[Drama 2013/2014] Miss Korea 미스코리아

marykarmelina

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Yeon Hee seems to fit Miss Korea's criteria, although she lacks to a great extent in the acting department. I find it quite awkward how she has the same facial expression in 90% of her scenes in Ghost. If she does take on this drama, let's hope that she is able to portray her character decently, providing a variety of expressions and emotions.

ebulli3nt said: Lee Yeon Hee seems to fit Miss Korea's criteria, although she lacks to a great extent in the acting department. I find it quite awkward how she has the same facial expression in 90% of her scenes in Ghost. If she does take on this drama, let's hope that she is able to portray her character decently, providing a variety of expressions and emotions.

Guest eeldeerlove

Confirmed!

Lee Yeon-hee cast for the new MBC drama "Miss Korea"

photo361745.jpg

Actress Lee Yeon-hee is starring in the new MBC drama "Miss Korea".

According to TV Report, Lee Yeon-hee made up her mind to star in the new drama and that she's waiting for the first shooting.

"Miss Korea" is a story of a woman who enters the Miss Korea competition with the help of the people around her.

Lee Yeon-hee's recent drama was the SBS "Ghost - Drama", a year and four months ago.

Produced by Kwon Seok-jang, this drama is written by Seo Sook-hyang from "Pasta". To be aired in December.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Guest eeldeerlove

class="title"Lee Yeon Hee In A ‘Beauty Pageant’ Drama
Actress Lee Yeon Hee is expected to play the female lead character in MBC’s upcoming series “Miss Korea”.
1380422_213331675515236_376446357_n.jpg

According to an official from her agency SM C&C, Lee Yeon Hee was cast to lead the new MBC series “Miss Korea” but the Drama Producer said that the actress is currently reviewing the script and positively considering their offer. If Lee Yeon Hee’s appearance is finalized, this will mark her return in home theater after six months since her brief participation in MBC “Gu Family Book”.

“Miss Korea” deals with the inspiring story of an ordinary neighborhood girl who was groomed by middle-aged men in the village for her to bring home the crown in the beauty pageant “Miss Korea”. The series will be directed and written by the same team who worked together for MBC “Pasta” in 2010. Actor Lee Sung Min was already confirmed his involvement as one of the middle-aged man.

“Miss Korea” will be broadcast in December as the successor of “Medical Top Team”.

http://dramabucks.com/drama/lee-yeon-hee-in-a-beauty-pageant-drama/

Guest purpledrama

Yesssssssss I love Her she has improved a lot and she has always been good so for me I am Happy... hope soon we can have news about the lead actor :)

Archived