[Movie 2014] SEA FOG 해무 ♥ KimYunSeok ♥ ParkYuChun (First trailer on p18)

vzmeiin

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER NEWS] 130926 Actor Kim Sang-ho joins Kim Yoon-seok and Park Yuchun in “Sea Fog”September 26, 2013 · rilanna

671f4973gw1e8zwyll2b7j20i80pd777.jpg

A movie-related personnel said that Kim Sang-ho has signed the contract and is preparing to join in the filming. His character is a boatswain* on the smuggling ship who has a coordinating role in the conflict between the captain Kim Yoon-seok and the crew member Park Yuchun. Filming is expected to start in mid-October. His recent film “Wish” (“So Won” in Korean) is going to be released.

(*boatswain is the senior crewman of the deck department, according to Wikipedia)

Source: 暖日呀呀Translated by: ChristieShared by: JYJ3

Note: He was in drama “City Hunter” and “Twinkle Twinkle” (with Yuhwan)
For the rest of the dramas & films he’s done, see his profile at Asianwiki

Guest sunshine4ever

Information below originally posted by @corona911

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001910048배우 김상호, 김윤석·박유천과 '해무'로 호흡한다13.09.26 14:37

<해무>에서 김상호가 맡은 역할은 밀항선의 갑판장이다. 선장인 김윤석과 선원 역의 박유천이 갈등을 벌이는 와중에 나름 중심을 잡고 상황을 조율하는 캐릭터다. 
IE001357059_STD.jpg

boatswain  

Kim Sang-Ho김상호
Movies
Wish | So Won (2013) - Gwang-SikRunning Man (2013) - An Sang-KiPunch | Won-Deuk Yi (2011) - next door neighborChamp | Champeu (2011) - sheriffMoby richard simmons | Mobidik (2011) - Son Jin KiIn Love And The War | Jeokkwaui Dongchim (2011) - Mr. BaekHeartbeat | Shimjangyi Dwoenda (2011) - Team Leader JoBlades of Blood | Kureumeul Beoseo Nan Dalcheoreom (2010) - Park Dol-SeokMoss | Iggi (2010) - Jeon Seok-ManWoochi | Jeon Woo Chi (2009) - priest/fatherA Good Rain Knows | Howoosijeol (2009) - Co. President JiMyodoyahwa (2008)His Last Gift | Majimak Seonmul (2008) - Yong-TaeBank Attack | Maeulgeumgo Yeonsoeseubgyeoksageon (2007) - delivery manThe Happy Life | Jeulgeowun Insaeng (2007) - Hyuk-SooLe Grand Chef | Sikgaek (2007) - WooThe Old Garden | Oraedoen Jeongwon (2007) - GunTazza: The High Rollers | Tajja (2006) - Park Mu-SeokBetween Love and Hate | Yeonae, Geu Chameulsu Eobsneun Gabyeoum (2006) - Executive DirectorLump of Sugar | Gakseoltang (2006) - Chief HongSouth Of The Border (2006)Detective ODD | Gong Pil Doo (2006) - Detective JiMapado : Island of Fortunes | Mapado (2005) - Chung-KyoungYou Are My Sunshine | Neoneun Nae Unmyeong (2005) - Kim Kyeong-BaeShe's on Duty | Jambokgeunmu (2005) - Detective KangThe President's Last Bang (2005) - KCIA Agent JangThe Big Swindle (2004) - GasMutt Boy | Ddong Gae (2003) - Jang-Son

Drama Series
The Blade and Petal | Kalgwa Kkot (KBS2 / 2013) - So Sa-BunTEN 2 | Teugsusageonjeondamban TEN 2 (OCN / 2013) - Baek Do-SikMy Husband Got a Family | Neongkuljjae Gulleoon Dangsin (KBS2 / 2012) - Bang Jung-BaeSpecial Affairs Team TEN | Teugsusageonjeondamban TEN (OCN / 2011-2012) - Baek Do-SikCity Hunter | Siti Hyunteo (SBS / 2011) - Bae Sik-JoongTwinkle Twinkle | Banjjak Banjjak Bitnaneun (MBC / 2011) - Park Joong-HyukPrincess Prosecutor | Geomsa Peurinseseu (SBS / 2010) - Na Joong-SukThe Land of the Wind | Baramui Nara (KBS2 / 2008-2009) - Ma-HwangTriple (MBC / 2009) - Coach Nam
22312F4A521AE57E2D3E6D

25241D4C523DF8712CD77E

24372E4D516C9D43135661

with Sol Kyung-gu ,“wish”
with Kim Yeon Suk

152771474EA1EA282516CD  “Punch” 16293B274B2F3E0024CA48 “Woochi” 13110210A9304D8BDD0F2C “Tazza: The High Rollers”

146F1B10ABCA0AC230D9BD “The Happy Life”  14110210A909162D92B80C “The Big Swindle”

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "We have great confidence in PYC as well...;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 130926 Kim Yoon-seok “..I have confidence in Park Yuchun” (Interview)September 26, 2013 · rilanna

2013092608500822132_2.jpg

- Going be in ‘Sea Fog’ and together with Park Yuchun. Once again are you lucky with the hoobaes.

