[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Guest monmon21232426

Just watch this couple for hours, and i think i'm in love with them. They are kinda different, i love sweet and cute couple too like yoon han and so yeon, but JJY's charm hit me really bad @@ he is really really FUNNY, can't stop smiling watching them, and Yoomi look really pretty, i think she was just OK b4, but watch her in WGM make me realize she is beautiful.I really hate it when i have to wait like a week to watch them in like 20 mins... About this week ep, well i think JJY will get really HIT from Yumi with her new plastic hammer :)) that crazy boy. I can't wait till Saturday 

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberrypen

20121012_KimHyunJoong_JungYuMi_CityConquOh, I got the answer lol. Oh City Conquest! So they are the leads supposed to be ^^ lol. I'm not aware but I heared this series before to be anticipated...But it was cancelled... 67145_470355919676136_750194802_n.jpgso our JoongBoo 4D boy could have had a team-up with our 4D couple's Yoomi? omo ^^So after leaving City Conquest, Yoomi took the character from the series Mama Mia!In Mama Mia, she was bestfriends with...the actress Lee Chung Ah..LeeChungAh3.jpg

and whoa...so from a previous post from a fellow 4D couple soompier here...we know that Lee Chung Ah...was the woman JJY (Andrew Simon Mercutio Cheng) kissed for an MV in June..
jung-joon-young-lee-chung-ah-kiss.png
and then..in Happy Together in Sept, after the WGM first shooting...these two guys met: the supposed to be lead of our Yoomi and the now husband of our Yoomi:93830-kim-hyun-joong-s-biggest-complex-i

omo omo...haha showbiz or might be the world is really small! ^^ In the end, our Andrew Simon 4D boy and Yoomi is really the one fated to shoot together in a long time! kekeke
:D

Guest strawberrypen

Oh, poor Yoomi! -_-   
I read this somewhere..Hmm...let's help her win the Couple Awards she wanted ^^ hehe keke...with our JJY 4D Andrew boy now! Let's show the reporter that our Yoomi can have awards too! lots and lots of it if the reporter wants and I know someday Yoomi could have her own best actress award..yeah! Just see everyone, Yoomi is a preety nice girl so I know our Yoomi will be rewarded someday ^^
So I read some transcript of Yoomi's interview together together with oppa Lee Seunggi for the Heritory Shoot last year 2012. ^^
Here it is. All credits to: lsgfan.wordpress.com 
sstv0512001.jpg

Jung Yoomi’s profile.  Reporter jokingly notes the very empty area under awards.  It lists one~ 2011 SBS New Star (SBS hands out 10 awards to new actors)When asked which award she’d like to have, she says ‘Best Couple Award.’

When asked who she’d like to get the award with, she hesitates, and then says Lee Seung Gi… in a forced way! Ha.  They all laugh, since it was so obvious that it was forced!  Haha.  Seunggi even teases her about it!  He’s always so good-natured and self-deprecating!  Both their reactions and laughter is funny…

Later, JYM says her mom really likes Seunggi and wanted his autograph… Hahaha.  Reporter mentions how there’s another actress with the same name…

They say goodbye.  And Seunggi being the consummate well-mannered pro asks viewers to continue to show a lot of love for The King 2 Hearts and Rooftop Prince (that Jung Yoomi was in).
Otoke! You'll gonna have the Best couple award this year Yoomi! Jjang, your the best couple with our Andrew Mercutio Cheng in our hearts! keke ^^
-signing off, hope you were glad for my spammed posts, will visit you later guys! mwahugs^^

Guest strawberrypen

Seeing all the connections now..I think I know and hint now who is the musician that our JJY is a tad jealous of with...lol! 
Remember the ep 2 in the game room when he asks Yoomi in a fishy tone whose other musicians flat did Yoomi go to? Why does Yoomi know that a musician's flat should have musical instruments or recording stuff? lol...^^ it's not an innocent question, if you listened well and observed their facial reactions, theres something   beneath that particular scene...
LOL. Aha! Of course, this little boy could've had researched a little about his wife of course! Anyway, he likes online surfing right? I know he knows some stuff..and his heart or err thoughts is weary and gets clarification...haha, 
I'll gonna zip my mouth but I know you got what I meant ^^ 
Still, in the end, JJY that was cute for asking what you could have already known ^^ Now, Yoomi is your wife, and make the best out of it, sometimes, don't be so stubborn or youll get hit by the rubber hammer :) keke

Guest strawberrypen

photo9213.jpga very cute pretty and young Yoomi ^^Now, I think her beauty is very natural :)
oh no, she's above natural, she's pure! I love this unnie and loving her more through WGM ^^
What do you think JJY? *your wife is baby-faced, i know you're only teasing her. keke!

