[Movie 2014] SEA FOG 해무 ♥ KimYunSeok ♥ ParkYuChun (First trailer on p18)

vzmeiin

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[NEWS] 131103 Bong Joon-ho team’s ambitious ‘Sea Fog’ shooting at Goyang Aqua StudioNovember 5, 2013 · rilanna

On Oct 31 the Goyang Industry Promotion Agency (GIPA) made an agreement with Sea Fog, and is supporting the movie Sea Fog’s Goyang Aqua Studio water tank shooting and more.

Sea Fog’s fishing vessel ‘Jeonjiho’ set operation in the film since late September will proceed into starting water tank shooting at the end of the year.

Goyang Aqua Studio is going to provide Sea Fog with various props and hand-printing for the movie, attached scripts and continuity books for actors’ autographs, posters and other the marketing tools.

The Director of the GIPA said “The entire city as well as Goyang’s Aqua Studio are used as the filming set locations” and “I hope many more movie professionals use Goyang Aqua Studio–the key infrastructure of special effects shooting in the country–as a space booked for filming comfortably”.

Sea Fog’s Director Bong Joon-ho who is in charge of planning and production stated “The only key infrastructure in the country that is possibly styled for underwater and special effects shooting favorable to our needs is Goyang Aqua Studio”.

Source: News1Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Share this :

class="posttitle"06November2013 [iNFO+TRANS] Yuchun at NII Fan Event 2013 By bestsmile5141 min ago( 0 )

Here are some of Yuchun’s part in NII’s fan event:

8gyb.jpg

1. Have you filmed Sea Fog’s bed scenes?

We haven’t started shooting that part yet… regarding that part, it’s currently under discussion with the director.

2. Future plans?

Currently filming “Sea Fog”, and in preparation for “Three Days”, I also attended a course/class for bodyguards.

3. Words for fans:

Thank you all for coming here today. I personally look forward to NII’s fan meetings. Although there’s not much time left before we enlist in the military, we will try our best and work hard with our activities. JYJ will also work hard to become better individuals.

Park Yuchun News Titles:

1. Park Yuchun’s “Sweet and Warm Smile”

2. Park Yuchun, once he smiles, will kill a woman’s heart

3. Park Yuchun, Sweet Guy’s Fearless Side

4. Park Yuchun, his bright appearance attracting a lot of attention

5. Park Yuchun, expression overflowing with charisma

6. Park Yuchun’s “Actor-Feel Pose”

7. Park Yuchun, 100% similarity in cuteness like the character on the shirt

8. Park Yuchun “The Guy Who Also Has a Warm Heart”

i5gc.jpg[

Source: 暖日呀呀

Picture Credit: as tagged

English translated and Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

[TRANS] @/actormoon : The movie [sea Fog]...

To watch that Director Cinematographer and actors were sitting together and talking about storyline, scenes, & characters made me look back on myself. 'Have I ever been this enthusiastic before?' I have witnessed a power to make a well-made movie in Korea 

Translated by @uttunfan_

http://twishort.com/W4mec

cr @6002sky

YC...JYJ LINEYoochun back to LINE after so long!  유천이예요..   가을입니다...  올한해의 끝 계절도 슬슬 다가오네요...

Yoochun back to LINE after so long!

He is working hard as DongShik and is missing everyone!!!

[TRANS] 131112 YOOCHUN ON LINE

유천이예요.. 
yoochun here..

가을입니다... 
it is autumn...

올한해의 끝 계절도 슬슬 다가오네요...
the ending season of this year is creeping in...

냥...동식이로 살다가 보고싶어서 몇글자적었어요..
just that...as i live as dongsik, i miss you and so wrote something..

열심히 잘 찍고있으니까 걱정말구
i'm working hard shooting well don't worry

포근한 가을밤 되세요...^^
please have a cosy autumn night...^^

또 보고싶어서 못참을거같을때 올릴께요..
i will post when i miss you again and cannot stand it..

