✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

The article below is already a few days’ old.

Based on Rain’s IG update. on the day of his performance at the finale of Miss Vietnam 2016.

Rain shares a moment from his coffee break

photo759676.jpg

Rain has shared a moment form his coffee time on his personal Instagram on August 30th.

In the revealed photo, Rain looks relaxed while enjoying his coffee.

Rain looks stylish in a simple white shirt accessorized with gold chains and a watch. His arm muscles catch the attention from his lady fans effortlessly.

*********************************************************************************************************************

After that he posted some more pictures including this one.

Anyone likes the seafood? Hey, why not try, huh, if one is adventurous enough. I would!

And then, it got me thinking. Ermmmm, the dishes were meant for two. KTH, the other one? Yes? No? Probably yes, since she loves seafood, just like Rain and aren’t they foodies to start with, huh?

But, there is the shot glass. Isn’t it usually for the man? Well, KTH can drink! Her drinking capacity is one bottle of beer or four bottles of the stronger soju, mind you!

Omooo...so much thinking. Just take it that even if it is not for the couple, surely, he’ll have his meals with KTH other times! :P:D

14206041_331831110492464_820542507065688

Credit image above : Rain (from his IG).

• Like 1

On 9/2/2016 at 10:50 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you very much for the update on Rain returning to Shanghai. Yup, continuing with filming of ANTE, after a few days’ rest in Seoul. I understand that the Korean Thanksgiving is in two weeks’ time. If he can’t make it back to celebrate the big event, hopefully, he had a good rest and great time in catching up with loved ones (including, of course, KTH) in the last few days.

Haha, it's evidently clear that Rain seems to have plenty of fun time with his friends that he uploads pictures in his IG or the friends will upload in their IGs. I guess it is his nature (as he was and has been always on the go with his friends. At least, that is what I know of, since his discharge from MS, because we were always looking out for pictures of him and KTH and all we got were pictures of him and his dancers/friends in SK, in NYC, in LA, in China, in Japan, etc, LOL! :P:lol: ) or is it something that he does a lot lately? :huh::o

Yes, KImBi couple has been in relationship for about 4 years now. If we were to take the official confirmation on when they started which was in the month of November 2012, there’s two months to go before the full 4 years. How time flies, when I recall this thread started in the 3rd week of September 2013 and this thread is close to 3 years already!!! :blush:

Just before you posted, it crossed my mind on how I should respond if the question of whether there will be a wedding announcement from KimBi couple is posted. In my case, after being active here for so long (for 3 long years!), I have come to the point of taking each day as it is and be cool and patient...... :P:D   and wait......and continue to contribute as much as I can here...... B):lol:  and that is the best policy for me, it seems, for the time being. I know, that is not thrilling/exciting at all, but that is how I see it because KimBi couple keeps a very tight rein over their relationship. Strictly P&C; no negotiation, not even a whisper, and no pictures, LOL!

So, my dear, bring on any news! I know you are very kind in sharing the news of Rain that is hot from the oven. I truly appreciate it! :D

I shall now get on with my updates here......;):PB):D

Hi Nancyzak ye, Chuseok, also known as the “autumn harvest festival” is nearing.....I hope RAIN can find time again to be in Seoul during this celebration so he could be with his family & loved-ones. It is actually one of the four major holidays celebrated in Korea. It is usually celebrated with a three-day national holiday.  It occurs on the 15th day of the eighth month on the lunar calendar, landing somewhere between September to early October on the solar calendar. (Unlike Western society, we know that Koreans still use the lunar calendar for important dates, so a lot of their holidays are centered on the moon and its cycle.)  .) And ye, it is also known as Korean Thanksgiving Day.  That's why, I'm feasting on mooncakes right now.....Do you know that the day after Chuseok is this is the day when the daughters-in-law visit their families? What about gifts? Some receive gifts from work a week before Chuseok. :P

On September 5, 2016 at 1:38 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak ye, Chuseok, also known as the “autumn harvest festival” is nearing.....I hope RAIN can find time again to be in Seoul during this celebration so he could be with his family & loved-ones. It is actually one of the four major holidays celebrated in Korea. It is usually celebrated with a three-day national holiday.  It occurs on the 15th day of the eighth month on the lunar calendar, landing somewhere between September to early October on the solar calendar. (Unlike Western society, we know that Koreans still use the lunar calendar for important dates, so a lot of their holidays are centered on the moon and its cycle.)  .) And ye, it is also known as Korean Thanksgiving Day.  That's why, I'm feasting on mooncakes right now.....Do you know that the day after Chuseok is this is the day when the daughters-in-law visit their families? What about gifts? Some receive gifts from work a week before Chuseok. :P

