[Drama 2013/2014] A Little Love Never Hurts (Give Love Away) 사랑해서 남주나

Guest livon123

Guest NEWMARIO

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Upcoming Drama: "Will You Love And Give It Away?"

Will You Love And Give It Away?

Blending families through marriage can be difficult especially when the kids have all grown and are leading their own lives. That's the challenge in the upcoming MBC weekend drama "Will You Love and Give It Away?"

In "Will You Love And Give it Away," two people decide to marry but find that it's not so easy to merge their existing families.

The drama stars Park Geun Young as Jung Hyun Soo and Cha Hwa Yeon as Hong Soon Ae, the two characters that meet later in life and decide to start a new life together.

Like Us on Facebook  

Cha Hwa Yeon appeared in "Queen of Ambition," "Missing You" and "One Hundred Year's Inheritance. Park Geun Young appears in "Empire of Gold." He has been in dozens of dramas and films, including the dramas  "King of Dramas," The Third Hospital," "Panda and the Hedgehog and "The Chaser."

The drama also stars Sin Da Eum, Lee Sang Yeob, Hong Soo Hyun, Seo Ji Suk, and Nam Bo Ra. After Hyun Soo and Soon Ae marry, the relatives must learn to accept each other and function as a family.

Sin Da Eum plays the lead role, Eun Ha Kyung, an outspoken but positive character that grew up with money but knows the value of work. Sin Da Eum has appeared in "Lights and Shadows," "Rascal Sons" and "New Heart,"

Hong Soo Hyun, who appeared in "Jang Ok Jung," "History of the Salaryman" and "The Princess' Man," plays Song Mi Joo, a hardworking bank employee and one of the daughters in the blended family.

Actor Seo Ji Suk of "High Kick 3" and "Gloria," plays Eun Ha Rim, a chef and the owner of a restaurant. He's a smart likeable man with a troubled past.

Mi Joo will be caught in the middle of a love triangle between Eun Ha Rim and Jung Jae Min, an optimistic character who cannot find a job. He is played by Lee Sang Yeob, who appeared in "Miss Ripley," "The Innocent Man" and Jang Ok Jung." He can be seen in the film "The Flu."

Nam Bo Ra will play Song Eun Joo, Mi Joo's younger sister. She appeared as Kim Nam Gil's younger sister in "Shark" and as a princess in "The Moon Embracing The Sun."

Kim Nam Joo, director of the weekend drama "Queen of Reversals" will direct.

Filming has already begun. The drama will air in September after "Gold Appear."

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleZ

These pictures are the ones that NEWMARIO had posted before, if not addition, but were too big to view. I found them and uploaded them to my photobucket. I hope you can view them now. Enjoy!

SAM_0589.jpg
SAM_0856-tile.jpg
SAM_0653.jpg

Credit: as tagged.

Guest livon123

Thank you guys for posting, more pics and news are coming out, I hope to see the preview soon. Love the behind the scene pics, they are all so happy yet professional :D
haha Yeobbie and Soo Hyun are so cute :D

Guest purpleZ

czakhareina said: ...

But after Grandpas over flower, I know tnat Geun Hyung is one of those mild mannered and loving grandpas out there. And now thinking, hmmnn maybe he is telling SY to get married already, saying "there SooHyun is here. you two get married..."Granpa Geun Hyung love match maker, hahahahahaha!!! my brain just exploded!!!

purpleZ said:
czakhareina said: ...

But after Grandpas over flower, I know tnat Geun Hyung is one of those mild mannered and loving grandpas out there. And now thinking, hmmnn maybe he is telling SY to get married already, saying "there SooHyun is here. you two get married..."Granpa Geun Hyung love match maker, hahahahahaha!!! my brain just exploded!!!

Guest Camilaa

ready for first eps~~~~ definitely watch this for hong soo hyun n also lee sang yeob haaha.... finally hong soo hyun as lead female again....

lol this OTP already got lot shippers haha

Agree

Archived