There aren’t many scenes directly interacting with me. Nevertheless I have confidence in Park Yuchun. He is very easygoing as I am and is one of us (T/N: actors). When we met up to have a drink and went walking, I asked him, “Is it alright to go around with you?” He smiled and said, “I’m good at walking around”. I look forward to it.

Note: Parts unrelated to Yuchun were omitted.

Source: Star NewsTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[iNFO] Park Yoochun’s First Rehearsal for ‘Sea Fog’September 27, 2013 · rilanna

BUiX7x4CQAALSwY.jpg~original

According to the Korean fans, the feedback on Park Yoochun’s rehearsal was good. Kim Yunseok said Yoochun is just as outstanding as what he has expected. Production team is satisfied and director is also fond of Yoochun too. Dong Shik needs to speak in dialect but with Park Yoochun’s language proficiency, this need not to be worried. Instead a suitable person is required to be the main female lead for the role that needs to speak North Korean dialect. Once the announcement out from production team, it must be the most suitable one. Please be patient.

Source: weiboPicture Credit: DC JYJ GallTranslated by: @fourc_pycShared by: JYJ3

Guest alexapark

2013052716235499146-615x410.jpg

[NEWS] Han Yeri confirmed to act in Seafog with Kim Yeon Suk and Park Yoochun, as Hongmae

Han Ye Ri was in Sound Bound with Kim Yeon Suk, Korea with Han Ji Won, Alumni with Top, and Gundo with Kang Dong Won and Ha Jung Woo.

Confirmed casts for Seafog: Kim Yeon Suk, Park Yoochun, Kim Hee Joon, Jungin Gi, Kim Sang Ho, Han Ye Ri. 

via: @6002sky

[NEWS] Han Yeri confirmed to act in Seafog with Kim Yeon Suk and Park Yoochun, as Hongmae http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=404&aid=0000043147&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter 

- Hongmae was a storeaway who got on smuggler ship to find her lost brother in Korea n formed a loveline w Dongshik played by Yoochun.

- This is the woman Dongshik fell in love with and he even got into conflict w the ship captain (Kim Yeon Suk) to protect her.

- Seafog will crank in on October 6th!

cr 6002sky

filming is at the northern part of south korea, very far north, that's why yoochun can't go home often..

cr @chloe6002

lets know more about han ye ri

- Through her role in "As One", she won 49th Baeksang Arts Awards as Best New Actress.
- She built her filmography by starring in short films and indies.
- Drew notice in sports drama As One, for which she learned Hamgyŏng dialect in her role as North Korean table tennis athlete Yu Sun-Bok.
- She's also the winner of 7th and 9th Mise-en-scène Short Film Festival(MSFF), one of the most prestigious short film festivals in Korea.

Confirmed casts for Seafog: Kim Yeon Suk, Park Yoochun, Kim Hee Joon, Jungin Gi, Kim Sang Ho, Han Ye Ri.

BVNYhehCcAA4g-R.jpg:large
cr :Withyuchun_INA

Fanmade picture of Hong Mae and Dongshik, lovely ♥. (cr : @heekori)

BVNg8ieCIAAhjcK.jpg:large

[28Sep13 News] On 25Sep13, producer of ‘Sea Fog’ said Han Yeri has been selected as the female lead in ‘Sea Fog’ which is directed by Bong Joon-ho. According to him, they are currently in the midst of the final coordination and will sign the contract soon. Han Yeri will play the role of Hongmae who is a stowaway that falls in love with Park Yoochun.

811556156.jpg?1380333123

Trans Korean to Chinese: Sally_2002
Trans Chinese to English: @fourc_pyc

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[OTHER NEWS] 130928 Han Yeri, onboard for Bong Joon-ho’s production ‘Sea Fog’…unfolding romance with Park YuchunSeptember 28, 2013 · rilanna

20130912_1378974586_20649500_1.jpg

Actress Han Yeri was chosen as the main female lead of the movie ‘Sea Fog’ (tentative, director Shim Sung-bo) that’ll be produced by director Bong Joon-ho.

On the morning of the 28th, an official for ‘Sea Fog’ in a telephone conversation with TV Report said, “Han Yeri-ssi was casted for ‘Sea Fog’”.