Hi @willenette,

I recall us talking about eating moon cakes last year. It's been a year already! Wow, that's fast. It feels like we just talked about it yesterday. Like in SK, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a celebration in China too. Eating mooncakes symbolizes unity and togetherness, which explains the long public holidays and people going back home for the celebration with family members.

Unless the ANTE filming schedule includes the festival days, Rain should be getting rest and hopefully there's time for him to fly back to Seoul to celebrate the occasion with his family members, loved ones and friends. Shanghai is not far from Seoul on top of that, huh? Anyhow, it's hard to predict Rain. We shall see.

As for me, I've bought mooncakes and they are in the fridge for a while already. I must remember to consume them before the expiry dates. Otherwise, it'll be a total waste. :P:D

You mentioned about daughters-in-laws visiting their own families only on the second day of Chuseok? That sounds much like the Chinese tradition for the daughters-in-law on Chinese New Year at the beginning of the year. I know that this tradition is not observed by modern families which prefer to holiday elsewhere instead as well as families where the husband's parents are no longer around. :)

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I recall us talking about eating moon cakes last year. It's been a year already! Wow, that's fast. It feels like we just talked about it yesterday. Like in SK, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a celebration in China too. Eating mooncakes symbolizes unity and togetherness, which explains the long public holidays and people going back home for the celebration with family members.

Unless the ANTE filming schedule includes the festival days, Rain should be getting rest and hopefully there's time for him to fly back to Seoul to celebrate the occasion with his family members, loved ones and friends. Shanghai is not far from Seoul on top of that, huh? Anyhow, it's hard to predict Rain. We shall see.

As for me, I've bought mooncakes and they are in the fridge for a while already. I must remember to consume them before the expiry dates. Otherwise, it'll be a total waste. :P:D

You mentioned about daughters-in-laws visiting their own families only on the second day of Chuseok? That sounds much like the Chinese tradition for the daughters-in-law on Chinese New Year at the beginning of the year. I know that this tradition is not observed by modern families which prefer to holiday elsewhere instead as well as families where the husband's parents are no longer around. :)

Hi Nancyzak, yes, dear. Lucky for me, I am NOT in Korea & also them since they're now in US, so every year, all I have to do is to call them and greet them. I know, as Christians, they don’t perform ancestral rites on Chuseok called charye so they don’t have to prepare an elaborate ceremonial feast. I was told that foreign wives are usually given less work, since Chuseok is something new to them, IDK if this is true. Foreigner or not, I observed that married women in Korea are bound by the traditional role of an obedient and diligent daughter-in-law.   :P Hahaha - my time will come but not soon............

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, yes, dear. Lucky for me, I am NOT in Korea & also them since they're now in US, so every year, all I have to do is to call them and greet them. I know, as Christians, they don’t perform ancestral rites on Chuseok called charye so they don’t have to prepare an elaborate ceremonial feast. I was told that foreign wives are usually given less work, since Chuseok is something new to them, IDK if this is true. Foreigner or not, I observed that married women in Korea are bound by the traditional role of an obedient and diligent daughter-in-law.   :P Hahaha - my time will come but not soon............

Hi @willenette,

You are right that you are lucky, being a foreigner and staying in another country. There's the excuse of you being unfamiliar with the tradition and needs time to learn. Everybody will be all ready to help you out, from the young to the seniors and teach you the ropes at the same time. However, that doesn't mean that you can take your own sweet time or make don't know each time comes the festival. If you do not show how quick you pick up the tradition and do it all by yourself within a short period of time, you might be seen/accused of being slow/uncooperative and that could become a family issue. We have seen enough of this in dramas, haven't we? That is for families who are still thick with tradition. For families who don't observe the tradition strictly, I think, it is best to first show interest and try to practise the tradition until you are expressly exempted from it. It should not create in-laws' issue that way. Haha, that's my advice. Yes, eventhough you are are staying in another country, making a call to greet the in-laws is a very wise thing to do. They'll be so grateful and appreciative of the effort and respect. I guess you even get your bf to buy gift for them on your behalf? Yup, your time will come one day. Since you are so good already with what you have told us about traditions in SK, you are well 'equipped or armed' to tread the 'real world' later on! :P:lol:

So, your other bias, Seven, has admitted to dating LDH. Okay, I am one of those who was surprised as I did not expect the pairing and I bet a lot of people doesn't either, just like KimBi couple, but after the news sank in, my congrats to the couple! Who cares for all the snide/nasty remarks, just like how it is for KimBi couple. I'm sure there is a lot more or way more than what meets the eyes and they already admitted to gaining strength from each other, which is like what Rain said about KTH in early 2014. She was his rock. Just like KimBi couple, we wish them the best and may it all goes well with them walking down the aisle! :D

Oh, coincidently, Rain and Seven are friends and were friendly 'singing and dance rivals'. KTH was the female lead for Iris whereas LDH was the female lead for Iris 2. LOL, they could all have fun comparing at their double dates! ;):P:D

With the latest confirmation of Seven and Lee Da Hae dating, SK media outlets will, as usual, publish articles about K-celebs couple comprising singer and actor/actress and our very KimBi couple is bound to be in the list! 

[Star Focus] from Seven ♥Lee Da Hae and Rain♥ Kim Tae Hee, meeting the singer and actress Nam ... lively entertainment '

- skipped unrelated -

1473225112-66-org.jpg

In addition there are other large couple . The right singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee . Both admitted officially in January 2013 devotees. Rain and Kim Tae-hee , according to reports at the time were initially met through May 10, 2011 CF said it has begun a full-scale dating from September 2012 .

Two is constantly embroiled in gyeolhonseol and gyeolbyeolseol but still maintains a good relationship so far.

Many actors and singers and entertainers are expected to develop into love between fellow male artists - it is increasing interest in the ranks of actresses who ohreulji couples.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160907n28680

************************************************************************************************************************************

[Pop-up ★] " Love your work and at the same time " ... CF gave the couple joined ★

If [ POP = gonadal Herald 's reporter] actor starred in the works of developing a romantic relationship can be found not simsimchi . Recently in the news is the actor Kim So Yeon and Lee, Sang - Woo and starring together on MBC ' gahwa only radioactive ' dating was being handed prayer.

ut not the only thing that works ohjakgyo act of love. Advertising in the set often captures the mood pink . Especially the ad is suitable for build a friendship meeting regularly since cases. Gathered representatives showbiz couple who joined the CF .

201609070915595878826_20160907145310_01.

ain and actress Kim Tae-hee / DB headquarters

○ Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee

Dating couple in the car four years the first meeting of the singer and actress Kim Tae-hee and Rain was a social commerce ad. Ad Planner Oh Gyeongsu was also convey that there were exceptional airflow between the two. Oh Gyeongsu said that " at the time the ad was shot two men met toxic shy . It was here that the idea about a place to see whether the advertising against the set ."

Unfortunately, when Rain and Kim Tae-hee met, he was about to be enlisted within a week. In response Oh Gyeongsu , "I saw Rain almost every day when he did not even need to come to my shooting ," said , it has also hinted namdalratdeon the atmosphere.

- skipped unrelated -

http://news.nate.com/view/20160907n31474

************************************************************************************************************************************

[M + prism Seven devotees , it is , another singer- actress couple ?

- skipped unrelated -

212409900140.jpg

Singer and actress couples like these can be found in several entertainment.

The most common is Rain and Kim Tae-hee couple who acknowledged in January 2013 and devotees out there gakkwo love pretty far. Two people can share their deepest feelings about hwimalril gyeolhonseol on several occasions .

- skipped unrelated 

http://news.nate.com/view/20160907n31123

POP issues - the Seven ♥ Lee Da Hae, another singer- actress couple 

201609071033446396823_20160907110109_01.

DB headquarters

[ POP = baksuin Herald reporter] another pair of actor - singer couple was born . Yidahae right actor and singer Seven .

