[Official] Jung Joon Young ❤ Jung Yoo Mi : Jung-Jung Couple ❤ PocaGuri Thread❤

Guest shiningpanda

Guest shunjiryo

811638099.jpg?1380360521
NEXT WEEK: Yoomi yelling at Joonyoung and SOOO CLOSE to hitting him. 
Joonyoung set up his own game area, and was just busy.. playing lol. 

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cuonguyen254

i really really like this couple after adam couple is the end in Wgm . Joon young is so funny and adorable , "noona" = classic =))

And hello i'm from vietnam , i'm 19 :)

Guest Nguyên Thảo

Hi everybody~ I'm Rosalie from Vietnam :D I'm a fan of several WGM couples, but since Khuntoria ended I haven't followed WGM much untill Taeun because Taemin and Naeun both used to be my bias ^^ Honestly I didn't hope for something different in the 5th season, but after reading responses on Netizenbuzz I decided to give it a try and ~tada~ Wow, really unexpected. Yumi is so so so pretty, she's totally my type, grown-up baby-faced woman with dazzling smile, fit body and easy-going attitude. Junyoung is just... interesting. He's like anyone of us with endless love for the INTERNET lol. And he can speak Chinese--- even use Cheng instead of Jung for his English name =)) The story seems to be taken out directly from a drama, opposites attraction and tons of comic moments- I can never shut my mouth while watching it's hilarious =))
I know a bit of Korean so I've just tried to seach for 우리결혼했어요 on Naver and there're popular related keywords like "Jung Junyoung oh annyeong" "The game company in front of Jung Junyoung's house" "Jung Yumi's one piece".... Anyway waiting for engsubs :D

Guest shiningpanda

KZpncf7.png
*Yoomi looking at the price of the blanket*
 ₩33,000
 JY: why? it's okay, let's go.
 YM: It's okay?
 JY:Ofcourse
YM: You're so COOL!!

<3

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

*smirks* and runs away...
Screen_Shot_2013_09_28_at_2_26_22_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2013_09_28_at_2_26_48_PM.png
I LOVE THIS BOY. hes soo reckless and runs away not once but twice, but then when hes with her, he does all the things a bf should do ;( buying whatever she wants and in the end, only buying the sheets and style she wants. 
AND THEIR SKINSHIP is off the wall, natural and comfortable. They fight so much but the energy is so high and cute. 

Guest brightlii

Hey shippers,I decided to watch WGM after a long time because of this couple.JJY is just SO COOL. :x He is just too funny!
I heard that this couple announced that their couple name is "4D Couple". (They gave themselves a couple name LOL)Fits them perfectly. 

Guest xyescaped

Hi guys! New member here :D I gotta say, I had stopped watching wgm on a weekly basis ever since Adam couple left the show..I started watching these few weeks cos I was bored but, this couple really got my attention.
Joon Young is such a cutie - rocker in his ways and soo childish, but loving to his wife. Haha i absolutely love how he kept saying "classic~" Jung Yoo Mi is so beautiful too! Really excited to see how this couple will work out!

Guest cuonguyen254

Hi guys! New member here :D I gotta say, I had stopped watching wgm on a weekly basis ever since Adam couple left the show..I started watching these few weeks cos I was bored but, this couple really got my attention.

Joon Young is such a cutie - rocker in his ways and soo childish, but loving to his wife. Haha i absolutely love how he kept saying "classic~" Jung Yoo Mi is so beautiful too! Really excited to see how this couple will work out!

Oh hi ! Adam couple was my couple favorite too.

After Adam couple , they are the funniest couple , he look so cool when he say " noon = classic " and Yoo Mi is so cute . I think we will wait the first kiss of them in long time !! :))

Hi!!
i'm from Mexico. i've 23 years. (in Korea 24 T_T i'm a classic noona hahaha :)
Me too.. the 2 new couples made me want to watch WGM again since SSangchu Couple.. yeah i'm JoongBo fan too..
Now i'm a new JoonMi fan ^_^ and pianist/actress couple too ♥.♥ but more this couple...

In korea the official name couple What is??
ex. in JoongBo is SSangchu (lettuce with ss because KHJ said SSangchu with strong pronunciation of sangchu) and so were named...

Hola! Yo soy de México. Tengo 23 años. (En Corea 24 T_T Estoy un clásico nuna hahaha :) Yo también .. las 2 parejas nuevas me dieron ganas de ver de nuevo WGM desde SSangchu Pareja .. sí soy fan JoongBo también .. Ahora soy un nuevo ventilador JoonMi ^ _ ^ y pianista / pareja actriz demasiado ♥. ♥ pero más esta pareja ... En corea el nombre oficial de pareja ¿Qué es? ex. en JoongBo es SSangchu (lechuga con ss porque KHJ dijo SSangchu con una fuerte pronunciación de Sangchu) y así se llamaban ...
AfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDetect languageDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBulgarianCatalanChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseKoreanLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddishDetectar idioma » Spanish

Guest mayangdeduri

rdbsk said:

OMG I ship these two SO bad. They got me interested in WGM after SUCH a long time since Kim Hyun Jung Hwangbo

hi5! hyun joong and hwangbo was my favourite too.

before the new couple joined the show, i only watched taeun couple. since this couple came to picture, they are priority. very interesting

Another joongboer here. They remind me a lot about joongbo. Much realistic marriage couple. Yoo mi is good to be able to play along with witty joon young. ..haha carefull joon young, u might fall hard on her later

Guest xyescaped

cuonguyen254 said:

xyescaped

wrote:

»

Hi guys! New member here

:D

I gotta say, I had stopped watching wgm on a weekly basis ever since Adam couple left the show..I started watching these few weeks cos I was bored but, this couple really got my attention.

Guest shiningpanda

MBC's 'We Got Married' saw a leap of 1.5% up to 7.2% this week, perhaps profiting from Eunji and Key's affections. SBS' 'Star Junior Show', however, also rose 0.4% from last week and still rated over 'We Got Married' with 9.4%, more than a full 2% over the MBC show.

Cr: allkpop

Guest shiningpanda

Jung Joon Young and Jung Yoo Mi make a name for themselves as a '4D couple' on 'We Got Married'

The singer and actress finally moved over to the 'We Got Married' village on this episode. When they were going through their things, Jung Yoo Mi found Jung Joon Young's 'drinking helmet'.

He explained, "When I play computer games, my left hand is on the keyboard and my right on the mouse, right? So guess what this is? This lets me sip a drink automatically." He then tried it out for his onscreen wife, who yelled, "Daebak!"

Jung Joon Young eventually got her to try it out for herself, but she didn't enjoy it too much. Jung Yoo Mi commented, "It tastes like rubber," but she then added, "Let's drink a soju-beer mix in here next time."

Cr. allkpop

Archived