• Last Reply
Guest thewinna08

did anyone post this pict before ??
#JustShare 

i love this pict

:x :x
this is uri jung yoomi eonni right?fullsizephoto206928.jpg
(cr : hancinema) ;;)

@teruteru84 aww that's too bad, i think i saw youku video somewhere, i will get back to you once i found the link..

@thewinna08 and @iluvcoffe yeah Yoomi looks good on Sageuk costume, lets hope her next project is a sageuk *prime time* drama (finger cross)..
Mom's garden begun it's shoot today, hoping for lots of set pictures and fancam :)

Guest iluvcoffee

dearie87 said: @teruteru84 aww that's too bad, i think i saw youku video somewhere, i will get back to you once i found the link..

@thewinna08 and @iluvcoffe yeah Yoomi looks good on Sageuk costume, lets hope her next project is a sageuk *prime time* drama (finger cross)..
Mom's garden begun it's shoot today, hoping for lots of set pictures and fancam :)

Guest thewinna08

iluvcoffee said:i like this pic too! in my opinion she looks the best with korean traditional outfit!have you seen her on rooftop prince where she act as the queen? i start to like her since i saw her in the queen outfit! hehe

Guest iluvcoffee

thewinna08 said: iluvcoffee said:i like this pic too! in my opinion she looks the best with korean traditional outfit!have you seen her on rooftop prince where she act as the queen? i start to like her since i saw her in the queen outfit! hehe

Guest justlikehoney

Don't know why but I really adore these few photos of her

y1dzxCX.jpgt8KfGDC.jpg8u3e8tJ.jpg

Especially this. Maybe it was her eyes? Her mouth? Her hair? I don't know. As long as it's her, I don't need any reasons
almost vomited from my own cheesiness lol
rymWVrP.jpg

@dearie87 do you post in baidu?
I see that you got the title changed. Good job! :D
Though I had a hard time searching for this thread on Google

Guest iluvcoffee

@droolingeveryday
wow thanks a lot! where did you get the picture btw? i always see that you have pic of yu mi that are hard to find at google!
and also jjy... :\">

oh yeah, the pic of yu mi above i took it from your post from pocaguri thread,
:D

Guest justlikehoney

@iluvcoffee
:P I forgot but it was probably from baidu or some chinese site.
I have nearing 2000 pictures of both of them and when YM's daily drama starts I think I'll need a new hard drive haha
:\"> hehehe i know~

Sure, take it. I spend more time on the other thread so can you please post any news related to YM here? Thanks :)

Guest iluvcoffee

justlikehoney said: @iluvcoffee
:P I forgot but it was probably from baidu or some chinese site.
I have nearing 2000 pictures of both of them and when YM's daily drama starts I think I'll need a new hard drive haha
:\"> hehehe i know~

Sure, take it. I spend more time on the other thread so can you please post any news related to YM here? Thanks :)

justlikehoney said: Don't know why but I really adore these few photos of her

Especially this. Maybe it was her eyes? Her mouth? Her hair? I don't know. As long as it's her, I don't need any reasons
almost vomited from my own cheesiness lol

@dearie87 do you post in baidu?
I see that you got the title changed. Good job! :D
Though I had a hard time searching for this thread on Google

Guest pinkfffloo

@teruteru84
haha no. Those photos were taken when she was filming "Five Star Hotel" (? Not sure about the name)

Yes you're right to delete the photos in any quotes :D

@justlikehoney thanks, if you still have difficulties finding this thread, any ideas on thread name? btw i see you changes your name too :P (and yes i go to Baidu sometimes, just lurking tho, cause every time i want to post something, someone beat me already lol) 
@iluvcoffe thanks for the pic, yes mom's garden begun it shoot last Saturday all the way to this September (its 120 episode drama!). With daily drama and Tunnel movie starts shooting next March, i have no idea how Yoomi manage her schedule, hope she stayed healthy tho. 

Guest justlikehoney

@dearie87 Haha this title is good enough already~ Not only the irrelevant parts are deleted, YM's upcoming movies can be promoted at the same time too! What a brilliant idea, dearie!
I felt my name sounded stupid like this thread's previous title so I changed it. :P
Yes they're so fast T.T  it's like they don't need any sleep at all too. Do you lurk more in YM's bar or the other bar?

@justlikehoney correct, i also think they never sleep, its like they have 1000 eyes and ears, not to mention they update stuff in a speed of light! lol, mostly i go to YM couples bar (they are super duper fast) and YM's own bar, they have all the sources, from newest stuff to YM ancient stuff :D 
Like this Saimdang CF pics from 2012 that i never saw before
4_zps49c9e245.jpg

5_zps505da948.jpg14_zps4b2087a0.jpg8_zps25e8afcd.jpg10_zps3932eb01.jpg

Guest justlikehoney

@dearie Wow. I haven't seen these before too! Saving them all right now haha. I love the first pic very much :x :x  Thanksss and please continue to post more!

Archived