- skipped unrelated -

# Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee 

In January 2013 officially recognised as a couple , representing the Republic of Korea Kim Tae Hee and Rain, famous singer - actress couple. It is continuing a long history of love with each other despite the busy schedule of travel , such as coming together even visited the island last May busy schedule.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160907n19563

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You are right that you are lucky, being a foreigner and staying in another country. There's the excuse of you being unfamiliar with the tradition and needs time to learn. Everybody will be all ready to help you out, from the young to the seniors and teach you the ropes at the same time. However, that doesn't mean that you can take your own sweet time or make don't know each time comes the festival. If you do not show how quick you pick up the tradition and do it all by yourself within a short period of time, you might be seen/accused of being slow/uncooperative and that could become a family issue. We have seen enough of this in dramas, haven't we? That is for families who are still thick with tradition. For families who don't observe the tradition strictly, I think, it is best to first show interest and try to practise the tradition until you are expressly exempted from it. It should not create in-laws' issue that way. Haha, that's my advice. Yes, eventhough you are are staying in another country, making a call to greet the in-laws is a very wise thing to do. They'll be so grateful and appreciative of the effort and respect. I guess you even get your bf to buy gift for them on your behalf? Yup, your time will come one day. Since you are so good already with what you have told us about traditions in SK, you are well 'equipped or armed' to tread the 'real world' later on! :P:lol:

So, your other bias, Seven, has admitted to dating LDH. Okay, I am one of those who was surprised as I did not expect the pairing and I bet a lot of people doesn't either, just like KimBi couple, but after the news sank in, my congrats to the couple! Who cares for all the snide/nasty remarks, just like how it is for KimBi couple. I'm sure there is a lot more or way more than what meets the eyes and they already admitted to gaining strength from each other, which is like what Rain said about KTH in early 2014. She was his rock. Just like KimBi couple, we wish them the best and may it all goes well with them walking down the aisle! :D

Oh, coincidently, Rain and Seven are friends and were friendly 'singing and dance rivals'. KTH was the female lead for Iris whereas LDH was the female lead for Iris 2. LOL, they could all have fun comparing at their double dates! ;):P:D

Hi Nancyzak, I couldn't agree more with your advice - thanks a lot, dear. I really appreciate it. About the gift for them, hahaha - sometimes I do but oftentimes I forgot. Thanks for the reminder. Hahaha - ye, Se7en has a new GF. I'm happy for him - Besides, I also like her. Do you know that I've been shipping her for Lee Dong Wook & Go Su? Well, it's just not meant to be, as they say. I guess LDH is just older by months to Se7en. While KTH is older by 2-years to RAIN, right? Ye, he & RAIN are the best of friends even before MS. :P

On September 8, 2016 at 9:27 AM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I couldn't agree more with your advice - thanks a lot, dear. I really appreciate it. About the gift for them, hahaha - sometimes I do but oftentimes I forgot. Thanks for the reminder. Hahaha - ye, Se7en has a new GF. I'm happy for him - Besides, I also like her. Do you know that I've been shipping her for Lee Dong Wook & Go Su? Well, it's just not meant to be, as they say. I guess LDH is just older by months to Se7en. While KTH is older by 2-years to RAIN, right? Ye, he & RAIN are the best of friends even before MS. :P

Hi @willenette,

I'm a pleaser, aren't I? LOL, but as the saying goes, "you are not just marrying the man, you are marrying into the family too", and I believe you know the full meaning. ;):D Vice versa, for the men.

I loved My Girl and the lead characters, but not from reel to real kind if shipping. I was more 'enamored' by the love story of the lead characters. I know she acted with GS in a drama but the storyline seems a tad dark for my taste and I gave it a pass. After that, I read some of the news about LDH, out of general entertainment news read, until the recent 'surprise'. Oh, she is older in months to Seven? But still same age. Yes, KTH is older than Rain by 2 years. We know, she all along talked about man older than her by 2 years when asked about her ideal type, but look, she landed with Rain who is 2 years younger instead... :P:lol:  Whereas Rain gets his ideal type of someone older than him! Heheh.... ;):D

I read that Seven is due to release an album before end of this year, and so is Rain's plan. Oh my, they'll 'compete' again! Haha, in the friendly and heathy way. I know that Seven liked Rain's IG uploads a few times already. That speaks of great friendship there! :)

4 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I'm a pleaser, aren't I? LOL, but as the saying goes, "you are not just marrying the man, you are marrying into the family too", and I believe you know the full meaning. ;):D Vice versa, for the men.