The official explained, “Currently the final tuning to the contract is underway and will be completed soon. Han Yeri will play the role of the stowaway Hongmae and her role falls in love with Park Yuchun”.

‘Sea Fog’ was experiencing difficulties in negotiating with many actresses due to its brutal and unconventional scenes. Although Jung Yoo-mi was originally in line for the role of Hongmae, it couldn’t be resolved and Han Yeri was concluded as the lead heroine in the end.

The screenplay with the same title as the original ‘Sea Fog’ is the piece of work that deals with stowaways abroad a smuggling ship out at sea to the stories of the crew members and the stowaways. Since his breakthrough last 2007, director Bong Joon-ho has been interested in, along with participating in, producing and this is the first directorial debut of director Shim Shun-bo, the screenwriter of ‘Memories of Murder’. Crank-in will be on October 6th.

Source: TV ReportTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

Info via @fourc_pyc  
#SeaFog On 28Sep, the related personnel of the company that Han Yeri belonged to said “Regarding to star in the film ‘Sea Fog’, Han Yeri is still in the midst of discussing actively. It is currently come to the final tuning.

Hongmae in 'Sea Fog' is not a pretty glamorous woman but a strong North Korean woman
The theme of ‘Sea Fog’ certainly needs such Hongmae.

#SeaFog Acting skill speaks for itself! Producers have their reasons on their casting.

6a6e2289jw1e92ikbtzo5j207a0axdfu.jpg

6a6e2289jw1e92ikj48dxj207a0axmx8.jpg

Info via @fourc_pyc
Park Yoochun is trying to challenge the role of Dong Shik for a transfiguration.

Because of 'Sea Fog', Yoochun has started with his swimming training!♥♥

The bed scene in 'SeaFog' likelihood will not be very sensual but more pure and innocent.

Embedded image permalink

[sPAZZ] 28September2013 Dong Shik's response ... lol

Are you Dong Shik the sailor ? (DS's self talk : Certainly ! What a question ? Because I look tidy and clean now ?)

photo d2b9cc95d143ad4be7bdd5f780025aafa50f06fb_zpse5c4e73b.gif

Are you ready to wash your own clothes by hands. (DS's self talk : Why not ? There is no washing machine on boat )

Are you ready to go sailing with Hoomae ? (DS's self talk : What a question ? I am innocent and just met Hoomae once so far)

photo 70410e46f21fbe09e4c4502369600c338644adfd_zps5ea67b44.gif

What do you want to tell your fans in front of the camera now? (DS's self talk : So strange, did she mean "friends" or "fans" ? I am a SAILER  !)

photo 8901a21ea8d3fd1fbd24300d324e251f95ca5f66_zps8292d538.gif

Gif credit : as tagged

Am I disappointed? YES because I made my poster with the wrong face on it >.<  but as far of Han Yeri, she is a good actress and I love her smile so she def is good with me. But that doesn't mean that I have to like her making out with my chunnie  :((
hmmm....this movie have BETTER be hardcore since not much actresses want to jump in. Some badass Chunnie....I WANT BLOOD on him...rough and sexy :x

Looks like the contract may be signed now, and  it is finalized

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"Han Ye Ri Joins “Sea Fog” As The Heroine Who Fell In Love With Park Yoochun

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/movie/han-ye-ri-joins-sea-fog-as-the-heroine-who-fell-in-love-with-park-yoochun/

B20130828165553063.jpg

On September 28, an official from the actress’ agency said, “Han Ye Ri who was recently positively reviewing the offer to appear in “Sea Fog” has now finalized her decision to participate in the film.”

Ha Ye Ri will play the character of Hong Mae, a woman who falls in love with the main character role played by Park Yoochun. “Sea Fog” is known to have a lot of the brutal and shocking scene and the production team went through a hard time acquiring actress to act for the female lead role. Actress Jung Yumi is also mentioned, but declined the offer.

Han Ye Ri has appeared in a number of independent films and short films, including in last year’s critically-claimed film “As One” as North Korean table tennis player. She also appeared in the movie “The Spy” which opened in Korean cinemas recently and showing off a wide range of attractions playing the character of a North Korean genius nuclear physicist Baek Sul-Hee.

“Snow Piercer’ director Bong Joon ho will act as the film’s producer and Shim Sung-bo, who collaborated with Director Bong for  the script of Memories of Murder, will direct the film as his directorial debut.

“Sea Fog” tells the story of the sailors and illegal immigrants aboard at a fishing vessel, to be released in 2014.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/movie/han-ye-ri-joins-sea-fog-as-the-heroine-who-fell-in-love-with-park-yoochun/

Source

Archived