[Movie 2014] SEA FOG 해무 ♥ KimYunSeok ♥ ParkYuChun (First trailer on p18)

vzmeiin

10Sep2013[NEWS]#ParkYuchun in Singapore's "My Paper" (newspaper)

807655565.jpg?1378819904

Jung Yoomi is likely to work with Yoochun from JYJ in the movie ‘Sea Fog’ which is Park Yoochun’s movie debut. Both will be challenged with bed scene(s) in the movie. An insider disclosed that Jung Yoo-mi is still considering carefully whether to perform in ‘Sea Fog’. There are a lot of astounding bloody scenes in this movie hence it is difficult to find a suitable actress. Currently, the team is trying hard to convince Jung Yoomi. 

Trans fm Chn to Eng: @fourc_pyc

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"Jung Yoo Mi May Take A ‘Scandalous’ Love Scene With Yoochun In ‘Sea Fog’

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/movie/jung-yoo-mi-may-take-a-scandalous-love-scene-with-yoochun-in-sea-fog/

collage8-1024x501.jpg

Actress Jung Yumi has been offered to join the upcoming film “Sea Fog” as the female lead.

Media reported last September 7 that the actress was currently being courted to appear in the movie and is extremely careful and diligent whether to accept it or not.

Following, movie officials said that “Sea Fog” will have a lot of cruel and shocking scenes. Jung Yumi who’s currently on a hiatus, was on their priority as cast and being persuaded painstakingly.

Bong Joon Ho will act as the producer for the first time through this film. The movie was adapted from a stage play with the same title about stowaways and sailors aboard on a fishing vessel and went to the open sea. Kim Yoon Seok and JYJ member Park Yoochun were confirmed to act in the movie as the captain and crew who supervise the smugglers.

Jung Yumi was offered the role as a maiden illegal immigrant named Hong Mae, who ride the ship hoping to cross the border to find the brother she lost contact with. She then will have an unconventional relationship with the ship’s crew played by Park Yoochun.

“Sea Fog” is scheduled to begin filming after finalizing the cast this month. The film will be release in 2014.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/movie/jung-yoo-mi-may-take-a-scandalous-love-scene-with-yoochun-in-sea-fog/

Source: Dramabucks

Jung in Gi (Spy, Deranged, The Front Line) was confirmed to act as a sotreaway in Seafog w Kim Yun Seok n Yuchun. http://asianwiki.com/Jung_In-Gi

Jung Yoomi, the candidate for Hongmae who has loveline w Dongshik, is still in talk, not yet decided.

The crank-in for Seafog is on Sept 30th. We are going to get more cast information soon. Yuchun fighting!

cr : 6002sky

some part from The JYJ Caffeine Magz about Sea Fog.

19_zpsa304c126.png

20_zps9793e860.png

21_zps672dd9e3.png

22_zps821a7b14.png

23_zps425ce656.png

26_zps797ab999.png

u can read the full of The JYJ Caffeine MagZ 2nd edition in here: 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26403263/#Comment_26403263

@Alexapark , bong joon ho is producer of the film its his first time producing a movie, shim sung bo is the director  and its his first time direction, he was scriptwriter for "memories of murder" movie where bong joon ho was the director (one of the big and awesome movie K movie history) and he (shim sung bo)also directed a short movie.I would not say they are rookies cuz they are in movie field for years now, its just that its there first time they are taking direction and production :DI think its confusing a lot of people when "News" says Bong Joon Ho direction but he is producer of the movie. 

@shariechan
OMO, that picof YC and HJM was EPIC. lol I wish it was true but unfortunately she'll be starring in another movie and look like they found a girl to be with Yoochun. Jung Yoomi looks really cute and young but when I search up her age, she is already 30?! wow...YOOCHUN ah! you'll forever be struck with noona :D 

Yuchun’s aunt said:
“Yuchun is fully working hard for the movie preparations recently these days.
He’s often at home reading his lines;
In addition he and the rest of the other actors are reviewing 
(i.e. going over the lines) for the movie.
The filming for ‘Sea Fog’ is estimated to take four months, straight through into the winter.
Also Yuchun will not come home frequently during the filming period, that point in time will be relatively difficult/exhausting 
[for him].”