I loved My Girl and the lead characters, but not from reel to real kind if shipping. I was more 'enamored' by the love story of the lead characters. I know she acted with GS in a drama but the storyline seems a tad dark for my taste and I gave it a pass. After that, I read some of the news about LDH, out of general entertainment news read, until the recent 'surprise'. Oh, she is older in months to Seven? But still same age. Yes, KTH is older than Rain by 2 years. We know, she all along talked about man older than her by 2 years when asked about her ideal type, but look, she landed with Rain who is 2 years younger instead... :P:lol:  Whereas Rain gets his ideal type of someone older than him! Heheh.... ;):D

I read that Seven is due to release an album before end of this year, and so is Rain's plan. Oh my, they'll 'compete' again! Haha, in the friendly and heathy way. I know that Seven liked Rain's IG uploads a few times already. That speaks of great friendship there! :)

Hi Nancyzak, really -KTH likes older men? Ye, Se7en is releasing his album next month. Well, they won't really compete heads-on since RAIN might be releasing end of November or December yet, no confirmed schedule yet as of this time. I hope Se7en's comeback will be a success. :P

Yeah, I know, it’s a prediction only but which shipper will not be happy for this, right? :wub:

Translation with minor edits by me to make it readable. Unfortunately the most interesting, per words in dark blue below, was confusing to me. I therefore decided to put both Bing and Google Translations with the hope of better understanding, but I’m failing, or rather the translation remains confusing, huh?! :P:lol:

Please jump in and tell if anybody knows what the paragraph means!

Please tell too if I edited it or the translation of other parts had it meant wrongly! :P

[Soul mates  couples ] Rain  Kim Tae-Hee, a couple of the best marriage luck

[watch the video clip which is embedded in the article per link below]

[OBS unique entertainment news Jung Hee-press seams] Singer Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee's chemistry was released.

OBS unique ' entertainment news ' (directed by Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-Kyung/Kim Hyun line) is best compatible with showbiz couple saw the dig.

And Kim Tae-Hee is several times denied marriage, after admitting to a column in the pulpit.This is Kim Tae-Hee, "romances, while of course there is such talk, but no specific plan," he said.

Rain "a thing, as a private work is private, as I will tell you later," and avoided mentioning.

Bing Translation:

Young married two men in the Massachusetts party may "insanely good”. Rain much marriage luck right. By the way, when they missed. I would have to get married is one of the best sad couple, "he said.

Google Translation:

Everything spirit inwol gyeolhonun party for two people , " very good. The correct gyeolhonun much rain , but can be highly missed the time. I wish you have one of the most unfortunate couples married in the first place ," he said.

In addition, it was predicted that the two will marry no later than second half of next year.

Rain and Kim Tae-Hee admitted to a relationship in 2013..

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000025054

*********************************************************************************************************************

My screen caps of the video above of KimBi couple......

14258087_336647350010840_118141635727465

14231947_336647373344171_486007833818186

7 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

There is news (not official though) that Rain is going to act in a Filipino-Korean movie with Lee Min Hoo soon. maybe he'll postpone his new album again *sigh*. and also there's going to be new Chinese drama near the beginning of next year.

Lucia_love, I don't think this is true, besides LMH will be very busy filming his last drama before his MS. Wait & see... :P

17 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

There is news (not official though) that Rain is going to act in a Filipino-Korean movie with Lee Min Hoo soon. maybe he'll postpone his new album again *sigh*. and also there's going to be new Chinese drama near the beginning of next year.

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Lucia_love, I don't think this is true, besides LMH will be very busy filming his last drama before his MS. Wait & see... :P

Hi @Lucia_love, @willenette,

Rain has a movie to make after ANTE as I understand it and if it is one that also stars LMH, it will be great and before you ask, no, I’m not a fan of LMH. Heh. Just that I know he is very popular outside of SK. Of course, needless to say, so is Rain. If ever there is a collaboration between Rain and LMH, I could imagine how packed the movie theatres are going to be for their movie. Right, let’s wait and see since both are busy filming their respective dramas now and there is no response from the actors’ agencies for the time being. If there is something brewing, probably parties are working out the details, under wraps. Moreover, there is already talk of LMH going for his MS pretty soon.

