[Upcoming Chinese Drama] My Sweet City 甜蜜都市

jwand

id="post-355894" style="color: rgb(0, 144, 218); font-size: 18px; font-weight: normal; margin: 50px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"131002 ‘Sweet City’ Photo Shoot with Henry
131002-henry4.jpg?w=268&h=358131002-henry-12.jpg?w=269&h=358131002-henry-22.jpg?w=541&h=304About these adsCr http://sup3rjunior.com/2013/10/02/131002-sweet-city-photo-shoot-with-henry-3p/

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viki.com has updated their page for My Sweet City. http://www.viki.com/tv/21134c-my-sweet-city

Henry+Lau+tumblr_ltgm8byXf11qctckio1_500

Super Junior M member Henry Lau recently joined the cast of Sweet City, which is his first drama as the main character. He will be playing the role of a man who falls in love with a woman in her 30′s. Woo Shui (tentative name due to differences in the Korean and Chinese languages) will be a woman and will be played by Jang Shin. Henry will be eight years younger than her in the drama.

The drama is a remake of the SBS drama My Sweet City which featured the story of an older woman living alone in the city. It will be divided into thirty episodes.

CJ E&M is revealed to have the responsibility of consulting the drama and marketing it to the foreign markets. The company also helped market 2PM‘s Nichkhun new Chinese drama (One And A Half Summer).

There are reports of Korean staff and producers participating in Henry’s new drama, as Yang Yunho, a person who helped bring the Korean drama IRIS to success. This direct approach by the Korean staff may help bring more Hallyu contents into the center nation.

very unusual for mainlanders and korean to make a joint tv production.I wonder if there will be cultural diffrences when filming.i wonder if the koreans or chinese get into a fight who would win? Wing chun VS Taekwondo.Hope this production brings  和諧,  조화 towards these 2 cultures.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Henry and Lead Cast Have Fun on the Set of Drama “My Sweet City”nanasung October 13, 2013 1 CommentsHenry and Lead Cast Have Fun on the Set of Drama “My Sweet City”

Some heartwarming and cute photos of Super Junior M‘s Henry and his co-stars have been out!

On October 10 on Chinese actress Xinyi Zhang‘s Weibo, she uploaded several photos of herself with Henry and Lu Fangsheng, who are cast in an upcoming drama “My Sweet City” together.

In all the five revealed photos, the three actors put their heads together and make various facial expressions. They show us comical sides of them by posing with their clenched fist under their chins, making crossed eyes, and puffing out their cheeks. They apparently don’t care how funny they look, which puts a smile on our face.

Netizens who saw these photos commented, “Xinyi Zhang is lucky,” “I envy that actress,” “Their funny faces are lovable, too,” “Henry is the most perfect boy,” and “A love triangle already?” 

Henry, Xinyi Zhang, and Lu Fangsheng join together in a new thirty-part drama called “My Sweet City,” which is a remake of the Korean version with the same name. In the drama, Henry and Lu Fangsheng will appear as guys who fall in love with Xinyi Zhang’s character who is in her 30s.

casts from my sweet city 2

Soompi News http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/13/henry-and-lead-cast-have-fun-on-the-set-of-drama-my-sweet-city/

13100632.jpg 

Chinese actress Zhang Xinyi covers OK magazine's October issue. Zhang Xinyi is a Chinese mainland actress, who gained recognition after appearing in Chen Sicheng’s TV series Beijing Love Story. OK Magazine is one of the world's biggest and brightest celebrity weekly magazines. [ Xinhua Ent]

(Source: Xinhua) 

Archived