-

[NOTE]

Giving out publicly the details of a drama filming is different than for a movie filming,
The “mystery shroud” (T/N: concealing the secrets) of the movie before its release is very important~
All forms of spoilers before its release –once discovered by the production staff–, [and]
Related contents (to the movie [that was revealed]) may be removed and disposed of,
As to which these serious charges might cause Yuchun to bear the burden [T/N: taking responsibilities [for his fans disclosing details].
We advocate “Respect the production, don’t spread (spoilers & details), limit it to yourself, as this is of utmost importance to Yuchun”~.

Source: Micky Baidu BarTranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3

#SeaFog #ParkYuchun has been doing all the film preparation recently. He stays home often to read his lines & also going thru script with other actors. It is expected to take about 4 months (until winter) for shooting. During the period of shooting, Yoochun is not able to go home often. This will be tough for him. 

In addition to movie, you may look forward for Park Yoochun's solo activity.Will Park Yoochun be giving us any other surprise during the period when after shooting to b4 release??
It is quite different from drama which do the shooting and promoting at the same time. Before the movie release, thing will be kept in mystery. If found any forms of spoilers before movie release, related content will be deleted and this heavy price is to bear by Yoochun.
So please respect production, do not broadcast! Please do all this for Park Yoochun’s first movie!!
Source: mickybaidubar
Chinese to English: @fourc_pyc

@ababe Rachel.........thanks Dear for your answer. 
OMO...its work, I can tag your name...hahha....
@pangia.......ahhhh....you're already in here, hehehe....Thanks again for the fanart. I really like the siluet on your pic. Can imagine that the beginning of the bed scene, lol....and yeah, we can call them Yoo couple or DongMae? hehe....I think coz the beginning of shooting will start soon, I think we can assume that Yu Mi as Hong Mae. Maybe we will get the confirmation next week. Maybe the producer leak about the lead female cast coz they want to know fans reaction? 
oh yeah, I think you are RTP & HJM's fans right? She is our actress profile on The JYJ Caffeine Magz 1st ed.  Like Yoo Mi on 2nd ed.

@ababe Rachel.........thanks Dear for your answer. 

OMO...its work, I can tag your name...hahha....

@pangia.......ahhhh....you're already in here, hehehe....Thanks again for the fanart. I really like the siluet on your pic. Can imagine that the beginning of the bed scene, lol....and yeah, we can call them Yoo couple or DongMae? hehe....I think coz the beginning of shooting will start soon, I think we can assume that Yu Mi as Hong Mae. Maybe we will get the confirmation next week. Maybe the producer leak about the lead female cast coz they want to know fans reaction? 

oh yeah, I think you are RTP & HJM's fans right? She is our actress profile on The JYJ Caffeine Magz 1st ed.  Like Yoo Mi on 2nd ed.

lol u just tried now ro.. :x

hmm.. what's the next ed will be :x :x :x

@flossie thank u again for all the updates

its a hard work :x for our fav :x

seems like confirmation aint coming

but i'll just leave the first page as it is until confirmation came

PS: rowie.. aint working if u didnt quote her directly

@roweina78 oh I really do like DongMae too...actually I prefer it that we call them that then :D I don't know Yoo Mi before hearing that she is highly considered as the lead with YC but after watching a couple of her dramas I found myself liking her a lot, so yes I do hope that she will be our leading actress with YC. LOL...I don't know why and I'm sure the bed scene isn't the most important part but it's just that it's something I don't see or ever imagine YC doing on his first movie debut...sooo...OF COURSE I'M EXCITED FOR THAT PART THE MOST :P  Not trying to think dirty or anything but I thought about how they're gonna do it a thousand time in my head already. ;))  plus I was a bit disappointed when there was no bed scene in IMY so I'm glad YC gonna finally step it up and do it hahahah
yes I'm a RTP and HJM's fan (but I like YC with just about anyone as long as they have great chemistry)...and glad that she was on the JYJ Caffeine Magz 1st ed

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"Jung In Gi Joins Kim Yoon Seok & Park Yoochun In Bong Joon-ho’s ‘Sea Fog’

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/movie/jung-in-gi-joins-kim-yoon-seok-park-yoochun-in-bong-joon-hos-sea-fog/

B20130913143144773-350x232.jpg
Actor Jung In Gi’s agency confirmed on September 13 that he was cast in the film ‘Sea Fog’ which stars Park Yoochun and Kim Yoon Seok.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/movie/jung-in-gi-joins-kim-yoon-seok-park-yoochun-in-bong-joon-hos-sea-fog/

image_readtop_2013_847925_13790483221043

“Sea Fog” was adapted from a stage play with the same title premiered in 2007, about stowaways and sailors aboard on a fishing vessel and went to the open sea. Based on the true story of Chinese immigrants who were allegedly dumped at sea southwest of Yeosu on October 7, 2001 after being suffocated while hiding in the storage tank of a fishing vessel Taechangho as they were being smuggled into South Korea hoping to make a better life in there. Jung In Gi’s character is expected to play a major role between the stowaways and the sailors.