안녕~^^
byebye~^^

By chloe6002

@Mz_Hyunki

I found one type of funny comments in response to his Line message is to ask him to be a Chunsa for only one day and he will get to know how it really feels when people are missing someone sooooooo much and can't stand it everyday ! EVERYDAY! =))

found discussion in weibo today

Yuchunnie's Dongshikization 

Four years time gap (left one was 2011 and the right one was in 2007)

photo 8827ff04gw1eanbyv61m8j20eg09njsg_zps8097f3ee.jpg

How about these ? 6 years and 7 years gap  =))

photo 68a1740bgw1eakmwa4d5sj20g419gacm_zpsbe2cc941.jpg

photo 47ef964agw1ea72rc9lklj20dt0itmz0_zpsa4793045.jpg

2012 last year

photo 3e70e2cd7b899e512acebe5b43a7d933c9950d42_zps871fa744.jpg

2013 this year

photo 1yY0RFS_zps1577a0bd.jpg

Dongshikization is done :))

photo 7e018340tw1eao8f9ophqg205k0641kx_zps6b392654.gif

XD

ababe Rachel said:

@Mz_Hyunki

I found one type of funny comments in response to his Line message is to ask him to be a Chunsa for only one day and he will get to know how it really feels when people are missing someone sooooooo much and can't stand it everyday ! EVERYDAY! =))

found discussion in weibo today

Yuchunnie's Dongshikization 

Four years time gap (left one was 2011 and the right one was in 2007)

How about these ? 6 years and 7 years gap  =))

2012 last year

2013 this year

Dongshikization is done :))

XD

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[TRANS] 131122 Investment Distributor NEW’s line-up, Well-Received in American Film Market – Sea Fog mentionedNovember 22, 2013 · rilanna

bong-joon-ho-black-cr.jpg

NEW (Next Entertainment World)['s investment] is “Sea Fog” that Director Bong Joon-ho is involved as a producer for, has been sold in France and Japan. The French distributor Wild Side Films that bought “Sea Fog” is also the company that handles “Snowpiercer”‘s French distribution.

Source: Cine 21Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

A by-passer met Park YuChun at a roadside stall and wanted to get his signature but he was turned down by his manager. The person said that he already got Kim Yun Seok's signature. Upon hearing this, YuChun said, "If sunabenim has given his signature, of course I will give mine too." He then signed using his manager's back as padding. It should be a gathering among the actors by the roadside stall with a few senior actors after the shooting of <Sea Fog>.

Source: DC
Chinese translation by: yujini@weibo

Shared by PYCSGFC

A nice fanart

photo cc65e984jw1eaztmlc34bj20gj0netd5_zps2f027407.jpeg

Credit as tagged

Source : Weibo

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER TWITTER] 131202 Moon Sung Geun shared a picture from ‘Sea Fog’ filmingDecember 1, 2013 · rilanna

Moon Sung Geun will be playing the father-figure role to Dongshik (Yuchun’s character) in ‘Sea Fog’131202actormoon.png

[TRANS] Movie “Sea Fog” filming site, flash update…There~in the middle of the photo…the “ㅡ” shape

Bacdf8jCQAEXbGj.jpg

Source: @actormoonTranslated by: @chloe6002Shared by: JYJ3

Guest geenvyme

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; font-size: 2.286em;"[OTHER TWITTER] 131202 Moon Sung Geun shared a picture from ‘Sea Fog’ filmingDecember 1, 2013 · rilanna

Moon Sung Geun will be playing the father-figure role to Dongshik (Yuchun’s character) in ‘Sea Fog’
131202actormoon.png

[TRANS] Movie ‘Sea Fog’ filming site, revealing a surprise…
That~shape…in the middle of the picture ‘ㅡ’ the dot

Bacdf8jCQAEXbGj.jpg

Source: @actormoon
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3

Archived