[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

..today..business..with amazon and Jeff Bezoz...:tounge_wink:Imagini pentru business funny gif

51J-uguesJL._SX364_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51J-uguesJL._AC_SX60_CR,0,0,60,60_.jpg
51q%2B4-vs2tL._AC_SX60_CR,0,0,60,60_.jpg
51CAeBowHML._AC_SX60_CR,0,0,60,60_.jpg
5169bdxhD3L._AC_SX60_CR,0,0,60,60_.jpg
See all 7 images

LEE JONG SUK - 2018-2019 PHOTO DESK CALENDAR Calendar – Desk Calendar, 2017

by LEE JONGSUK (Author)

Editorial Reviews

LEE JONG SUK - 2018-2019 PHOTO DESK CALENDARhttps://www.amazon.com/LEE-JONG-SUK-2018-2019-CALENDAR/dp/B0716KH617

68d4f61fly8fx257rcio5j20e80e80sy.jpg

Stjerne_ 

49 minutes ago

In fact, my expectation for the new drama is higher than that of W (because I wrote the works before Song W). For the first time, someone will play a romantic comedy on TVN for the first time. The perception will be different from before (not responsible for speculation) As follows: 

• First, there is no fantasy element. The genius of a genius writer is the meaning of talent rather than super power. Sean, like a secret flower, is a genius composer 
. Secondly, it will not abuse. Love hair refers to the death of the female father but There is no positive writing, there is a break-up drama is also a small abuse, the more life-like kind, there will be no such a dramatic bridge in the car accident cancer amnesia. The whole is relatively easy, not burning brains 
. The works before the screenwriter saw three, the male masters are all good, it can be said that there is a lot of charm, as for the love drama, it is a matter of opinion, I still like this style 
. Because the main line is a love drama. 
• The director and the screenwriter are the third cooperation, and the tacit understanding should be there. I don’t have any feelings about the director, but the experience is very rich. It’s not too difficult to remake the Korean version of the proud wife. 
• The tone of TVN should be ok :thumbsup:

e838d6c5gy1fxgwwfngf7j20u00u075t.jpg

e838d6c5jw1f2yvusohnyj21kw16oqfw.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

4 hours ago from iPhone client

Cr. amanproject2018 
[공지]2019 LEEJONGSUK SPECIAL EDITION 의예약판매관련해추가안내드립니다. 이종석의새화보가담긴캘린더및포토북으로마련된2019 시즌그리팅에포토카드가추가됐습니다. 2018 미공개컷총6종으로구성됐으며, 랜덤1종이포함될예정입니다. 예약판매는11월23일새벽12시부터시작될예정이니많은성원부탁드립니다. 
판매처www.a-manshop.com 
(2019 LEEJONGSUK SPECIAL EDITION 6 unpublished photocards are randomly added [允悲])Swaying blooming flowers
4 hours ago from iPhone client
Cr. amanproject2018
[Notice] 2019 LEEJONGSUK SPECIAL EDITION will be added to the reservation sale. Photo cards have been added to the 2019 season greeting on calendar and photo book with Lee Jong-seok's new pictorial. It is made up of 6 kinds of unidentified shotguns of 2018, and it is scheduled to include 1 random one. Book sales will begin on November 23 at 12:00 am.
Where to buy www.a-manshop.com
(2019 LEEJONGSUK SPECIAL EDITION 6 unpublished photocards are randomly added [允 悲])

Li Baoying sentenced you to life imprisonmentin
the name of love.In my heart, I amgoing to be tired of my princess, my baby sister~ # 李宝英你是小仙女 # I found that since I started to worship Amway, I rarely sent my sister a love message. - to fill waveafter turn album, 23333 miss hair ugly asnot to be endured

[heart]

[Be careful for you][Be careful for you][Be careful for you]
[shy][shy][shy]

[二哈]

• 006rySvDly1fxh8axwbt7j30ij0rsadd.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8axwbt7j30ij0rsadd.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8avsnxsj30dm0kwjzy.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8awvxchj30q0130n0a.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8b022ghj30j60asjsw.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8b17lqtj309b0hita1.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8azipk9j30b40gpdgv.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8aywmjvj30j60p40vb.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8b0lm19j30be07uaal.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fxh8b2fjinj30go0p0408.jpg

ANYONEi-  
The first time in my life, I was successful, and when you came out to see you, I couldn’t control my own emotions. It was so handsome, tall, thin and white, even if you wear a mask. I also saw it at a glance. You are so close to me. I am really excited. When I saw you, I couldn’t control myself. The recording on the day of pick-up was too excited and all the jitters were now sent out.  Li Zhongshuo @ 李钟硕L ANYONEi-second shot video

e838d6c5gy1fxih7l1acpj20u01abttq.jpge838d6c5gy1fxih7lewbkj20nm1ckdhx.jpg

e838d6c5jw1f2yvusohnyj21kw16oqfw.jpg

Swaying blooming flowers 

2 hours ago from iPhone client

This road shot can test the eyesight of the DC rice speculation is a part of the circle[跪了]

Swaying blooming flowers 

4 hours ago from iPhone client

@An_xiya : Li Zhongshuo #李钟硕罗曼史是别册附附#Romantic is a separate appendix Passerby rice shoot, [Mickey likes] [Mickey likes] Is this a master? Just finished shooting? Ouba has worked hard, Seoul is already very cold, pay attention to keep warm cr: vibrate An_xiya's Weibo videotimeline_card_small_super_default.pngtimeline_card_small_super_default.png[Really like][bib][heart][heart][heart][bib]timeline_card_small_video_default.png
4d0a36d3ly1fxic4av1u2j20u0140azv.jpg

006rySvDly1fxiekxua8ij31o0190x6p.jpg

Li Baoying Ma Dou DVD out of the box ~ I
was only looking forward to the feathers, I did not expect to draw the autograph of my little princess 23333 I did not dare to think about it! 
Well, good luck is like cell division. Once you start, you can't stop it~ Good luck points everyone[Be careful for you]
#李宝英你是小仙女# The 
weather is not good enough, the mood is not good enough, life is not good enough, it doesn't matter
, you are good enough, the[heart]

official coffee asks to add Watermark & because the copyright issue can not disclose the contents inside, we understand[poor]