‘Sea Fog’ has attracted a lot of attention and expectations as “Snow Piercer’ director Bong Joon ho will act as the film’s producer and Shim Sung-bo, who collaborated with Director Bong for  the script of Memories of Murder, will direct the film as his directorial debut.

Actress Jung Yumi was reportedly reviewing the offer to appear in the movie as Park Yoochun’s love interest.

Meanwhile, Jun In Gi has appeared in movie “The Spy” and his thriller movie “The Fives” with actress Kim Sun Ah is waiting for its release date.

Source: Dramabucks
очник:http://dramabucks.com/movie/jung-in-gi-joins-kim-yoon-seok-park-yoochun-in-bong-joon-hos-sea-fog/

class="entry-title"                24September2013 [TRANS + INFO] Planning | From idol face transforms into a preferred face for an actor “Sea Fog” Park Yuchun September 24, 2013

trans1

trans2

trans3After going through 4 dramas, Park Yuchun is now taking the challenge to act in a movie. In Director Bong Joon Ho’s film <Sea Fog>, he will be playing the role of smuggling boat’s sea crew Dong Shik who protects the woman he loves.

The process of turning Park Yuchun from an idol “Micky Yuchun” to an actor Park Yuchun is quite easy. Choosing an attractive work, acting a role that is most suitable, showing a stable acting.  If we’re going to add another secret, that would be his natural facial expression. He doesn’t have an awkward expression and an expression that would make others feel burdensome. It’s also not a result of undergoing plastic surgery that made the bridge of his nose look firm or have an unnatural jawline. Rather, it’s having an honest and pure impression and a soulful and bright expression of the eyes. Although he is handsome, but because he’s not a perfectly sculpted handsome man, so he can create affectionate scenes with middle-aged actresses.  Although there are actors who looked very handsome but doesn’t have the acting skills. But Park Yuchun’s attractiveness is just appropriate. So when acting, he seems to be the actor who has a favorable face. In sum, it’s a good face for an actor.

He went through 4 dramas, now he’s taking the challenge to act in a movie. In Director Bong Joon Ho’s film <Sea Fog>, he will be playing the role of Dong Shik who protects the woman he loves who is hiding inside the smuggling boat. Luckily, he has the looks of a noble and so far, he was able to portray the roles of a tycoon, a scholar, and a king. But this time is an exception, having to do some changes in his body. From being the type of man who is affectionate and temperamental and has the feeling of being passionate and intimate, Park Yuchun will become the sea crew who is rough and speaks a dialect. People are already starting to get curious.

Actor Park Yuchun’s signature face

Recently, in MBC’s drama <Missing You>, the scene where Han Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon went home, lying on the bed exhausted and deflecting the situation, we can see that Park Yuchun can show different faces. Determined to protect the woman he loves after finding her back, looking tired and expressionless, until the kiss part where you can see an awkward expression in his eyes. And the reason for choosing this scene is to avoid the crying scenes of the many girls in the bathroom.

Resembles James McAvoy

In the movie <Atonement>, James McAvoy plays the main character of Robbie who possesses the heartache of a first love. He and Park Yuchun both have a soulful expression in their eyes that makes a woman’s heart flutter. Although he possesses the British actor’s distinctive qualities and masculinity, but sometimes, he would use some playful expressions to show his deadly charm. Conversely, James McAvoy will also use his talent in crying with tears to bring out maternal instincts. In many ways, the two resembled each other.

Source: Nate Entertainment

Chinese translated by: Sally_2002

English translated and Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

130923 JYJ LINE Update: JYJ At “Wish” VIP Premiere + Yoochun’s Heart Warming Message + Hand Laundry Lesson September 23, 2013 by kisschunnie

With  Sol Kyung-gu The action of hand laundry which is a lesson Yoochun has deeply been inspired is also a metaphor telling us that: No matter how far or how little you get in life, always remember who you are and Kang Hye Jung

[TRANS] “Wish” Fighting!

With Oh Jung Se

photo 95db0bb30f2442a7ae71a990d343ad4bd1130215_zps570d7da5.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

[TRANS] With Oh Jung Se hyung after a long time!

