[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Li Baoying # Congratulations on Li Baoying's 17th Anniversary of the 15th Anniversary# Everyone brought a topic today to talk about the hard journey of chasing after him.[Be careful for you]Xiaobian will carefully look at[smirking]
Xiaobian and have sent flowers to the company. Today is the hundred children of Baoying. Japanese[rabbit]so-British sister should be very busy[smirking]

• cf10dc20gy1g31weziircj22c03404qr.jpg
  • cf10dc20gy1g31weziircj22c03404qr.jpg
  • cf10dc20gy1g31wf2qj00j22c0340qv6.jpg
     Li Baoying # congratulations Li Baoying 0515 debut 17th anniversary #About[love you]

Ouni, my Weibo, either no words, or full of words. 

If it is according to the standard of chasing stars, Baoying Ou Ni is not my life; however, I have never thought of like O'Neill in the way of chasing stars. Not before, not now, not even in the future. 

I didn't pay attention to O'Neill's super-words because of my love. I loved and enjoyed O'Neill from beginning to end, even though she had no work for a long time. I once listed a list of "happiness that others don't understand" on a small book. "Li Baoying's eyes and acting" is second, and the third is "Daddy's dry noodles." The first is not mentioned, hahaha. 

I never worry that I will no longer like O'Neill one day, and I don't let this kind of love become my own trouble, because I know exactly what I like about her, and I am very confident that her flashes will not be dim. 

O'Neill is only one year younger than my mother. I have never seen O'Neill himself, but I just know that O'Neill is a gentle and beautiful mother, and I wish Ouni can always be happy. 

I can't remember the year of high school that I liked O'Neill. Anyway, I have already been a sophomore. I listened to my voice and my heart was still there. 

O'Neill likes to read books, and I am the same; I heard that she likes "Iketo's journey to find happiness", and I have bought this book and read it repeatedly. What Ouni said was a screensaver for a long time before I chased the stars: "I hope that as I do, there are more and more people who are comforted by books. I wish you happiness forever..."

I have a better mentality recently and I am looking forward to waiting. I have money in the future. When I want to go to Korea, I must follow the footsteps of O'Neill. 

In short, I sincerely congratulate Bao Ying Ou Nie on the 17th anniversary of his debut! O'Neill is going to be happy forever! 

Source: A super-big coffee is cute
    • 0069qmFoly1g31vbulj0tj30u018b7aw.jpg
    • 0069qmFoly1g31vbw61e6j30u00orwi6.jpg