My goodness, after filming of ANTE and if it is in the schedule, the filming of a movie before year end and if going by what @Lucia_love said of another C-drama in the pipeline early next year, Rain will be so busy in a long stretch of time. I can understand @Lucia_love’s concern over the effect on the launching of Rain’s new album. Hmmm, it could be delayed as a result if Rain intends on delivering a top quality album and usually that means taking great care and time to properly produce one.

Meantime, I could well imagine my bias continue busy with CF makings and travelling with her “Dear My Friends” or visiting her friends in overseas, if she has not sign up for any screen project in the immediate term. :P:D

10 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love, @willenette,

Rain has a movie to make after ANTE as I understand it and if it is one that also stars LMH, it will be great and before you ask, no, I’m not a fan of LMH. Heh. Just that I know he is very popular outside of SK. Of course, needless to say, so is Rain. If ever there is a collaboration between Rain and LMH, I could imagine how packed the movie theatres are going to be for their movie. Right, let’s wait and see since both are busy filming their respective dramas now and there is no response from the actors’ agencies for the time being. If there is something brewing, probably parties are working out the details, under wraps. Moreover, there is already talk of LMH going for his MS pretty soon.

My goodness, after filming of ANTE and if it is in the schedule, the filming of a movie before year end and if going by what @Lucia_love said of another C-drama in the pipeline early next year, Rain will be so busy in a long stretch of time. I can understand @Lucia_love’s concern over the effect on the launching of Rain’s new album. Hmmm, it could be delayed as a result if Rain intends on delivering a top quality album and usually that means taking great care and time to properly produce one.

Meantime, I could well imagine my bias continue busy with CF makings and travelling with her “Dear My Friends” or visiting her friends in overseas, if she has not sign up for any screen project in the immediate term. :P:D

2 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Yeah it could be only rumors that's just what people are talking about lately. Personally I'd rather it were rumors but anyway I'd be glad to see his another movie. this combo is too unexpected  :lol:

Hi Nancyzak & Lucia_love, ye, during his Macao concert RAIN also assured his fans that he would be greeting them through a variety of activities starting the second half of this year, including a new album, a new drama, (this is C-drama) and a new movie!  He also said that release of his album is scheduled between November & December. And during his Tokyo concert he mentioned plans to also hit Taiwan, Thailand, and Philippines as part of his concert tour although those dates have yet to be negotiated. Currently, there will be one upcoming scheduled on October 3 in China & after that there's no official schedule anymore. So, wait & see....... BUT, in LMH's case, I guess it is a very slim chance that he still could do another project after this drama, which he's currently filming overseas. :P

9 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Yeah it could be only rumors that's just what people are talking about lately. Personally I'd rather it were rumors but anyway I'd be glad to see his another movie. this combo is too unexpected  :lol:

Hi @Lucia_love,

Hahaha...I can't help chuckling at the thought of the combo too, with one who could easily slip on the hard and deadly character whereas the other, a flower boy, but nonetheless  has an action K-movie under his belt. Their characters and interactions should be interesting to watch. I read that a Filipino actress will be casted and we know there are many exotic beauties from that country, with a few who snagged the Miss World and Miss Universal crowns to date! A very lethal visual of a cast! Ah, if all that comes true! In the meantime, I agree with you......in your shoe as a fan, it's really, really nice to dream about the movie and the combo, even if it is based on a rumour. I do that a lot of times where my bias is concern and most of the time, there isn't even any rumour, LOL...but still nice fantasy and positive thoughts for my bias and the "Aja, Aja, fighting" to her!......:P:lol:

13 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak & Lucia_love, ye, during his Macao concert RAIN also assured his fans that he would be greeting them through a variety of activities starting the second half of this year, including a new album, a new drama, (this is C-drama) and a new movie!  He also said that release of his album is scheduled between November & December. And during his Tokyo concert he mentioned plans to also hit Taiwan, Thailand, and Philippines as part of his concert tour although those dates have yet to be negotiated. Currently, there will be one upcoming scheduled on October 3 in China & after that there's no official schedule anymore. So, wait & see....... BUT, in LMH's case, I guess it is a very slim chance that he still could do another project after this drama, which he's currently filming overseas. :P

Hi @willenette,

With his plan to launch his new album at end of this year and hold The Squall concert in those countries that you mentioned, which I think could stretch to next year, there could be a chance of him singing his new songs at his concert, or once the theme and songs of his concert is set, there is no way to slot in new songs, from what you know of Rain?