Yoochun’s Message

OSQ0cio.png

[TRANS]

(11:14 PM KST)

I am Yuchun…!

After watching the movie <WISH>, I feel touched…

Putting a sad story into a heart warming background, watching a movie like this, it reminds me of my family, friends and fans.

I’m always thankful and I want to share this gratefulness to everyone around me.

<WISH> is a good movie, I watched it well, everyone should watch it too. I hope everyone watch it.

4wQ6U5M.png

(2:28PM KST)

The movie ‘Wish’..
The name.. is not the title
The most ordinary daily life of someone is created with the wish made up of the pain of throwing away the daily life..

Our story..

Especially the men!!!!!
By all means, you have to watch it!

… By the way tonight.. is a night for getting to know about warmth…

(2:43PM KST)

It’s beautiful night with Kyunggu hyung-nim telling us about the story of how important hand-laundry is at the movie filming site..

That kind of night when there is the smell of humans.
I’ll also do my best in hand-laundry while filming for my movie!!!^^!!!

(2:45PM KST)

All above were the scribblings of Yoochun about tonight..Everyone~ have a good dream~

The meaning of Hand Laundry:

SSK has a special habit of hand cleaning and jump rope since his Oasis days. When he had a schedule from 6 AM, he got up at 4 and did jump rope for an hour or so. After that, he hand-cleaned his wet sportswear by himself. SKK said, “maybe, this is something which makes me think of my spirit which I had when I first started. This is my own special analog. I even brought laundry soap for my overseas shooting in Thailand for just in case it may not be available there.” I think SSK told about his first spirit to YC, a rookie actor who is about to start his first movie last night. (uttunfan)

Credit: JYJ LINE

Translated by: SIXZEROZEROTWO + Shinkipeia

Shared by: 6002sky

The action of hand laundry which is a lesson Yoochun has deeply been inspired is also a metaphor telling us that: No matter how far or how little you get in life, always remember your starting point, who you are and the hardship that you have faced to be where you are today and always stay humble and grateful. it is a great lession about humility and humanity. Yoochun has always reminded himself of this during his career up till now. Remember what he told his brother? “Before being an actor, be a human first”

Like this ? =))

photo 8cded1afgw1e8xkgregffg207s05ujuj_zpsa646e4fe.gif

Cr: DC JYJ @puzu-

[NEWS] 130925 Kim Yun Suk mentioned about filming w JYJ Yoochun in his newest project Sea Fog produced by Bong Jun Hom.hankyung.com/apps/news.view…

According to Kim Yun Suk, Seafog will "explore human nature through the story of sailormen trapped in the open sea"

cr 6002sky

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; "[TRANS] 130925 Kim Yunseok mentioned Yuchun in his interviewSeptember 25, 2013 · rilanna

AA78735231.jpg

Kim Yunseok: “My next project is that PD Bong Joonho is producing. I will be filming it with K-pop singer JYJ’s Yuchun.”

About the movie Kim Yunseok said: “Through seamen confined into the mist of the ocean, it is a movie exploring the human nature.”

Source: HankyungTranslated by: @Sheenathe6004Shared by: JYJ3

130926 Actor Kim Yeon Suk on Park Yuchun: “No need to have any prejudice toward idols”

Posted by kisschunnie

My next project is Seafog produced by Bong Jung Ho. I will be working with KPop singer JYJ Park Yoochun. Through the story of fishermen being trapped in the mist of open sea, the movie will explore more on humanity.

- Hangkyung News

http://m.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=2013092588101

Q: Following Yu Ah In and Yeo Jin Gu, do you have any young actor whom you pay attention to?

A: Of course Park Yuchun because I am working with him in my next project ‘Sea Fog.’ (smile). It will crank in next month. I have had a drink and had a conversation with him. He is easy going and has a good mindset.  I am comfortable with him. I surely felt there was no need for actors to have any prejudice toward idols.

- Naver

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=073&aid=0002318617

Q: You are working with Park Yuchun in ‘Sea Fog’. Is there another luck for junior actor?

A: There are not many scenes in which he will be with me. But, I have faith in Park Yuchun. He is very easy going and one of our kind. When we were walking together after we had a drink, I asked him, “Is it OK with you to walk around?” He said, “I often walk around” and laughed. I am looking forward to (being with him).

- Naver

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002247667

Translated by: uttunfan

Shared by 6002Sky

Archived