Thank you all for welcoming in this topic :) (and for wishing me a happy birthday too :D)
I think I'm going to say it every week, but they're really fresh and make me laugh a lot. He's adorable, but I couldn't believe he ran away twice and still got an "innocent expression" hahahaha. It'll be interesting to see how YM will support him xD She got concerned about her wrinkles and all those creams....pshhh if you're too gullible, your husband is sure to tease you a lot more ! But that''s cute :x
I can't wait for hearing the husband's first cd. I'm sure it'll be amazing, since I love his voice and his way of singing ^^ *impatient*
We're going to call them 4D couple for real ?? ^^

Guest hskydragon

New there... I LOVE this couple
 Junyoong is SO CRAZY hahaahah
and she's a badass !
I think they'll make me laugh a lot :D
expecting much from this couple !!!! yay

Hey ya'll

Been catching up on WGM episodes and caught the first 2 episodes.

Have not laughed that hard in awhile. Poor Yoomi is going to loose her mind with her husband antics.

Although appearances are deceptive, he speaks 5 languages, has classical music training, and 4th dan in Taekwondo. (Information from the internet). Although he might have let the taekwondo go to focus on music and singing.

Yoomi reminds me of Lizzy of Afterschool, bright and bubbly. Hopefully she will use the hammer to relieve some stress. Funny part is, she cannot even stay mad for long.

Warshoe

Guest Lyrin Orchideus

In these 3 episodes i laughed really hard.I TOTALLY LOVE this couple already.They're so funny and not awkward at all.Hope they will fall in love with each other for real.I think it will be interesting to see how their love story will go in real life without cameras.
Jung Joon Youg and Jung Yoo Mi  Hwaiting !!! <3

Guest shiningpanda

Image preview

Image preview

Joon Young's promotional banner for Spotless Mind.

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED???? Our young husband's first debut single "Spotless Mind" will be release TODAY at noon!!!

I love this couple very much!! JJY is a very funny guy and will be a good husband. He always makes YooMi laughs, although some of his actions can bring annoyance to his wife, still from the three episodes I've watched, JJY is a very caring person. WGM viewers also will have fun watching this couple get through their marriage. Jung Joon Young :x Jung Yoo Mi Fighting!! Love to see what will happen to this 4D couple
:-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Tbh I didn't expect much when this new couple was announced, but after watched their three episodes back-to-back, I'm soooo into JoonMi couple <3<3 can't stop laughed while watching it, JJY has his own charm to treat women well :D

Oh I'm craving for the next episode >///<

Guest eimaAndrea

Yayyy!! Jung Joong Young official debut MV released!The song is amazing..Just love his voice and he looks so cool in this MV.. :X
Spotless Mind

but he is so skinny. Yoomi..plz feed your nampyoen more. keke^^ :D

EDIT:
Jung Joon Young releases MV for his debut song 'Spotless Mind'

Jung Joon Young is making his official debut with the release of his song, "Spotless Mind"!

There are actually two music video versions for the song to give you a look at the different sides of this singer, who has recently been receiving much love from his appearance on 'We Got Married'.

As mentioned before, Jung Joon Young drew inspiration from the hit film 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' for his debut song which takes listeners on a movie-like experience with his imaginative and sorrowful melody and lyrics. 

Check it out through the darker version of the MV revealed first above! 

ALLKPOP 

Loved the cube and the different effects of lights. He is soooo thin in the face you can see his cheekbones. His wife will be able to pick him up and take him back to the house if he stays that skinny. And I wouldn't doubt she could. She must be in good shape to run marathons, rock climb and drag shopping carts around after her husband.  ;)  His voice sounds good. I want to see what the lyrics are.

Archived