Seohyun and Tiffany and Krystal of f (x).

The no. 1 place went to Kim Tae-hee who won with 2636 votes. Netizens picked Kim Tae Hee and said that the reason was "because I think that both honors in (Kim Tae Hee is) acting as well as in real life."

Krystal ranked second with 2537 votes whereas Hani ranked third with 2098 votes.

1170706-1.jpg

Tiffany, Han Ga-in and Seohyun ranked 4-6 with 1110, 672, and 668 votes respectively. 

[Photo: Creative EDAILY news@tvdaily.co.kr/ reporter Kim Chi Ha Song Seon - mi, jeongyoungwoo journalists, Korea Star Daily Main Screen Capture

http://news.nate.com/view/20161018n18995

• Like 2