[Drama 2013/2014] A Little Love Never Hurts (Give Love Away) 사랑해서 남주나

Guest livon123

yeoran said: @purpleZ haha just saw the presscon video, both of them too funny, i can see their good teamwork, also HSH said even this her first time working with SJS but bcuz they're same age so she feels comfortable.

yes!! finally tonight we're going to watch this drama

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest livon123

OMG, I have been so busy, but I won't miss the first epi of Give Love Away. Watching it even though I got no idea what they are saying only reading their expressions and movement. Can't wait to rewatch it with eng sub!! CUTEEEEEELoving the press con pictures. Yeobi and Soo Hyun has good chemistry!
VIKI link to epis, starting to sub in enghttp://www.viki.com/tv/21009c-will-you-love-and-give-it-away

FIRST PAGE INTRO UPDATED!!!

SPOILER AHEAD!

I really liked the feel of the pilot episode. It's certainly heartwarming. I would've preferred they show the first encounter of Mi Joo and Jae Min, how they met and how they became lovers. They're already in a relationship and on the stage of thinking about marriage. I LOVED the last scene when Jae Min proposed to Mi Joo. I got butterflies in my stomach. Their chemistry is awesome! I replayed that scene 3 times ;)

This show has got many family conflicts. Basically JM and his second sister can't get along and both of them resent their father thinking that he cheated on their mother, with his elder sister having the biggest issue with the whole family. Only the eldest daughter is neutral.

I can't wait for episode 2! JM failed to show up at his date with MJ and MJ asked to break up...

Sorry, I couldn't find the spoiler tag...

The pilot episode recorded a nationwide rating of 10.8%. A very good start! Keep it up GLA.

I'm totally in love with this show :x

@livon123 We've missed you here. Please don't stay away for too long dear. Let's swoon together ;)

Short summary of episode 1:

Jae Min was doing his part time job by proposing to a woman for somebody else. Mi Joo saw him and avoided him. When he was exposed, he saw MJ walked away. He chased her up and asked her if she ran away on purpose. While walking, JM asked her why she didn't introduce him to her friends nor her family, MJ said why should she introduce a guy who proposed to another girl as her boyfriend. MJ also replied back if he also ever introduced her to his friends and family then he reverted their conversation on food.

A woman went to the bank where MJ works. She's MJ's stepmother. She said she wanted to see her because she rarely goes to see her and MJ's dad.

JM's eldest sister's daughter performed on stage playing the violin. JM was called by a company he interviewed with, but instead of hearing a good news he was told that he's rejected. After the performance the whole family planned to have dinner but Yoo Ra, JM's elder sister refused to join and ended going home separately.

MJ's mom went to visit her and made her food. JM called her and started calling her "Song Song ah, what's my Song Song doing?", LOL. MJ set his name as a girl's name on her phone so her mom thought it's a girl calling but it's a guy. Her mom doesn't know anything about JM. MJ said it's her girlfriend's boyfriend who likes to joke around.

JM's going on a job interview. For this important day his dad especially prepared breakfast hoping that a good breakfast will help him perfom better on his interview. But JM refused to eat. JM failed the interview. He met up with MJ. She asked him how the interview went but JM used an excuse saying that he didn't feel the company suit him just like the feeling between a man and a woman. JM asked MJ if she told her mom about him, she said why should she. She said her mom went to her place last night telling her that she set her up for a blind date with a nice man. Hearing that JM flared up saying if she's going to do that he's going to jump to Han river.

Ha Gyung was waiting for a driver she called but somebody else pretended to be one. She realized later after she got a call from the actual driver which was JM that she was cheated. JM helped bust the perpetrator.

Ha Rim was cooking in his restaurant and called up by his angry mother. She said his sister's hurt because of him. His mom won't accept HR's choice of life.

JM went to do some part time job to a hotel where MJ was attending a bachellorete party of a friend. Both ran into each other and misunderstood the situation. She thought he was doing dirty part time job. But they cleared their misunderstanding a while later.

While walking MJ home JM asked whether he could stay the night. MJ refused. JM tried to kiss her, she pushed him away. Saying she hated it. "What do think you when you see me? Kiss me and sleep with me for once?" JM was startled by her reaction. She said he has no thought of marrying her, his family doesn't even know anything about her and he wouldn't say. Her sensitive behavior made him think that she must be jealous of the girlfriend who's going to get married. MJ said they should break up because they have no hope and walked to her house.

The next morning JM went to MJ's place and proposed to her.

Guest Littlezaznangel

wow i didnt expect to see a lot of my fav actors here
there's so many melodramas currently airing im glad that this one is much more lighter in comparison

Archived