[WGM] Season 4: Lee So Yeon & Yoon Han

Ha Tinh Nhi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few days back, YH twitted a pic of him carrying his nephew. Today, SY twitted a picture collage of her niece.

I was just wondering if these two must have talked abt posting pictures of their cute nephew n niece to fans. Good to know if they are still communicating. Better still if it is a couple thing. That is to do similar things together. :-)

SY is getting more and more prettier. I really love her with long hair. Was watching The Return of Superman and started to imagine things. This year end marriage of YH and SY. A few years later, YH in The Return of Superman as daddy looking after his son/daughter. SY busy with shooting of drama. Happy family. Ha! Ha!.

@ lanzchezka, Yup,  that is what all of us yoonso shippers hope will come true. As there are not much info on them at the moment, I guess we as fans start to imagine and hope our predictions come true. May our prayers be heard. But I am happy that both of them posted pictures of their nephew and niece. Is it a coincidence? As Sarah says, is it a couple thing? I hope it is and that both decided to release photographs at around the same time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Yoon Han(윤한)] Romantic Proposal, 'Marry me'
OMG GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK?At first I surprised, even I thought that was a real proposal LOLOh nooo, I begin to miss this couple again :( So much... :(

Lately quite a number of celebrities and even k-pop idols are admitting they are in relationships. I just wonder about our yoonso couple. YH birthday is round the corner. Hope he will give us a hint as to how he celebrates his birthday. Anyone special celebrating with you, YH? At times, I dread to think that they are just friends only but after WGM and with so much love and sincerity by both parties, can they be just friends only? I think it is difficult if they truly loves each other. Feelings just don't disappear overnight. But anyway, I hope whatever is on my mind is not true. YH has given subtle hints before so to me, he still cares for SY. However, SY never really says anything. She is the one who should be giving us hints and I hope that she has found the right man in YH. If not, I hope that either one of them just give us hints of their relationship because all this waiting and hoping is rather tiring at times. Oh, what am I talking about? I don't know anymore but will continue to hope that good news is coming soon. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, chingus. Anyone has watched the recent episode 385 of Star King. Our YH played the piano together with the little genius Yoo Joon (I think that is his name) who plays the cello. Both of them collaborated very well but YH is really a ladies man All the girls at the studio go goo goo gaga over him. I don't understand what they were saying as it is in Korean. Hope someone can translate that part. Their part is shown near the ending of the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived